Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:03:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news or bad news...  (Read 3270 times)
BitNaija

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:10:14 PM

This is a great move by Japan. Cryptocurrency and blockchian is gradually gaining ground. It will go round.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:27:54 PM

Japanese Ministry of Finance is going to prepare rules for cross-border transfers of digital money

The Ministry of Finance of Japan is going to prepare in the near future rules for the foreign transfer of digital money.

According to the report of the newspaper Nihon Keizai on April 5, the Ministry of Finance plans to introduce rules under which notice to the authorities should be strictly mandatory if the cost of transferring money for a foreign transfer is more than 30 million yen.

It is said that the decision of the Ministry of Finance will facilitate the consideration of the real situation with operations abroad and is designed to curb money laundering operations.
Source: Alpari

I believe this is good news. rules is to prevent misuse.or illegal transaction.Japan support cryptocurrency currency i guess they will  not do anything to hinder the progress of bitcoin.

ainaya1994

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:34:02 PM

I think this is good news because the Japanese government recognizes the existence of the crypto world with it so indirectly the Japanese government allows the use of crypto world ..
but it's a good idea to give you a news link because I did not find that kind of news ..
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:37:50 PM

From your topic it actually has two elements that are good elements and elements are not good for those who make transactions with the eyes of the digital good element is we are more secure in making this digital currency transactions and bad elements we have started in set by the government in doing transaction so that we have no freedom in doing the transaction.

ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:48:26 PM

This is great news for all crypto investors and it is the best time to buy and hold,and do well to wait until there is an increase in price before selling
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:10:25 PM

Its a good news mate ! If Japan plans to extend its cryptocurrency uses to other country, it means that the said countries can exchange to Japan also. Countries who will agree to become a part of this project will enjoy the way Japan wanted it to be and i think it would be more convinient and special. Keep spreading cryptocurrency.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:14:17 PM

I think it is a good news because it is a sign for me that the country of Japan is really serious to the cryptocurrencies and they are into it so they are preparing for the possible rules or regulation that they might implement to their country so the use of the digital currency or cryptocurrencies will be more efficient.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:45:30 PM

With time we will see more rules and regulation being implemented on transaction and i am not happy with those, they should strictly monitor the bad players and weed them out and hand them harsh punishments but global trade should not have any barrier in my opinion and then only we will attain economic freedom irrespective of which country you are from.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:43:13 AM

That is right for me its a good news because japan is a strong country and respective no wonder they can provide the bitcoin and other crypto to used.Possible all investors excite to her capital for the good of business when it is regulate to the nation.
arlington

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:46:45 AM

well the question here is that how will they control the privacy coins which can`t be tracked and if people, big whales wish to launder the money they simply will find a way and normal people would be affected.
Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:01:40 AM

on the one hand if for the economy certainly is very good news because their economy is becoming secure. But if for other countries it would be a bit of a limit of the policy.

To have bitcoin or join in crypto currency world is a good news because we enter a new way of earning extra income that can make our lifestyle improve. The bad is many countries not accepting it and making it a bad rumors.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:23:25 AM

Japanese Ministry of Finance is going to prepare rules for cross-border transfers of digital money

The Ministry of Finance of Japan is going to prepare in the near future rules for the foreign transfer of digital money.

According to the report of the newspaper Nihon Keizai on April 5, the Ministry of Finance plans to introduce rules under which notice to the authorities should be strictly mandatory if the cost of transferring money for a foreign transfer is more than 30 million yen.

It is said that the decision of the Ministry of Finance will facilitate the consideration of the real situation with operations abroad and is designed to curb money laundering operations.
the good news is they will going to upgrade their country and the good news is many of their citizen will given a job. we are all know that Japanese people are love to work they are so workaholic in times that they are many adult in there than kids. japan is very powerful country and i know they will upgrade.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:16:10 PM

I think if a government starts making rules about digital currency it could be good news. We should not see that when digital currency is set by a state government it will be a bad news. Imagine if the government has started to regulate the digital currency, meaning the government believes and believes in the digital currency.
It will take lot of time for the government to think over it as the government is not that much satisfied with the crypto currencies because of their decentralized nature and that things will get better once the government will realize the importance of the crypto currencies in making their economy stronger. Good days are yet to come and that we need not to lose hope no matter how difficult the things are.
justicesquadron

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:38:14 PM

Do you think it is good news or bad news? I think it is bipolar for the parties as if the buyer will be good news they will be buying cheap and if the news for those who want to sell them when the price is not as you expected
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

There is no bad news or good-news because sometimes what seems good news later turn out to be bad news and what seems bad at the beginning later turned out to be good news .It all depends on the situation and what is happening.
  You are saying something that I can’t understand even when I tried to understand for three to four times. You are saying that sometimes the news which seems to be good is bad in reality and vice versa. Can you illustrate this thing by giving an example from your daily life to us? For me a good news is a good news because wouldn’t change out in a bad news at any cost.
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:03:34 PM

For some reason it seems to me that this is done, because many large investors saw the beauty of Japan as the country that first legalized Bitcoin and equated it to the Japanese yen. + To everything written above, there are many banks in Japan that issued debit cards with which people could withdraw and cash out bitcoins. Even the exchange stock they were given before their debit cards. That's how advanced Japan is.

brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:23:23 PM

good news for me , that regulation mean that jappanse take more serious about crypto currency so they make the rule about that
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:28:10 PM

Can I have a copy or link of the said news? But reading with your post I see that their is no bad things about the action of the Ministry of Finance of Japan. Since they just want to protect their people. I feel happy since they have noticed the crypto currency and they have some plan about it. Who knows they will collide with the Bitcoin, and also they can allow foreign investor to invest with them? it will be a huge opportunity for everyone.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:01:47 PM

I think this is some of the good news in circulation but I think you should provide clear information in the sense that you must include a clear source so that the information you provide can be proven.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:21:20 AM

There is no bad news or good-news because sometimes what seems good news later turn out to be bad news and what seems bad at the beginning later turned out to be good news .It all depends on the situation and what is happening.
  You are saying something that I can’t understand even when I tried to understand for three to four times. You are saying that sometimes the news which seems to be good is bad in reality and vice versa. Can you illustrate this thing by giving an example from your daily life to us? For me a good news is a good news because wouldn’t change out in a bad news at any cost.
A good news can be a bad news but not for same person occasionally. This might be good for some and might be bad for someone other at some time. Like if we listen some news about bitcoins that they are just started dropping off the price so this can be of good news for those who want to buy bitcoins and they were waiting for low prices and it can be bad for those who were willing to sell at high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: