Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:11:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tradebattle - battles for traders  (Read 542 times)
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:40:07 AM

Can we follow those people who won in the Tradebattle event? This is a very interesting project and it seems lots of great traders here are joining. Is this a limited time event?
Aleksandr_Shelepaev (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

community manager Investy

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:23:56 AM

The battle of traders continues  Smiley

Most portfolios show a negative result. Leaders of the battle are in big plus  Shocked

See for yourself https://web.investy.io/competition

Now I went into the battle, I looked at what was happening there.  It shocked me!

This is a battle and the strongest wins in it  Smiley

Aleksandr_Shelepaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:26:18 AM

TradeBattle completed! 💪
It was attended by 11 portfolios.

The most successful and besides winning 👏, was portfolios:
👍 First place was taken by the portfolio: Low risk, profitability 5.11%. It gets: 0.07 ETH
👍 Second place was taken by the portfolio: Piece of cake, with profitability 1.85%. He gets: 0.035 ETH
👍 Third place was taken by the portfolio: Portfolio Competition, profitability 1.7%. He gets: 0.0168 ETH

Results of the battle see the link https://web.investy.io/competition
Thank you to all the participants and good luck in your new battles!!! 😉

Want to take part and compete for first place? 💪
Coming a new battle! 😎 Be the first to know on https://tradebattle.investy.io

Hey.  It was interesting to watch this battle.  Are there such battles yet?

Yes.  Soon a new battle of traders will begin.  To not miss the beginning, join us in TradeBattle chat.

Aleksandr_Shelepaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:36:58 AM

Can we follow those people who won in the Tradebattle event? This is a very interesting project and it seems lots of great traders here are joining. Is this a limited time event?

You can follow the winning portfolios. To do this, go to TradeBattle and select the portfolio you like.  You can go into the statistics of any portfolio and see its contents.  To copy this portfolio, press COPY.  Detailed instructions you can find here.

Soon a new TradeBattle will start.  On the TradeBattle website you can leave your e-mail and receive notifications of new battles.

Aleksandr_Shelepaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:33:52 PM

Leave your mail on the site TradeBattle and we'll keep you posted on the battle of traders!

If you have ideas how to make the battle even more interesting and exciting, then welcome to our TradeBattle chat!

Real_goood11

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:56:45 AM

Leave your mail on the site TradeBattle and we'll keep you posted on the battle of traders!

If you have ideas how to make the battle even more interesting and exciting, then welcome to our TradeBattle chat!

This is a very interesting project.  I think you have a lot of good traders on the platform.
Tell me, please, how to rebalance the portfolio on the Investy platform?
Aleksandr_Shelepaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:45:22 PM

This is a very interesting project.  I think you have a lot of good traders on the platform.
Tell me, please, how to rebalance the portfolio on the Investy platform?

Read the instructions for portfolio rebalancing.

Aleksandr_Shelepaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:12:45 AM

Hello!

Registration to TradeBattle will be open from May, 28 12:00 UTC!

Go to https://web.investy.io/competition

TradeBattle chat

Aleksandr_Shelepaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:22:53 PM

Attention!

TradeBattle registration started! 💪

Interesting

TradeBattle arena

Aleksandr_Shelepaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:07:30 AM

Registration for TradeBattle 💪 is going on.

Again, the strongest traders 😎 will lock horns over the most profitable 🤑 cryptoportfolio.

The first 30 ❗️ participants who have passed registration, will be able to compete for the main prize, formed from participation fees.

The symbolic board in order for you to be noticed is 0.01 ETH.
The winner takes 50% of the prize fund! 😃

The super-volatile cryptocurrency market is waiting for its leading figures! 💪

With the Investy platform, you get a handy tool for managing your assets, and TradeBattle is an interesting addition that brings excitement in cryptotrading 👻.

Join us today and let the best investor spot you! 😉

https://tradebattle.investy.io

Good_mastex

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:53:35 AM

Again, the strongest traders 😎 will lock horns over the most profitable 🤑 cryptoportfolio.

The first 30 ❗️ participants who have passed registration, will be able to compete for the main prize, formed from participation fees.

With the Investy platform, you get a handy tool for managing your assets, and TradeBattle is an interesting addition that brings excitement in cryptotrading 👻.

Excellent!  I understand correctly that registration has already begun?  And when does it end?
Aleksandr_Shelepaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

Excellent!  I understand correctly that registration has already begun?  And when does it end?

TradeBattle started! Registration of participants is completed. In the following battles, we will add a countdown timer before the end of registration.

Jpja

Activity: 150
Merit: 29

Happy mother of 5 children

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

I will get my popcorn and watch and see who will remain on top of this one. For sure there will be a lot of experience traders who wants to join (I'm not one of them) to really test their  knowledge about crypto tradng.

And I'm sure that winning this will put your name on top here in the forum, sort of like a trophy or bragging rights. Let's see how it goes and its gonna be interesting.
[/quote]

I also get popcorn)  But it is necessary that only the most famous experts participate in this battle of traders. I really want the results to be impressive and motivating for other participants!

👉🏼 Relictum Pro – touch the future now!
https://relictum.pro/
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

Excellent!  I understand correctly that registration has already begun?  And when does it end?

TradeBattle started! Registration of participants is completed. In the following battles, we will add a countdown timer before the end of registration.
Nice concept hope this will turn good,and no issues will be inheld as the battle goes on
Wondering who will win and who will cry after the game.
Watching this thread with popcorn and soda.go guys looking for the betterment

Attention!

Interesting

TradeBattle arena

Are the participants already completed?all those who reserved in the past are participating?
Aleksandr_Shelepaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

I will get my popcorn and watch and see who will remain on top of this one. For sure there will be a lot of experience traders who wants to join (I'm not one of them) to really test their  knowledge about crypto tradng.

And I'm sure that winning this will put your name on top here in the forum, sort of like a trophy or bragging rights. Let's see how it goes and its gonna be interesting.

I also get popcorn)  But it is necessary that only the most famous experts participate in this battle of traders. I really want the results to be impressive and motivating for other participants!
[/quote]

Every day more and more people learn about TradeBattle and more and more first-class traders come to the platform.

Aleksandr_Shelepaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:38:35 PM

Excellent!  I understand correctly that registration has already begun?  And when does it end?

Nice concept hope this will turn good,and no issues will be inheld as the battle goes on
Wondering who will win and who will cry after the game.
Watching this thread with popcorn and soda.go guys looking for the betterment

Attention!

Interesting

TradeBattle arena

Are the participants already completed?all those who reserved in the past are participating?

Most traders from the last battle engaged again. There are also new participants.

Aleksandr_Shelepaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

Hooray! TradeBattle is over!  💪
We have the top three leaders!

The following portfolios showed maximum profit:
The First place: The Best, with a profitability of 5.89%.
The Prize: 0.045 ETH
The Second place: lacky, with a profitability of 4.54%.
The Prize: 0.0225 ETH
Third place: VitalaPolo, with profitability of 2.07%.
The Prize: 0.0108 ETH

The battle results are on Tradebattle arena

Thanks to all participants and good luck in the new battles!!!  🙂

Do you want to join and compete for the first place? 😎
A new battle is coming soon!

Find out first at https://tradebattle.investy.io

Aleksandr_Shelepaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:26:14 AM

Not long ago an interesting application appeared on the Investy platform - TradeBattle 💪

What is it like ❓
This is the arena for battles among traders 😎, where the winner is a trader's portfolio with the highest profit 🤑 earned during the battle time.

The reward is formed from the contributions of participants, the more participants the more reward. The winner takes 50% of the prize fund, the rest of the fund is distributed between 2nd and 3rd places.

Two battles have already been played at te moment. Several dozens of people took part in them 🙂. We have noticed that interest in TradeBattle is increasing 💹 with every battle and therefore we will conduct battles as often as possible. In the future, users can create their own battles on the platform 😉

What is this for ❓
The main goal is the popularization and development of cryptocurrency trading. It's no secret that experts agree that digital currencies are the future of the world economy. But there are not enough convenient and understandable tools for using cryptocurrencies, and not all states understand what it is.

✅ Investy is a platform used by hundreds of people. It is safe, simple, constantly improving and meets high demands in the management of cryptocurrencies. And developers listen to the comments of users.

TradeBattle contributes to this process a certain amount of entertainment and excitement. Well, who does not want to compete with a friend or acquaintances in any dispute, but here it is possible to play in an adult way and with serious players ❗️

Each of you has the opportunity to prove yourself in the role of a trader and, to receive not only a prize, but also the attention of large investors 😋

✅ Join us at TradeBattle chat. Write your thoughts and get ready for new battles!

Aleksandr_Shelepaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

TradeBattle - Battles for Traders!

Good Afternoon, Dear Investy Platform Users!

We present TradeBattle Dashboard 😎

It’s a new dashboard for useful choice of battles 💪 and joining to it.

There is a unique battle with description of its conditions under each card.

📌 Just choose the one you like most and join!

🔸 Don’t you know how to start? Create a public portfolio and register it in the favorite battle.

🔸 Would you like to practice first? No problem! Join free battles right now!

🔸 Get the opportunity to win ETH! Join the battles with fees and win! More participants – bigger reward!

📌 Watch the battle participants, see how they manage their portfolios and join!

We wish you good luck! And let the best win! 💪

Aleksandr_Shelepaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:50:32 AM

New battles every day!

Come on https://web.investy.io/trade-battle and choose battles to your taste!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: