Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nonpayment Cloudhashing  (Read 1406 times)
bitcointodayand (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2013, 01:20:11 PM

I have a lifetime contract with bitcoin miner cloudhashing.com. They were paying every two weeks but their last payment was Oct. 2.

They said be patient in emails, they were going to a new payment system, and then to daily payments, but this has not occurred.

Most recently they have stopped responding to emails.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Alex

Arock

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 11:59:58 PM

I've been paid by Cloudhashing.  The member here named Cloudhasher might be a good person to send a PM.  Its possible that because their butterfly equipment arrived behind schedule the payouts will continue to be behind schedule.  They definitely should hire more customer service people.  In the meantime the clients who are getting paid will hopefully share the good news.

I'm diversifying however Lol and just bought some Butterfly cloud mining contracts.

http://photos2.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/e/4/9/0/highres_304018512.jpeg
bitcointodayand (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 04:13:12 AM

Thanks for the info. Why would some people be getting paid and not others?

They were answering emails promptly but now they are not answering them at all.

Arock

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 02:14:47 AM

The member named Cloudhasher here at Bitcointalk was answering questions in another thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=163741.0  (which is very informative) about Cloudhashing.com.  Check it out.  I say its informative because people are asking hardball questions about how any company can forecast how much we will all be paid and the possibly ignorant mathematical skills of the owners to even suggest we will continue to profit forever (not taking into account the market changes).  It also has some good posts about doing your due diligence to study a company before parting with your money.

Anyway the member Cloudhasher here at Bitcointalk got back to me in a PM stating the cloudhashing.com people are actually looking for more customer service representatives.  Apply if you have some experience.

As I write this I wonder if, since they received their equip so far behind schedule, they decided to make PAYOUTS in a very slow chronological order for who signed up but its going really slowly (for example some people at the beginning of the october contracts will receive payouts before people at the the end of october etc). I imagine they have sat down with all their variables including electricity, salaries, new equip purchases and decided at what slow rate they would able to pay people out.  I doubt they are looking to scam and run to the bahamas.  We are a very savvy internet community and people are already talking about hunting them down legally.  I don't envy their position right now (although they are going to be rich if they pull this off) God bless them.
bitcointodayand (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 03:32:09 PM

Glad to see that you're on the forum. You answered one of my questions but the vast majority of them you haven't answered. You said customer service will answer questions but they continue not to respond. My payments are down to less than .04 bitcoins per month in the lifetime contract, it is very confusing the hashrates promised and delivered related to payment and you won't explain it yourself nor at all clearly on the company's website.

Suggestion if it makes sense to you: Hire a writer who understands bitcoins and bitcoin miners to simply explain on the cloudhasing website how the hashrates (and what they mean) relate to payments. I realize that is difficult but laypersons and customers like myself are very confused.

You say there will be customer service and there isn't. You say there will be daily payments and there aren't. Payments go down almost to zero but it is not clear exactly why. It's like you don't trust your customers because you refuse to share real information with them.

Arock

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 03:48:59 PM

You have probably read their newsletters.  From what I gather they are offering to (1) add a free month of mining at the end of our contracts and (2) waive a certain amount of the administration fees.  That's in wording that everyone can understand and it sounds good to me.  As far as getting the exact payouts you earned I wish I had answers for you.  Did you send a PM to Cloudhasher?  Hopefully by having the large amount of mining capacity they will make some supplementary follow-up payments to people who are not fully paid.

http://www.likeableonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/bitcoin.jpg
cloudhasher

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Taking bitcoin mining to everybody

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 05:56:41 PM

I have a lifetime contract with bitcoin miner cloudhashing.com. They were paying every two weeks but their last payment was Oct. 2.

They said be patient in emails, they were going to a new payment system, and then to daily payments, but this has not occurred.

Most recently they have stopped responding to emails.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Alex

Hey sorry to hear you are having problems with payment.

If its still not sorted. pm me and I will take a look for you.

Regards

CH

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 11:02:37 PM

where are their mining hardware hosted at?

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: