Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:44:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE!!! Fiancia ICO and Bounty Campaign is a scam!!!  (Read 251 times)
Kolokoy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 10:49:04 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 11:53:16 AM by Kolokoy

Fiancia https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2881283 ICO managed by fianciacoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1523766 is a scam and proof are on the links.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2881283.msg33932262#msg33932262

These scammers are trying to launch their fake ICO and trying to force their bounty participants to give their personal identity through their KYC application.
the worst is, they require each participant to deposit 0.1 ETH in order to claim the bounty campaign.

I tried to Clarify this matter why they suddenly changed their bounty guidelines and requirements but they blocked me on their Telegram Channel. Something not professional on their side.

Please, for those who joined Fiancia ICO and Bounty Campaign, raise your inquiries to make up a clear case if they're not the next DENARO.IO scam ICO.

kingkats0803

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:56:33 AM

So true!
What a good for nothing unprofessional bunch. They are scammers but they did not plan their scam right!

https://scontent.fcgy1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p280x280/30128082_10211438009167722_8175967338860904448_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeE_-9SJG2Pt_APA1ctFLVMkDKT0Ro3lybdeXECkkIGNPkxigqDsHakzXNHDv-4q6QFbFacW-qCrJ0kJUCQKfbRbDr0C-siw8NaLNmUI_DUa-w&oh=2e77ea198edacb2e6b7a17ddce0cc9da&oe=5B6998AC
Kolokoy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:56:02 AM

been joining bounty campaigns for over a year now but they're the only ICO that requires participation on ICO investments in order to get our bounty stake rewards.
you guys think we aren't helping them on promoting their ICO in this forum?
do really ICO bounty campaign participants give their 0.1 ETH in order to get less of that?
is t hat scammers are really into that kind of aggressiveness?

@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:36:18 PM

I honestly think it is not right to ask for ETH from bounty hunters. If there was a smart contract that guarantees the return of ETH then it is fine. Otherwise, there is no way one should send ETH for free.

KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:54:54 PM

Never seen a bounty campaign ask for a deposit! If it was in the initial post on the bounty thread then it would be ok, unusual but acceptable. Too many scammers these days, we need to be more careful otherwise it's just a waste of time and money. Thanks for sharing this news so we can keep away from them

nakauten

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:06:10 PM

This was already posted here a week ago if i am not mistaken, @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3215920.msg33427768#msg33427768
the guy was asked to invest for the campaign before he can get the rewards,that is purely stupidity and obviously a scam so you shouldnt be trusting these indians when it comes to ICOs because these are greedy people.Its a classic scam project  because you cannot find any information about the tean members in google or anything that they have claimed to be.

Zeraphine

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:16:06 PM

As far as i understand they ask either for kyc, or for token purchase. not both. I’m taking part in their bounty and i passed kyc. No personal info like id or passport number is required.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 06:33:59 PM

So sad to see such a projects to be found as a scam indicated... Lots of ICOs now a scam, but I steel believe in the true crypto projects

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:39:14 PM

This is absolutely an act to fraud/scam the hard working promoters, they cannot ask any of the bounty hunters for eth, they reserve reward for promoting the project, they should not send any eth to these fraudsters.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:45:29 PM

I was about participating in their bounty today, but to my amazement, immediately i saw the forceful donation by bounty participants, i knew this would be a scam and that it is a no go area. If they are not running a scam ICO, why would they force their advertisers to pay before they can get the rewards they worked for. That in it's simple term makes it a scam project and i have never seen such happened before. Everyone needs to be careful with it.
23xfi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:11:58 PM

I do not know if it is a scam or not but as soon as I found out I was being asked to send ETH, I automatically lost interest. A bounty hunter is clearly different from an investor and he shouldn't be asked to send in any amount of money.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:22:36 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 09:02:30 AM by KrishaBitcoin

Fiancia https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2881283 ICO managed by fianciacoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1523766 is a scam and proof are on the links.

These scammers are trying to launch their fake ICO and trying to force their bounty participants to give their personal identity through their KYC application.
the worst is, they require each participant to deposit 0.1 ETH in order to claim the bounty campaign.

I tried to Clarify this matter why they suddenly changed their bounty guidelines and requirements but they blocked me on their Telegram Channel. Something not professional on their side.

Please, for those who joined Fiancia ICO and Bounty Campaign, raise your inquiries to make up a clear case if they're not the next DENARO.IO scam ICO.

Appreciated you good intentions to give warning for the benefit of the bounty hunters and i would like to ask if do we have a link on where we can put some suspected scam ICO here? This is in order to help protect our fellow participants and investors here including the good reputation of this forum because i would like to open the topic in the scam accusation section or in reputation section but I'm afraid that it might already created before.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:26:30 PM

God bless you so much for this post
I was supposed to pay for the  bounty rewards

I’m so glad to be here
Thank you
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:33:17 PM

Maybe, there are some signals of scamming here because actually none of bounties ask for depositing for sure.
It's a really weird requirements and maybe is the problem to spot a scam bounty.
If i was you i won't join this bounty for sure and it will be put in my ignore lists.
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:13:35 AM

I'm participating in the project. I asked the question in telegram, I was normally told that there is nothing to translate. The question remains open! In the project, CIBUS is also asked to transfer 0.003ETH for GAZ. Tokens are already on the purse, I think that it's not a big cost. But all the same, I'm outraged, millions of projects are being collected, but GAZ is not worth it!
fianciacoin
Copper Member

Activity: 56

FIANCIA LIMITED

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:21:12 PM

Dear All Participants of this thread .

FIANCIA IS TRUE ICO !!!

FIANCIA IS NOT SCAM THIS IS 100%

I am  here official representative of FIANCIA ICO. I am very surprised that all of you bounty hunters are just trying to mislead the others and trying give the false information to others .

But please dont try give the false information to others.

Thank you cooperation

FIANCIA | A REVOLUTIONARY COPY TRADING PLATFORM & TV CHANNEL
More than 3000 crypto currency pairs to trade
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

Dear All Participants of this thread .

FIANCIA IS TRUE ICO !!!

FIANCIA IS NOT SCAM THIS IS 100%

I am  here official representative of FIANCIA ICO. I am very surprised that all of you bounty hunters are just trying to mislead the others and trying give the false information to others .

But please dont try give the false information to others.

Thank you cooperation

Any word or answer to their doubts about the project?
I can't blame them, asking 0.1Eth is not common in bounty campaigns. It can't attest a bounty hunter's true identity just by fiving that amount. About the KYC, I have no concern about it, many TRUE campaigns are doing it also.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:33:49 PM

I never heard about a ICO that require to bounty hunters to invest ...it's very strange and if I were a bounty hunter I will leave the campaign soon...

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
wncyflores

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

So sad to see such a projects to be found as a scam indicated.
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

Yet there is no proof of fraud. so I would not make hasty conclusions. Yes, they recommend making the deposit 0.1, but do not oblige it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: