Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:56:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] THE MAGNUS COLLECTIVE 🔥  (Read 1166 times)
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:40:27 PM

Magnus is a decentralized network that opens up new opportunities for participants regardless of their location. Different participants can interact with each other without any friction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:43:07 PM

Project to be successful, Great concept has been given. Magnus is a network of intelligent AI agents, Robots, Sensors, hardware and the first decentralized human that creates a global market for knowledge, skills, and processing power.
And Blockchain technology shows that by combining a peer-to-peer network with a cryptographic algorithm, a group of agents can reach agreement on a particular circumstance and fix the agreement in a safe and verifiable way without central authority.
Lw2017
Copper Member

Activity: 278
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:46:32 PM

Project to be successful, Great concept has been given. Magnus is a network of intelligent AI agents, Robots, Sensors, hardware and the first decentralized human that creates a global market for knowledge, skills, and processing power.
And Blockchain technology shows that by combining a peer-to-peer network with a cryptographic algorithm, a group of agents can reach agreement on a particular circumstance and fix the agreement in a safe and verifiable way without central authority.

this is what it isall about !!

i might invest, im thinking seriously about it

EUNO.CO
Proof Of Stake (POS), Proof Of Work (POW), Masternodes, 50 Million max supply and almost instant wallet to wallet transactions.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:51:25 PM

Just look at Website, and wow this project has reached sofcap! on pre-sale phase! How about main ICO? Very promising! I think this project will suprising cryptocurrency world on this year, many investor join with THE MAGNUS COLLECTIVE!
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

Isn't this dual platform decision only adding to the level of complexity and therefore also creating more security risks?
Ellawow

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:57:11 PM

Future projects with simple steps that provide a huge total of tokens. here also will form a strong strength in business that will create a new breakthrough for team and participation.
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:06:01 PM

Just look at Website, and wow this project has reached sofcap! on pre-sale phase! How about main ICO? Very promising! I think this project will suprising cryptocurrency world on this year, many investor join with THE MAGNUS COLLECTIVE!
Yes softcap is reached but they must create a telegram group for the people who are willing to talk about this project hoping for the magnus team to be sucessful

drwoo

Activity: 713

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:34:31 PM

Yes softcap is reached but they must create a telegram group for the people who are willing to talk about this project hoping for the magnus team to be sucessful

Telegram won't change much if they plan to get new people into the ecosystem. They need very strong arguments to make more people believe in this.
chamika888

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

It will turn the world of robotics and open up completely new opportunities. Also, the project has a really unique idea, and the main point is that it has already been supported by the world's largest corporations. At the moment, In the future, the Magnus project will be able to negotiate as well as make transactions with other chain blocks or non-blocking network chains using a gateway called Portal. These portals ensure that even if the project does not become a true leader in terms of networks, Magnus will never become obsolete. The portal will be able to translate negotiations and requests between different networks.
lipochka_s

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

Hi guys! until what time will last bounty ?

Campaign bounty will last until August 12, here is a link to the thread of generosity:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4453035.0

I like this project, I see a serious team that does a lot for their idea.
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:07:20 AM

Hey. In yr opinion, when will everyone be able to acquire robots? At the current stage the price is the main obstacle.

Magnus has been created to define the universe of Robotics and A.I. automation for organizations. AI and IOT services use Magnus Tokens.
kudil

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

Magnus have a good concept and i think very promising, but i suggest you to always update social media, because it very important for all people and beginner to learn more about your project on there. At least update every day. Once again, please re-active again Telegram Group Chat soon! We need disscuss about magnus and and learn it together in the group!
nmthu2209

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:54:22 AM

Magnus's main objective is to make people smarter, better machines, cheaper and faster robots, and better AI by ensuring the interaction with other agents on Magnus Collective.
BryanZbraw

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:52:47 AM

Best project,creative idea and strong team! I wish you good luck!!

Magnus is a network of intelligent AI agents, Robots, Sensors, hardware and the first decentralized human that creates a global market for knowledge, skills, and processing power.
dongajow

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:49:49 PM

Currently the Magnus Token will exist only on the Magnus Collective – However the implementation of Portals will allow cross compatibility and community exchanges with new and upcoming networks. Future direction will be decided by the community. The Magnus Collective is founded on open principles. Both the block chain and Robotics related source code from the Robotics Company. A future project fork will not affect the intrinsic value of the Token. Magnus fee prices are already determined by the market. So the chances are low.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 02:55:06 PM

This is looking very interesting as it is a dual blockchain project. AI and robotics are hot industries right now, along with the blockchain technology and they are growing rapidly in different places such as autonomous cars, smart homes etc. These are the technologies of the future and it is wise now to invest in such projects that help accelerate these industries for the betterment of humanity and civilization as it stands. I will be following this project very closely!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:09:08 PM

Good afternoon. Has the soft cap already been reached?
Yes, so u can invest without being worried. It's guaranteed that the project will be developing.

This is worth investing for,imagine first dual platform that has been offered the original Ethereum and the Chinese ethereum.

I guess im going to make research on this one before taking asleep tonight and if this get my interest for sure tomorrow this will be added on my folio..

dumbtool45

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:57:57 PM

Now the project has begun selling coins, investing at the development stage is always a profitable business.
kudil

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:50:57 AM

How about the progress of token sell? like a stuck? not increase, 2181 ETH has reached for long time. I know softcap has reached, but i still hope can see the progress of token sale.
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:12:15 AM

ico 0xmagnus sales have exceeded the sofcap limit, I see it will be very difficult to reach the harcap.
so what if sales don't reach the harcap ??
Will the unsold tokens be burned or an ico sales extension is made?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: