Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:43:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which trading platform with cryptocurrency to choose?!  (Read 371 times)
antoclaus (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:45:52 AM

Hello, everyone!
Im totally new at this forum.
My friend successfully trades on the cryptocurrency market in 7 months. He uses several popular platforms. Tell me which platforms are the most secure at the moment.
I want to deposit 500 $. I want to divide this sum into 3-5 parts, that would increase the chance to earn and try different services.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation  Wink
I have had done trading on binance and bittrex. binance is pretty good, bittrex i'm gonna say maybe avoid.

If you don't want to provide any kyc then i would suggest binance, they have 2 BTC daily withdrawal limit without doing any kyc, has the a lot of trading pairs and volume. i'm using binance, haven't faced any issue with them so far.

If you want to go with bittrex then first and foremost be done with kyc, now i'd like to warn here they change their policies without notifying their users and *maybe* lock your account for no reason and force you to redo verification as they've done it in the past.

thanks, I will try these services
as I understand, many platforms offer the help of professional traders.
tell me, if I have no special experience, do I need their help, too?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:43:33 PM

Hello, everyone!
My friend successfully trades on the cryptocurrency market in 7 months. He uses several popular platforms. Tell me which platforms are the most secure at the moment.
I want to deposit 500 $. I want to divide this sum into 3-5 parts, that would increase the chance to earn and try different services.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation  Wink

The amounts involved here are pretty low for exchanges. It honestly will depend on what you are looking for.

If you are trading fiat and crypto then my recommendation would be localbitcoins or paxful. You are able to buy/sell without identification and if you are the advertiser, you are able to take advantage of the premium in your favor.

If you just want a fast crypto to crypto exchange that has a lot of trading pairs with moderate fees and with no identification, then I would go with Binance. Just make sure that you do not store any amount of coin on exchanges, since you never know what's going to happen to them or if their policy regarding identification changes over time.

Smiley
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:57:35 PM

Please, stop promoting Kucoin! They are not good enough, have you ever heard about the story behind Verify + Kucoin? Please, take a look into it before saying that it is the best exchange that has ever existed.

Anyway, binance is good enough, but it is not the best one.

I would say that Bittrex and poloniex are the best ones,

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:09:08 PM

Hello, everyone!

Depending on your trading style, there are 2 types of exchange, decentralized and centralize exchange. Binance exchange is a good one, big trading volume and good costumer support for inquiries and problems. Some popular decentralize exchange are IDEX and wavesdex with many crypto assets listed on it.

metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:59:22 PM

i only choose trading platform with high security like binance and bittrex. verify our identity to those platform will really help us when we faced our problem. their withdrawal amount i think its more than enough.

about its feature and volume i dont care it too much.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:11:27 AM

Hello, everyone!

Mostly my friends play in Bittrex. Because for them in Bittrex give them more profitable. Is not the best one but they comfortable in Bittrex.
My trading in other ways you can do. But all is got for trading. You just need learn step by step.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:39:36 AM

Hello, everyone!
No exchange is 100% secure at the moment but right now binance and Kucoin are going good and bittrex is also good but they ahve low volume now. My 1st choice is binance.
rv.ca6700

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:07:09 AM

For Now I used Kucoin, but I'm planning to trade in Bittrex and Binance.
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:33:39 AM

There is no exchange that will give you hundred percent security because you also should contribute to your account security through the way you secure it. Of all the exchanges i know, i have effectively used Bittrex and Binance. These two are considered among the best exchange. But from my experience with both; Bittrex support is awful and can't be of any help on emergency situation. So i suggest you should go for Binance.

I'm agree with you , both of them are in top exchanges but i'd choose Binance , because it doesn't need verification , also has a binance Lab that helps ICOs with launchpad , The support is great too , usually answer the ticket very fast .I like the interface and competitions of binance better.

Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

It also depends on the coins you want to trade in because there are some that are not listed on an exchange platform. But for me the best exchanges so far that I have tried out are Poloniex, Bittrex and HitBtc; although there have been some rumors about Poloniex but I didn’t have problems with it so I’ve included it on my list.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:44:05 PM

Hello, everyone!
Thank you in advance for your cooperation  Wink
I have had done trading on binance and bittrex. binance is pretty good, bittrex i'm gonna say maybe avoid.

If you don't want to provide any kyc then i would suggest binance, they have 2 BTC daily withdrawal limit without doing any kyc, has the a lot of trading pairs and volume. i'm using binance, haven't faced any issue with them so far.

If you want to go with bittrex then first and foremost be done with kyc, now i'd like to warn here they change their policies without notifying their users and *maybe* lock your account for no reason and force you to redo verification as they've done it in the past.
Binance is good until recently when I discovered the amount being charged for withdrawal is just pretty too much.
I even had to go check their withdrawal fees for all coins, but I ended up seeing totally something different.

In terms of market volume, security, they are actually good, but this is particular one has just made me to stick with bittrex and only use binance for the coins or tokens not available on bittrex. However, security is in everyone's hands anyway.
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:48:02 PM

KuCoin. Crouching Token, Hidden Team

The classic way to cheat a cryptoinvestor is to launch a scam ICO, collect the cash and get the hell out of Dodge. But there are a couple more perfectly viable options: making shitty forks and talking out of your arse to anyone that will listen about the fact that your startup has raised tons of money, so that the masses will buy your shitty tokens. Both of these schemes require high-quality support from cryptocurrency media and loyal exchanges. You buy a couple of nice articles, put your shitcoin on an exchange and then start the pump. The exchange rate grows like Jack’s beanstalk, so the lemmings fall for it and squander their BTC and ETH. Then after a suitable amount of time, they start tearing their hair out, smash their laptops against their 50-inch plasmas, go on a bender, leave their family and generally go off the rails.

Pumps/dumps and other financial pyramids are nothing new – they’re as old as the hills and always find a willing customer. But we are adamantly opposed to any fraud involving blockchain. It really is a breakthrough technology that is capable of changing the world for the better. Piggybacking on its reputation and passing cons off as blockchain startups is the eighth deadly sin. And we’re going to fight it like John Doe.

Anyway, we recently wrote some stuff about Revain’s pumps. Our attention was drawn to the KuCoin exchange. It was the venue for the Russian scam’s manipulations and its promotions that gave away Lamborghinis and bitcoins for the biggest investments. Look at the trading volume. Then you can have another look at our first research on Revain. Now it’s quite possible you’re thinking that the world is exclusively populated by idiots.

Read more here: https://shitcoinoffering.com/kucoin-crouching-token-hidden-team/

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:58:59 AM

There is no exchange that will give you hundred percent security because you also should contribute to your account security through the way you secure it. Of all the exchanges i know, i have effectively used Bittrex and Binance. These two are considered among the best exchange. But from my experience with both; Bittrex support is awful and can't be of any help on emergency situation. So i suggest you should go for Binance.

I'm agree with you , both of them are in top exchanges but i'd choose Binance , because it doesn't need verification , also has a binance Lab that helps ICOs with launchpad , The support is great too , usually answer the ticket very fast .I like the interface and competitions of binance better.

I wouldn't believe anything you say you lowlife piece of shit scammer, maybe try posting from one of your other scam accounts:

B!tco!n$ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1940492
acaua https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1187489
jmScripting https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1497572
$@to$h! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1183184
mts9miner https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1909479
cryptoenthusiast3 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1912196
spyro https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=176047
questmin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1866175
djeezer12 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1137488
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:57:43 PM

I am trading on bittrex and Binance at this time and both the platforms are very good and I am enjoying my trading on these platforms and it's very easy to use.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:06:34 AM

I have always been a very good fan of bittrex anyway in terms of liquidity and security. However, you really have to understand that security is basically on you and there is no way you can achieve that without taking certain precautions. First, you have to be very careful you are not going to a phishing website; you have to enable added security such as 2FA or SMS, so as to be safe on any of the trading platform you are making use of. Protecting our capital must be very forst step toward making our capital growing out of our profitable traders. Focus on both with same level of intentions and care.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:34:05 AM

I wouldn't believe anything you say you lowlife piece of shit scammer, maybe try posting from one of your other scam accounts:

B!tco!n$ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1940492
acaua https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1187489
jmScripting https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1497572
$@to$h! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1183184
mts9miner https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1909479
cryptoenthusiast3 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1912196
spyro https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=176047
questmin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1866175
djeezer12 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1137488
Well I think here some personal fight in involved. You two have been following each other since long time, it just seems. May be I don’t have to talk about in between you two but actually with such posts and reactors, this forum is being hurt.

We don’t do this kind of fights and comments on this platform. Many newcomers come daily and see the information so this will give a bad impression about us.
antoclaus (OP)

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:21:11 AM

unfortunately none of the cryptocurrency exchanges are safe choices, they are all bad and with extremely high risks of getting scammed by them. there are some that are less bad so you can choose them. in other words you choose bad instead of worst. and remember that it doesn't matter how much the exchange looks good now and what feedbacks you hear right now, they may turn against you at any moment an rob you blind like what Bittrex exchange did last year with thousands of users.

for now I suggest Binance and kraken.

how can they deceive me? drawn graphics and figures?
I can analyze the situation on the market
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:25:49 AM

For me, because i'm more a margin trader i trade in bitmex because you only just trade rather than other platforms like bitfinex you need to place $10k before starting to trade there.
obinine

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:03:40 AM

There's alot of trading platform to use in trading cryptocurrencies but of course not all exchanges have the same coins as the other exchanges have. but if you will ask me,  I will prefer to trade on exchanges with simple interface and great support,  kucoin , binance. I prefer kicking because of how simple it is to use the interface even while browsing using mobile device.
johnnythunder

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:21:10 AM

There's alot of trading platform to use in trading cryptocurrencies but of course not all exchanges have the same coins as the other exchanges have. but if you will ask me,  I will prefer to trade on exchanges with simple interface and great support,  kucoin , binance. I prefer kicking because of how simple it is to use the interface even while browsing using mobile device.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: