Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:02:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelancing Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO  (Read 1067187 times)
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:22:28 PM

Add "Digiwage" to TOP Masternodes https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "# 216 Digiwage" https://l2rx.com/add.php

Roll Eyes
CoinDexter1

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:31:04 PM

Digiwage team is working on some incredible updates to the platform and should have the new whitepaper out in the next few days!
Alex68

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

Nothing is True...

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:34:47 PM

Hi, Does anybody know why Digiwage does not need "sentinel" installed in comparison to some other masternode coins? Some other coins need sentinel to get rid of the "Watch Dog expired" message (From DASH ver. 12.1 onwards or something?). It would be interesting to know why Digiwage does not need "sentinel" installed.
Many thanks in advance!
Usually "pure" DASH clone coins require sentinel, because they should track closely further development of DASH.
Digiwage is cloned from PIVX which is the earlier Dash clone and now it follows PIVX development progress, which is "sentinel-free" Smiley
Personally, I don't like sentinel. Road to hell is paved with good intentions...
MN networks can work well without sentinel, which is proven by many coins.

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
◥◤      ✦ Diamond 3 Months ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:02:47 AM

Only time can answer us with real answers. So, take it easy at the moment, let Digiwage grown naturally, and wait to see what will happen next after several months or years?
I don't see reasons to fall into deeply arguments about Digiwage potential at the moment.
yes, there has been no negative news about this project. But hopefully Digiwage is able to solve the problem of freelancer distribution process. Because so far, this distribution process is often problematic, because uneven and not all freelancers can be affordable. We'll see how future developments from this project will be.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:44:06 AM

Sounds good if finally, Digiwage can really create and change the job industry entirely by spreading its freelance platform around the crypto ecosystem, at first. Then, moving to real daily life and penetrate into many branches of social activities.
Furthermore, today Digiwage ROI (monthly estimated one) has been still good, profitable. YOu can check it there if you are interested in Digiwage masternode investment.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/WAGE/

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:17:32 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 04:16:24 PM by xaker74

Registered on the website www.digiwage.org, I receive a referral link and posted it on twitter, 2 people transferred from my link, but I don`t get coins, it will be later or they should register on site?
PhilsCurrency (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:48:56 AM

Registered on the website www.digiwage.org, I receive a referral link and posted it on twitter, 2 people transferred from my link, but I don`t get coins, it will be later or they should register on site?

you should have got them by now

Digiwage | Decentralized Freelance Platform  |  Join Our Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer  | Coinmarketcap  |  CryptoBridge | CREX24MN Zone | Masternodes.online  |  Telegram
PhilsCurrency (OP)

Activity: 278

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:49:25 AM

@everyone checkout our new updated Whitepaper to know about our further development and roadmap https://coin.digiwage.org/Digiwage_whitepage_final.pdf

Digiwage | Decentralized Freelance Platform  |  Join Our Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer  | Coinmarketcap  |  CryptoBridge | CREX24MN Zone | Masternodes.online  |  Telegram
goigiacmove

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:29:53 AM

@everyone checkout our new updated Whitepaper to know about our further development and roadmap https://coin.digiwage.org/Digiwage_whitepage_final.pdf
Highly appreciate your time to compose such detailed, promising Whitepaper for Digiwage.
The one helps to make the ideas behind the project more transparently, clearer, more relevant for future developments to change to job industry.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:11:02 AM

How long will the Digiwage sig camp last, PhilsCurrency? I would like to join this one (might be in the next moth), so highly appreciate your hints about the campaign.
By the way, I have taken a quick glance at the Digiwage Whitepaper. Honestly, it looks good with several promising ideas.
Hope that most of those promised stuffs in the Whitepaper will be finished.

Hi there. I'm the one who's managing the signature campaign for Digiwage. According to the Dev, the campaign will last for another month and will check if we will continue it if it comes with successful outcome. You can go ahead and place your application to the campaign thread and I'll check it in a few hours.  Wink

The whitepaper is indeed promising and the team will try its best to deliver in every way possible.
dumedoiiph

Activity: 97
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:40:25 PM

How long will the Digiwage sig camp last, PhilsCurrency? I would like to join this one (might be in the next moth), so highly appreciate your hints about the campaign.
By the way, I have taken a quick glance at the Digiwage Whitepaper. Honestly, it looks good with several promising ideas.

Hi there. I'm the one who's managing the signature campaign for Digiwage. According to the Dev, the campaign will last for another month and will check if we will continue it if it comes with successful outcome. You can go ahead and place your application to the campaign thread and I'll check it in a few hours.  Wink

The whitepaper is indeed promising and the team will try its best to deliver in every way possible.
Are you one of the Digiwage core team or o my manager of Digiwage signature campaign?
By the way, I agree with your stance on the promising stuffs in the White paper of the project.
It's hard to keep the project on the right track of its original plans, but I hope the team will do it.
pompinkpomelo

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:20:00 AM

Are reards for this pretty stable? As in you get a similar amount each day or does it vary much?
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:25:01 PM

Digiwage collaborating with a developer who can create Android and IOS wallets.
If the schedule goes as per the plan Android wallet will be released roughly in 2 weeks from now and IOS wallet will follow after that.
bachduongkute

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:13:22 AM

Seems like a great and trustworthy project. The roadmap is very clear and shows where this project is heading to. Good luck to the team behind it!
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:36:38 AM

Kinda hampers the motivation, when the individual managing the signature campaign is wearing the signature of another coin

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
quynhcoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:48:03 AM

Having the encrypted transaction results be stored forever in multiple blockchain ledgers will let people trade at ease since they would be able to trace the address if ever they would be hacked. Great idea from team. Wishing all the best
salawayun

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:36:49 AM

the wallet have a malware that will take over your pc, stay away from this scam project yall
SQLwitch

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:38:52 AM

i already lose my coins here downloading they desktop wallet with malware backdoor 
and they ban me when i try to ask for help ,
redhead66

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:49:00 AM

i buy video service on digiwage freelancer site and get scam, we all must report this site to the police , before other people get scam, and the crazy thing about it is when i asking for help on discord channel they say am  a troll and ban me so fast its not fair at all

theres 2 ways to take revenge on them before they scam more people
i will msg you, thanks for letting the community know about this scam coin
salawayun

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:53:52 AM

we must all come together and report this scam coin so it can be down for investigation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: