Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:33:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news or bad news...  (Read 3264 times)
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:31:20 AM

Well if this is true, is is quite amazing, Japan is fast growing country and they are always updated to new system and technologies and no wonder they will be able to adapt bitcoin in their country, now to make such kind of rules well its for common good and besides its their country they can make their own rule anyway.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:35:44 AM

Japanese Ministry of Finance is going to prepare rules for cross-border transfers of digital money

The Ministry of Finance of Japan is going to prepare in the near future rules for the foreign transfer of digital money.

According to the report of the newspaper Nihon Keizai on April 5, the Ministry of Finance plans to introduce rules under which notice to the authorities should be strictly mandatory if the cost of transferring money for a foreign transfer is more than 30 million yen.

It is said that the decision of the Ministry of Finance will facilitate the consideration of the real situation with operations abroad and is designed to curb money laundering operations.
Source: Alpari

This definitely is a good news and through these changes I think Japan is strengthening the cryptocurrency adaptation concept. It will equally benefit the country as well as the citizens. I hope all countries should follow Japan in this regard.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:44:02 AM

Japanese Ministry of Finance is going to prepare rules for cross-border transfers of digital money

The Ministry of Finance of Japan is going to prepare in the near future rules for the foreign transfer of digital money.

According to the report of the newspaper Nihon Keizai on April 5, the Ministry of Finance plans to introduce rules under which notice to the authorities should be strictly mandatory if the cost of transferring money for a foreign transfer is more than 30 million yen.

It is said that the decision of the Ministry of Finance will facilitate the consideration of the real situation with operations abroad and is designed to curb money laundering operations.

This definitely is a good news and through these changes I think Japan is strengthening the cryptocurrency adaptation concept. It will equally benefit the country as well as the citizens. I hope all countries should follow Japan in this regard.

It is good that the ministry of finance of Japan having time for digital curenccy. It will also help to make more secure thier people and make more safer to any foreign transaction. It's good that the ministry of finance of Japan make a good steps for the cryptocurrecy.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:54:47 AM

That is what we call an example of a strict regulation that bitcoin should be under of. So basically this is a good news where regulation is being implemented and i hope other countries would do the same thing.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:55:38 AM

There is no bad news or good-news because sometimes what seems good news later turn out to be bad news and what seems bad at the beginning later turned out to be good news .It all depends on the situation and what is happening.
That is right. There is nothing like good or bad in this trading or crypto world. The reason is, sometimes you are going to sell your coin at a time when prices are not getting higher and you are tired of holding up your coin. But then some bad news come and you are just stopped right at the way. Now this bad news was seemed to be bad, but actually it saves up you groom a big loss.
PerLasz

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:28:18 AM

Rules that are implemented with the relation of government can make everyone identity centralized. It means we are at the level one to make the crypto transactions centralized. We couldn't be sure when that will happen if the Minister will push that plan there will have a negative impact to our personal privacy. That's what I think.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:53:44 AM

That is what we call an example of a strict regulation that bitcoin should be under of. So basically this is a good news where regulation is being implemented and i hope other countries would do the same thing.

Yeah and I think it's fine and nothing to worry about and as far as the government is concern they'll just protecting their people from any unavailable circumstances. Well maybe some think regulations can harm the industry but as a matter of fact it can help us through the innovation of cryptos.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
khirul_i20

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:10:51 PM

I think this is a good news for us. So obviously a commentary about the Japanese government actually wants to improve its economy. The Japanese government supported and adapted Bitcoin in their economy. As a result of the benefit of their people and their economy, it is better to make strict laws to prevent money laundering. That's why the opinion is good.
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:19:36 PM

I think this is good news, we should appreciate the japanese finance department, because, then it can show the world that Cryptocurrency is not as bad as it is said that Cryptocurrency can not be set. hopefully this can be a reference for governments from various countries so that they will follow the japanese steps.
angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:29:47 PM

It is good to hear that in some country they want a digital currency but I think it is hard to do that. Because some country are not develop yet and many people don't know how to use computer. Some of them are senor citizen.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:32:23 PM

Well if this is true, is is quite amazing, Japan is fast growing country and they are always updated to new system and technologies and no wonder they will be able to adapt bitcoin in their country, now to make such kind of rules well its for common good and besides its their country they can make their own rule anyway.
Yes, It will be a great move by Japan, because it's one of the top growing country in the whole world, so I think these new rules will be good for the community there and maybe it will affect positively the bitcoin, I mean that bitcoin will gain more potential and increase, I hope that we can see bitcoin in a very high level.
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:32:56 PM

I think this is good news, we should appreciate the japanese finance department, because, then it can show the world that Cryptocurrency is not as bad as it is said that Cryptocurrency can not be set. hopefully this can be a reference for governments from various countries so that they will follow the japanese steps.
it will be good fundamental support bitcoin price in market.by this news much investor become more confident to buy or hold their bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

It is good to hear that in some country they want a digital currency but I think it is hard to do that. Because some country are not develop yet and many people don't know how to use computer. Some of them are senor citizen.

Yes I agree too. because i believe the purpose of japanese government is to protect all investors by creating regulations in cryptocurrency market.
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:04:05 PM

if this time for me is bad news, because all the prices or all the projects that are in bitcoin and trade forums all dropped its price, bounty campaign is now very difficult to make token, all the work in the online world is very bad.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:04:15 PM

Yes, I believe this is good news for them most especially. Cryptocurrency exchanges can create alot of impact to the economy this is why a lot of control must be put to it or otherwise cryptocurrencies could become a disadvantage to the country. The movements of digital money should be in a balance. If something goes out then some money must come in.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

There is no bad news or good-news because sometimes what seems good news later turn out to be bad news and what seems bad at the beginning later turned out to be good news .It all depends on the situation and what is happening.
I think there is the element of both good and bad news. The bad news is the implementations of regulations that will constrict people to use the technology. The second thing is that the regulations might lead to tax implementation as well. Giving income tax by using technology will make the market a bit low. The good news is that the country recognized the crypto and now I hope it will lead to a good future.
Yes, i agree it has an advantages and disadvantages. However, this is really good if not abuse. I could say that we should have enough regulations to clear all of this issue.

Its is a good news mate especially the Japanese government are in the positive side of the bitcoin and they really adopting the cryptocurrency and think the Japanese government will generate the regulations to be clear in terms of online transactions and generate the paying taxes in every transactions but it is always good to all the people who are involving to the cryptocurrency.
It will be good for Japanese people but some of them might not like the idea because of the disadvantages but i think the Japanese government really planned it well before proceeding for a total idea. Banks are always aware of the money laundering that's why they have to pass a report to the government to make some regulations about it.

Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:32:20 PM

I think it is good news however can you provide us the link of the said topic. It would be nice if we would be able to read it ourselves and appreciate the good news. And the Japanese have a really great way of providing rules especially for the betterment of their economy.

Denifriska

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:00:24 PM

I think if a government starts making rules about digital currency it could be good news. We should not see that when digital currency is set by a state government it will be a bad news. Imagine if the government has started to regulate the digital currency, meaning the government believes and believes in the digital currency.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:55:20 PM

I think it is good news however can you provide us the link of the said topic. It would be nice if we would be able to read it ourselves and appreciate the good news. And the Japanese have a really great way of providing rules especially for the betterment of their economy.
Life is very inevitable, full of anxiety, and in these times when fear and uncertainty have seemingly taken over we have to stay stronger and the more we want to have a peace of mind and eliminate bad news. Cryptocurrency is full of good and bad news, like adoption and banning issues, and all these both bring positive and negative impact on how we view life. These are uncontrollable, but if we accept its existence, set our minds of the possibilities then I don't think it's going to be hard to deal difficult situations. We sometimes need to hear bad news to test our emotional stability, to be aware of what's happening around, and take actions for the progress not only for oursleves but for the community.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:00:50 PM

It is very positive news for Japan. Ultimately, they must determine the limits and level of money flow in the country. It's under their control. It may be bad for the investors, but it is better than never.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: