Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:19:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite ICO ending in April?  (Read 138 times)
CurrencyGold (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:07:27 AM

Which is your favorite ICO ending in April?   Kiss
Captainluffy24

Activity: 197

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:10:21 AM

For me, Tutellus has a great future. The bounty program ended in April but the project is still in process and ICO is just starting this month. I'm confident with the project and their vision of sharing the knowledge on a innovative way.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:11:36 AM

This year, not the year of the ICO, almost the projects were less successful because Bitcoin and ETH are significantly reduced time period! It takes a long time to recover!
Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:15:51 AM

I think Lympo has good expectations, and hopefully his coins will continue to increase.  Smiley
Igorpap2

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:16:13 AM

In April, 2 very interesting projects come to an end ...
1) https://medichain.online/ -an interesting project about medicine! (collected about 15 million)
2) https://all.me/ru - is a social network with a cryptocurrency wallet and a trading platform. ( already collected about 30 million)
manish9841

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

I liked coinvest, but the way market is evolving..this ICO got caught in the limbo.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:44:09 AM

Ambit Mining ICO is one of the best. clear and very perspective project.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:05:09 AM

I don't expect the ICO in current scenario because already majority of the altcoins are bleeding in crypto market. So better we should avoid the ICO it is my perspective of ICO because many shit Coins are available in crypto platform. First we should proceed in Cryptocurrency then only I should move to ICO and all investment so better stay away in these things.

PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

databrokerdao.com-Here is the ICO which begins at the end of April and hopefully ends in April!
IOTA & DataBroker DAO are additional
So DATBROKER plans to integrate with IOTA as a transport level, both inside and outside.
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:06:31 PM

I will never invest in any ICO. There are too many ICOs that have made me capital losses or fraudulent my money. There are a lot of good ICOs out there, but I would not want to invest in ICOs again
aloja0001

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:08:42 PM

Betex is a leading-edge platform for P2P financial derivatives trading. It enables users to place bets on future changes against each other.
This bounty campaign will last only for 3 weeks. It will end n 15th of April.
Betex team is offering 80 000 tokens which are equal to $240,000.
https://betexlab.com/
jaklis43

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:09:42 PM

For me its PDATA, because its our future and this proect become more and more popular every day!
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

Which is your favorite ICO ending in April?   Kiss

I'm a participant of the most promosing bounty ICO signature campaign lead by one of trusted campaign manager herein forum.
Hoping after the end of presale and promoting this project become successful but this project are continue to prmote until  may 2018, not this mont of april. Watch out bro try to invest in i am hero.

serjik228

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:24:51 PM

It's definitely XYO Network
Great idea to prove of location
Can show very good results and take the top cryptocurrency
GaretJohanKay
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:53:49 PM

I would recommend you CellBlocks this ICO is about create a payment system for inmates of the Prison of USA This payment will be transparent, fast and secure. This made through ATMs This is their website https://cellblocks.io/ But why invest in this kind of project? Well this is the reason. The possible regulations or taxes that the project maybe is going to have because the country of residence An intelligent option is elect a project that stay away of fintech and more near for precise world applications, because the regulators are going to inspect big projects but medium projects with intellectual purpose or ethical are invisible for them.
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:10:04 PM

First of all, I would recommend you to use your own head and make your own research and studies. There are plenty of ICO's out of there, but only few are worthy of attention.

I think best ICOs for April and May are both MediChain and Ubiatar. Ubiatar is not merely a piece of technology, but an entire ecosystem that will also help to create job opportunities around the world, through the UbiatarPlay platform, which is already ready for use in the UbiatarPlay Marketplace.

indeed, anyone can register as an ‘Avatar’ and offer their physical presence for hire to a ‘Usar’, or act as a ‘Usar’ and hire an available Avatar using the Ubiatar coin.
M0N3YMAGNET

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:10:43 PM

Cryptalgo is interesting.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:55:50 PM

Which is your favorite ICO ending in April?   Kiss
My favorite ICO which enfing in April is FireLotto - https://firelotto.io This is the first lottery which is based on the technologie of blockchain! I participated in tokensale as well as in the campaign bounty.

drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:57:38 PM

Have to say the one in my signature - Ambit.

They're a mining company in Georgia and they're already making profit. They focus on green and renewable energy and because of their location, they're largely unaffected by the taxes.

If you're interested - https://ambitmining.io/ Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: