Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:40:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin as of now that has a great feature?  (Read 149 times)
Barrett Thomas

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

ETH is the best choice, its features are simple and extremely convenient

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bernard Jackson

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:24:25 PM

ETH might be the best but NEO and Waves also have great feature
mankind server

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:26:07 PM

Obviously, not all of them will succeed and most of them will fail. That is despite the fact that even when some of the ones that failed was not intended to scam people, they had poor concepts or not well experienced developers and of course, some are just scams. Now, I have some that are in mind but I thought it wouldn't help you. So instead, I will advice you to do your own research and experience making mistakes then learn from them so that you can become better at what you do and be more sure about your investments. Because if you would keep asking questions like this before investing, you will likely suffer thousands of losses in the long run. So please, listen to this advice and don't let yourself be added to the list of people that have failed.
chanpinchen

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:07:00 PM

Every one of us, because of our investing background, the coins we hold, will most lightly  give you biased opinions of what we consider as the best coins. To be fair to yourself , it's best you put in some hard work to research on some of the coins you have selected ,on their projects, management team, project progress etc. After that you can make informed comparison with the successful one and decide . I am holding Ether, Neo, Drg.
crypto2k180

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:16:58 PM

I think it's about ether. This is actually a very steep alcoin, on which 80% of coins in the cryptomir are based  Cool

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
craigpo

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:33:55 PM

I would look into Havven. Stablecoin that is decentralized and trustless. great project for everyday purchases. https://havven.io/
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:43:36 PM

I don’t know! All altcoin and token is verry good when have best Dev and more member!
I think so!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: