Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news or bad news...  (Read 3270 times)
Ridersss

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

Japanese Ministry of Finance is going to prepare rules for cross-border transfers of digital money

The Ministry of Finance of Japan is going to prepare in the near future rules for the foreign transfer of digital money.

According to the report of the newspaper Nihon Keizai on April 5, the Ministry of Finance plans to introduce rules under which notice to the authorities should be strictly mandatory if the cost of transferring money for a foreign transfer is more than 30 million yen.

It is said that the decision of the Ministry of Finance will facilitate the consideration of the real situation with operations abroad and is designed to curb money laundering operations.
Source: Alpari

I think that's good news. because the Japanese government can manage digital money traffic problems. in one position the owners are benefited by the security.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:28:35 PM

Japanese Ministry of Finance is going to prepare rules for cross-border transfers of digital money

The Ministry of Finance of Japan is going to prepare in the near future rules for the foreign transfer of digital money.

According to the report of the newspaper Nihon Keizai on April 5, the Ministry of Finance plans to introduce rules under which notice to the authorities should be strictly mandatory if the cost of transferring money for a foreign transfer is more than 30 million yen.

It is said that the decision of the Ministry of Finance will facilitate the consideration of the real situation with operations abroad and is designed to curb money laundering operations.

I think that's good news. because the Japanese government can manage digital money traffic problems. in one position the owners are benefited by the security.

In the coming year, we can hear many benefits from the major countries about their decision about the Bitcoin. We can expect there is a price increase in the coming days.
denuhaqiqi

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:57:37 PM

I agree more that it is bad news, digital money transactions should not limit the amount but must be questioned first where the money was obtained from and what the money will be used for, as a form of protection against illegal actions. If it is clean, then the transaction can be done, but if it is suspicious, the government has the right to block it. What must be restricted is the disbursement of large amounts of cash. Because cash is difficult to track, so it is prone to be used for illegal actions in contrast to digital money whose transaction data is recorded and stored so that it is easy to track. Freedom to transact is needed, but not to interfere or harm others.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:33:09 AM

Quite good but how exactly store they going to do that? And note that they just  said digital money and weren’t being specific on which one they are talking about. If they are going to do that, I don’t see the how they will be able to tell when someone is about transact money with Bitcoin and how will they be able to know the location at which you’re transacting from?
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

You can argue endlessly what kind of news at a given time, but all that does not happen all goes for the better, and hence the growth of bitcoin is a matter of time.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:01:23 PM

You can argue endlessly what kind of news at a given time, but all that does not happen all goes for the better, and hence the growth of bitcoin is a matter of time.

Bitcoin will grow higher at the right time, no matter what the news we have today it will just a recipe for a greater success of bitcoin. The value of bitcoin will increase more, no matter how much the manipulators do in this market they will not succeed to drop bitcoin in the future, this is the king of all cryptos and it will live longer that what we expect.
tasrep

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:04:52 PM

in my opinion it's good news, if for investment is also good, the reason is now, continued Oscar, the Japanese government has stated that Bitcoin is a legal payment instrument with a position equivalent to Yen.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
anti76

Activity: 730

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:21:46 PM

Japan, like Switzerland, is very loyal to crypto-currencies. The news that emerged still compels other countries to take similar steps. I believe the decision of the Japanese authorities is correct
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

That's really interesting, it shows that the government care and start to concern on the benefits of using crypto. I hope it can be a start for another country to legalized the crypto, and be used as the main currency.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:29:49 PM

That's wonderful, legalization is what we needed to make crypto really useful and advantages. I'll be happy if my country also legalized bitcoin
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:41:58 PM

It is a good news because it will make other countries to adopt crypto currency so that the border - transfer can work effectively and when that happen, all the countries involved might likely legalize bitcoin like Japan

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:32:25 PM

On Bitcoin topic and matter, there is always good and bad news. They are combined. I think Bitcoin is a good thing, and it is going to be a much greater thing than we can imagine now. In the next few years things are going to slowly change, for better I suppose.
I'm sure the good news will increase the price of bitcoin, and bad news makes the price of bitcoin fall. Market sentiment will react when a news discusses bitcoin, depending on news content. Therefore, the bitcoin market is filled with large capital speculators that can shake the bitcoin market by releasing large amounts of bitcoin or buying large amounts of bitcoin. They often observe news that impacts on the price of bitcoin.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:04:28 PM

Good news for crypto if Japan have accepted of bitcoin and altcoin transaction, we can trust with bitcoin or altcoin become the most popular digital money at the future if many country have allowed for using bitcoin and altcoin as payment transaction.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:04:15 PM

Hello, I found your post interesting can you please provide us with the link of your news? I could not find it online.

I think this link would probably help but then again i quite believe that it is a good news, i hope this link that i drop will positively expand on your understanding regards of the topic .

Feel free to comment to let me know what you think, link: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2017-09-26/japan-to-launch-new-nationwide-digital-currency

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:37:38 PM

I hope that other countries can also take a positive example of the Japanese finance department if this happens with this good system of digital money, especially Bitcoin,
in Japan this should be treated with highly supportive and sophisticated technology, hopefully in the future Bitcoin or digital money will be the best for the world.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:50:00 PM

Yes, it doesn't matter whether the news are bad or good. It will recover in one phase and then start recovering when bad news are disappearing. It's okay to be panic after reading bad news, but just be optimistic that it will be a solution for this.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:23:14 PM

Yes, it doesn't matter whether the news are bad or good. It will recover in one phase and then start recovering when bad news are disappearing. It's okay to be panic after reading bad news, but just be optimistic that it will be a solution for this.
Market will not effect visibly by small news, the market is too bear for news that it needs a big shot to wake up, and that might take time to see what will make it wake.

Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:07:18 PM

Japan is a country where everyone has a mobile phone and all Japanese love innovation and new technologies. Therefore, this news is very good for me. Japan recently held a lot of ICO and I'm sure they did it for some reason. Soon, I suspect, we will see the first legal state that will use cryptocurrency. And this state, as you know, will be Japan.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:57:29 PM

Japan is a country where everyone has a mobile phone and all Japanese love innovation and new technologies. Therefore, this news is very good for me. Japan recently held a lot of ICO and I'm sure they did it for some reason. Soon, I suspect, we will see the first legal state that will use cryptocurrency. And this state, as you know, will be Japan.
Good or bad news what ever it is as long as it cannot affect the crypto. But still I will choose good news always because they give us possible thinking about crypto and continue to believe to it. Also once we heard a good news we immediately get excited about it especially when it comes to the rising value of crypto. For me most of the time all of us want to heard good news because it is the other reason why we keep continue to used crypto.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:59:25 PM

Good news for crypto if Japan have accepted of bitcoin and altcoin transaction, we can trust with bitcoin or altcoin become the most popular digital money at the future if many country have allowed for using bitcoin and altcoin as payment transaction.
I agree it is really good news for all which others can adopt crypto to invest. Being popular that other people easy to use in any transactions bitcoin. Good news to all users and I believe there will be more growth happen in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: