Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:57:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 [ANN][PRE-SALE] 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔  (Read 3949 times)
rainIsAmerika13

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:00:44 PM

Since June 18, Japan will introduce a direct ban on all anonymous crypto-currencies.
The initiator of such harsh measures is the Financial Services Agency (FSA) of Japan. Earlier, the agency recommended that local crypto-exchange exchanges exclude altcoyins from the listing, providing a sufficient degree of anonymity for end users. It's about Monero (XMR), Zcash (ZEC), Dash (DASH) and Augur (REP).

Well I don't think they can actually ban anonymous crypto-currencies, but they can prevent Japanese exchanges for trading them. Japanese  buyers will just use exchanges not located in Japan to get there anonymous crypto.

This is a trend. I think that soon all stock exchanges will be banned from selling anonymous coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lottereumDev

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:49:33 AM

Vitalik Buterin: Ethereum will process 1 million transactions per second

Linaut7ez2

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:28:13 PM

The project will achieve great victories and a lot of attention!
KriptoFull

Activity: 394

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:14:43 AM

In that time and time, now the air is the most popular currency and that is why it will always be in demand and expensive!I think that our project will also be in demand if you manage to achieve complete anonymity of transactions!
BinPooool

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:22:41 AM

In that time and time, now the air is the most popular currency and that is why it will always be in demand and expensive!I think that our project will also be in demand if you manage to achieve complete anonymity of transactions!

If I have replenished the Satoshi Wallet balance for example by 100 ETH, then I can anonymously pay a large number of sellers for N Ether. But anonymity will be conditional, if there are few users.
For example, 100 users of Satoshi Wallet have replenished their account. They paid 1,000 sellers. In this case, all the addresses of participants in transactions are known, but there is no connection between these addresses in the form of transactions.
If they use addresses that are tied to bank cards by replenishment transactions, then, in fact, the participants are known. This is bad.
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:31:47 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 03:51:59 PM by GraBitCoin

If I have replenished the Satoshi Wallet balance for example by 100 ETH, then I can anonymously pay a large number of sellers for N Ether. But anonymity will be conditional, if there are few users.
For example, 100 users of Satoshi Wallet have replenished their account. They paid 1,000 sellers. In this case, all the addresses of participants in transactions are known, but there is no connection between these addresses in the form of transactions.
If they use addresses that are tied to bank cards by replenishment transactions, then, in fact, the participants are known. This is bad.

Your logic is correct. Only you did not take into account that in Satoshi Wallet you can add a clean address and get on it the Ether, to pay for gas, from a completely unrelated address. Accordingly, you can use this address for anonymous payments.
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:54:34 PM

Your logic is correct. Only you did not take into account that in Satoshi Wallet you can add a clean address and get on it the Ether, to pay for gas, from a completely unrelated address. Accordingly, you can use this address for anonymous payments.

Does this mean that in Satoshi Wallet I can get an unused address with Ether?
GraBitCoin

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:21:08 PM

Does this mean that in Satoshi Wallet I can get an unused address with Ether?

Yes, you can add a new address and receive the Ether, but on condition that you send the same amount to the address that the service will offer you.
Sat0shiTeam (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:43:25 PM

Attention to investors!
We decided to develop, within the framework of the project, the ability to transfer Ether and tokens from hand to hand. We hope that this addition to the White Paper will increase interest in the project of new investors.
KriptoFull

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:18:41 PM

Attention to investors!
We decided to develop, within the framework of the project, the ability to transfer Ether and tokens from hand to hand. We hope that this addition to the White Paper will increase interest in the project of new investors.
I see that you have not so few excellent ideas!I think that you might be interested in many!The only thing about anonymity is that we still have to work!
GraBitCoin

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:34:01 PM

Attention to investors!
I see that you have not so few excellent ideas!I think that you might be interested in many!The only thing about anonymity is that we still have to work!

Anonymity is the starting point of our development. The ability to pay for goods and services by Ether outside the Internet is our step forward.
fr0lov4.4

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:33:12 PM

frankly, I did not really understand the meaning of your update. Tell me, what does it mean to transfer tokens "from hand to hand"?
GraBitCoin

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:01:20 PM

frankly, I did not really understand the meaning of your update. Tell me, what does it mean to transfer tokens "from hand to hand"?

This means that you can turn the Ether or tokens into codes and use them as a means of payment.
Sat0shiTeam (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:33:12 PM

This means that you can turn the Ether or tokens into codes and use them as a means of payment.

Another example: Any organization can turn its Ether into pin-codes and sell them to new network members through its sales offices.
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

Another example: Any organization can turn its Ether into pin-codes and sell them to new network members through its sales offices.

I have all the necessary equipment. As soon as you complete the development, I will immediately try to sell cards with the codes Eth. I'll make a video and post a report here!)))
GraBitCoin

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:57:07 AM

I have all the necessary equipment. As soon as you complete the development, I will immediately try to sell cards with the codes Eth. I'll make a video and post a report here!)))

You can release and turn your tokens into codes and conduct ICO. The peculiarity of such an ICO is that you can attract attention of people who, due to various circumstances, usually do not participate in the ICO.
Sithcs

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:16:38 PM

You can release and turn your tokens into codes and conduct ICO. The peculiarity of such an ICO is that you can attract attention of people who, due to various circumstances, usually do not participate in the ICO.

good project i like this project too much
TIXON9I

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:35:23 PM

Attention to investors!

What is the hand to hand transfer of ETH?
GraBitCoin

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:41:15 PM

The scheme is as follows. You send the Ether to the address of the smart contract and receive an arbitrary number of codes. You issue payment cards with an erasing protective layer and you can use them as a means of payment outside the Internet.
The code owner enters the code into a smart contract and receives your Ether in his address.
KriptoFull

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:54:07 PM

The scheme is as follows. You send the Ether to the address of the smart contract and receive an arbitrary number of codes. You issue payment cards with an erasing protective layer and you can use them as a means of payment outside the Internet.
The code owner enters the code into a smart contract and receives your Ether in his address.
If I understood correctly, it will be an anonymous payment "not on the Internet"!the cost of these codes, I understand it will be possible to set yourself or it will be fixed and tied to the rate of Ethereum?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: