Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 01:11:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 [ANN][PRE-SALE] 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔  (Read 3955 times)
revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:29:03 AM

I signed it. When can I register?
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:39:53 AM

I signed it. When can I register?

A separate topic will be created in the "Bounty" section. I'll give you a link.
GraBitCoin

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:27:21 AM

Great idea, guys. Some anonymity never hurts!

However, when exchanging the links via common communication channels a user is still running certain risks, right? And what about your legal perspectives? Anonymous transactions may lead to attempts to conceal assets from tax services, money laundering and illicit financial flows. Won't regulatory bodies in certain jurisdictions try and block your service and even impose penalties on its users? Thanks in advance for answers.

Thanks for the questions!

1. There is a point in our road map - 14. Development of a built-in messenger with crypto protection (45 days)
2. The fact of the existence of anonymous coins Monero, ZCash, Dash, Komodo says that our service can exist without violating the laws.
3. After the ICO, the solution of legal problems will be given serious attention!
4. Regarding fines for using the service .....
What would someone be able to impose on you a fine - he needs to know your personal data?
Right?
mileniumv23

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

However, when exchanging the links via common communication channels a user is still running certain risks, right? And what about your legal perspectives? Anonymous transactions may lead to attempts to conceal assets from tax services, money laundering and illicit financial flows. Won't regulatory bodies in certain jurisdictions try and block your service and even impose penalties on its users? Thanks in advance for answers.

judging by the description of the project anonymous transfer is based on a network of ethereum smart-contracts . In the worst cases, I think only a site with a wallet can be blocked, but i doubt that the ether will be banned. Anyway, nobody prevents me from running the wallet locally on my computer connected to my node (if the dapp source code are opened ) or or directly use methods of smart-contracts.

wishes to the developers: make an application for mac  Cool
rainIsAmerika13

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

1. There is a point in our road map - 14. Development of a built-in messenger with crypto protection (45 days)
2. The fact of the existence of anonymous coins Monero, ZCash, Dash, Komodo says that our service can exist without violating the laws.
3. After the ICO, the solution of legal problems will be given serious attention!
What would someone be able to impose on you a fine - he needs to know your personal data?
Right?

If regulators block the web site of the purse, then this action will not affect the users, right ?! Ether and tokens are not stored in the application purse, but in a smart contract! I understand correctly?
GraBitCoin

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

Right?

If regulators block the web site of the purse, then this action will not affect the users, right ?! Ether and tokens are not stored in the application purse, but in a smart contract! I understand correctly?

You have understood everything absolutely true! Anyone can gain direct access to a smart contract and manage their funds on its balance sheet. Our decentralized application only makes this easier!
RYXES

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

You have all this well structured but there are no dates?

Merit me or don't.
GraBitCoin

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:45:54 PM

You have all this well structured but there are no dates?

Road Map
1. Anonymous transfer of any ERC20 token (implemented)
2. Anonymous ETH transmission (implemented)
3. The functionality for buying ATH tokens (implemented)
4. A referral system for the entire ICO (implemented)
5. Pre-sale of ATH tokens - - days
6. Bounty (translations, signature company, social networks) - all the time
7. Sale ATH tokens - 30 days
8. Upgrading the Satoshi Wallet web version interface to a more convenient one - 25 days
9. Secure storage of intermediate payment links in the browser. Saving payments in encrypted
form - 14 days
10.Development of Satoshi Wallet for iOS, Android, Windows Phone - 64 days
11.Measures to stimulate the growth of the value of the token on exchanges -18 days:
 11.1. Introduction of the commission in ATH for making transfers of all ERC20 tokens
12.Deploy / lease servers to synchronize with the blockchain Ethereum. Release from
dependence on MetaMask - 28 days
13.The introduction of an external source of entropy and the improvement of the system of
smart contracts to ensure a higher level of anonymity. Implementation of a system for
enhancing the cryptographic strength of a smart contract involving community members
(payment in ETH) - 80 days
14.Development of a built-in messenger with crypto protection - 45 days
15.Scaling a smart contract (from 10,000 operations at a time) - 14 days
16.Creating a service for the integration of Ethereum Anonymizer into online stores and
services - 70 days
17.Create a decentralized exchange (all tokens that will be added to the Satoshi wallet by this
time will be automatically added to the listing) - 45 days
BinPooool

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:44:31 AM

This project has a very good range for further development, unique blockchain, and of course with professional developers.
Absolutely fantastic project, with enormous future.
rainIsAmerika13

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:59:56 AM

This project has a very interesting idea. Good luck to you for success in promoting the project! Hope it will give us surprise in the future.
seeMvereDood

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:49:06 PM

it seems that the project is interesting and worth developing, hoping for the future,this project will work smoothly and successfully with great support and investors who join.
Linaut7ez2

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:11:39 PM

This project has a very interesting idea. Good luck to you for success in promoting the project! Hope it will give us surprise in the future.

This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start!
robifuni

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:53:17 PM

yes you are right, i agree with you. this project  have a very interesting idea and  the idea of this project is very innovative. hopefully the success of this project, we hope in the success of this project.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
Linaut7ez2

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:05:48 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 04:19:03 PM by Linaut7ez2

yes you are right, i agree with you. this project  have a very interesting idea and  the idea of this project is very innovative. hopefully the success of this project, we hope in the success of this project.

I think every member of the crypto community should support this project.
And the supporters of the Ethereum are simply obliged to support!
The team found a way to turn the Ether into an anonymous coin - this is a very good indicator for assessing their professionalism!
Tyler2446

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

Good project, but I would take extra consideration Roll Eyes
Vadim44

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:52:59 PM

I found this project quite perfect, the community looks good. Let's see what it can do in the future.

Joined to Telegram
Socket32

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:28:34 PM

I found this project quite perfect, the community looks good. Let's see what it can do in the future.

Joined to Telegram

The same decided to follow this project. I think this project needs an audit of a well-known developer. Can they be the developer of any successful project? My opinion.
GraBitCoin

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:46:09 PM

Joined to Telegram

The same decided to follow this project. I think this project needs an audit of a well-known developer. Can they be the developer of any successful project? My opinion.

This is an interesting thought. Can you advise someone?
Socket32

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:39:05 AM

Joined to Telegram

I do not have any acquaintances, known developers of smart contracts, except for you.
Maybe someone from the creators of other tokens will want to make their token anonymous with the help of your service and for this it will help you conduct an audit?
GraBitCoin

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:58:11 AM

Joined to Telegram

I do not have any acquaintances, known developers of smart contracts, except for you.
Maybe someone from the creators of other tokens will want to make their token anonymous with the help of your service and for this it will help you conduct an audit?

Thank you for your good advice. Will seek Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: