Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:59:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelancing Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO  (Read 1067207 times)
maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:41:54 PM

sorry, we haven't programmed the affiliate/referral into the codebase yet.
Investors felt tired of bear market, that last more than one year, so they turned to be more positive with rallies of market last week till now.
So, please keep their feelings well, especially for Digiwage investors by releasing upgrades as soon as possible next days.
I thought if the team can release update soon, Digiwage can take advantage of the significant recovery of whole market to have its own rally.

PhilsCurrency (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 06:03:02 PM

sorry, we haven't programmed the affiliate/referral into the codebase yet.
Investors felt tired of bear market, that last more than one year, so they turned to be more positive with rallies of market last week till now.
So, please keep their feelings well, especially for Digiwage investors by releasing upgrades as soon as possible next days.
I thought if the team can release update soon, Digiwage can take advantage of the significant recovery of whole market to have its own rally.

The update is already out, We are working on more advancements as per the roadmap.
please checkout https://coin.digiwage.org/ and https://www.digiwage.org/

Digiwage | Decentralized Freelance Platform  |  Join Our Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer  | Coinmarketcap  |  CryptoBridge | CREX24MN Zone | Masternodes.online  |  Telegram
maximumcoin

Activity: 487

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:02:37 AM

The update is already out, We are working on more advancements as per the roadmap.
please checkout https://coin.digiwage.org/ and https://www.digiwage.org/
Appreciated your reply and two links.
Last several days, the WAGE fluctuated around 30 satoshis, won't change too much.
I will keep following and waiting for your really big news. I hope you will bring big news but I also prepare myself for worst things, no big news at all.

Alvaron

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 10:25:13 AM

There is a discussion going on in the discord to look towards our future. Please join the conversation (and scroll up to get the full picture) to help marketing and dev choose the right path!
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 11:13:15 AM

There is a discussion going on in the discord to look towards our future. Please join the conversation (and scroll up to get the full picture) to help marketing and dev choose the right path!

are you expecting different people to offer their options for solving this issue? this is not the best option. thoughts can be quite a lot different. Not everyone should be listened to. many of them may be wrong...

Alvaron

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 01:20:05 PM

We expect to hear different points of view and for people who are interested in us to talk about it.

I for one, do not feel that every opinion is equal; meaning I value the opinion of an active member with freelance or hiring experience higher than that of someone who just popped up and skreeches their idea's in an non-adult way.
I'm willing to listen  to everyone ofcourse but will weigh the underlying value of that opinion.
Allbek

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:24:10 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2023, 02:31:29 PM by Allbek

👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

Torobel

Activity: 88
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:41:39 AM

We launched our MnMonitoring platform ..and Digiwage was added to voting , until 9 June we have a contest by voting . First 15 coins will get listed according to vote
After contest ends , registered members can monitor the coins in real time with , Discord ,Email and Mobile alerts
https://masternode-monitor.online/voting
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=online.masternode_monitor.masternodemonitor
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 01:08:11 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2019, 03:04:01 AM by PhilsCurrency

Hello

I would like to give a heads up on the current progress, our near road-map and other topics.

1. What is happening with digiwage ?
 The developer is always concerned and have been providing all necessary updates to ensure we stay in the race.

2. What is wrong with the price ?
 We as developers don't participate in market manipulation of any sort(please stop asking us to do something about the price), digiwage coin price is completely dependent on the traders. the coin is in the market since 2017 and inflation has come to an end. the coin rewards were at 120 per block since the beginning to support the early adopters which eventually caused inflation. but currently the rewards are at 7.5 coins per block. so the market will stabilize on its own. so please do understand we have been working here without any salary since the beginning and always want to pursue what we started.

3. What needs to be addressed?
The platform is completely functional, but the problem is with the freelancers wouldn't want to accept WAGE as payment due to the downtrend. we have been deriving all possible solutions to sort this issue. After all every developer want to have his coin to be profitable and the community to be happy.

4. What have we planned ?
->We decided to revamp the whole platform with a advanced and professional User interface to ensure the users have a good visual experience.
->We have decided to integrate bitcoin, litecoin, dash etc as payment methods with a small fee for the transactions and using WAGE will be completely free.
->Following that we will plan on adding coins with a good use-case as payment methods (as a means to collaborative with other communities)
->Security measures and Social Media Promotion

5. Something we want to let users know ?
We as developers started digiwage with a good intention to create a working use-case, and we even achieved it on time. we have constant attacks from users blaming the devs for the price. So the key here is to understand that the market trend will change with time.
->This is a self funded project and We the devs are broke at the moment to persue something extraordinary, we always did our best with what we had. and we will keep doing that.
->there will be no coin rewards like before so over time, coins will come to a saturation and the price will increase.
->With the current updates we are expecting to create real time adoption so freelancers can come and do their business here.
->Please understand that we have taken this road to see better lives for ourselves and the community. Also understand this is one of the only coins with a working use-case. so harassing the devs will only result in trauma and nothing else.

I sincerely appreciate the users who supported us since day1, you are one reason that keeps us going forward.

Thanks
Digiwage Admin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer  | Coinmarketcap  |  CryptoBridge | CREX24MN Zone | Masternodes.online  |  Telegram
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 01:22:21 AM

Is this Upwork on the blockchain?  Cheesy

Yes, that's right

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2352
Merit: 837

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 07:40:41 PM

Remember when Digiwage stood around 600 to 700 satoshis in 2018, April to July, sometime around those months. I agreed with PhilsCurrency that developers should not spend their time to control price, or manipulate it (maybe because they don't have ability and skills to do it). In contrast, they should focus their main time-fund to develop what they planned to do with the project. However, low developmental pace and long waitings might create faith losses in investors, that somehow might play as a barrier to catch money flows to the project later. If they already invested into Digiwage, then dissapointed and left, it might be extremely hard to convince them to come back and reinvest.
kaedcoin

Activity: 408

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:36:42 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 08:04:40 PM by kaedcoin

New marketing campaign on digiwage discord : give random stupid warnings for a statement about the project to one of your most ancient investors and ban him when he says it's toxic to do that and you should help people asking for support instead of this.

That One Canadian you're the most useless guy in this community.
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 07:30:25 AM

New marketing campaign on digiwage discord : give random stupid warnings for a statement about the project to one of your most ancient investors and ban him when he says it's toxic to do that and you should help people asking for support instead of this.

That One Canadian you're the most useless guy in this community.

Apologies for what happend with our mod, the announcement was already made regarding the progress  and he just got impatient with the user negative response. Please stay put and help us go forward.

amaterasysky
Copper Member

Activity: 160
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 08:02:58 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 09:12:37 AM by amaterasysky

AdultChain(XXX) is added to TOP Masternodes https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№317 AdultChain(XXX)" https://l2rx.com/?limit=50&sort=0&page=6#XXX
Tnx
nhamoitruonghoc

Activity: 104
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:11:48 PM

Apologies for what happend with our mod, the announcement was already made regarding the progress  and he just got impatient with the user negative response. Please stay put and help us go forward.
After months of waiting, I will try to keep patiently waiting for important announcements of Digiwage team. I say it is important because it will help investors to make their decisions to keep holding their Digiwage, or leave. With coming bull run of altcoins, if Digiwage can not move upwards, it might be a good signal to stop dreaming with the project.
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 10:40:04 AM

The freelance platform with a new update is live now!
https://www.digiwage.org/
https://coin.digiwage.org/

rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 10:39:43 AM

The freelance platform with a new update is live now!
https://www.digiwage.org/
https://coin.digiwage.org/
New style is better, but as I see number of freelancers is not increased already more than year.
A propos, do setup redirect from http to https.
Alvaron

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 02:04:38 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2019, 07:05:44 PM by Alvaron

Hey Community!!

Due to some differences in opinion on our way forward and the internal workings of the marketing effort, I have decided to step down as Marketing Lead from Digiwage.

It has been building a long time on my side, that the lack of progress is holding the project back. Unfortunately my views weren't those of our lead developer and this tore open some old wounds/opinions.
Our developer doesn't have it easy, as he does the bulk of all the work without any outside help and without funding as we did never do any ICO or fundraising.
I respect his work and his effort and only wish things got talked about more and a more solid meeting/communication schedule was made up for us.

I don't think I can stay on as Marketing Lead after the falling out and I might have handled it less professional then I should have.

I wish the project and it's community all the best and hope that it will get the attention that it deserves.

Greets & well wishes
Alvaron
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 08:14:52 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2019, 08:30:37 PM by PhilsCurrency

The idea of digiwage acquisition and seed funding was brought to the notice of the users in discord channel, there  was a community poll and majority of them voted against it, so it has nothing to do with the developer.
If the community still thinks thats the right option, We would go with their opinion.

kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 07:26:09 AM

I want to believe that the team exists and continues its work on the development of the project

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: