Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:54:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Profede — Professional Decentralization 🔥  (Read 3391 times)
ilcaramba

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:26:54 AM

Greetings to the community! Do I understand correctly that the project is being implemented for recruiting services? Is this a new format for promotion of vacancies?
Hello! Not really. Recruiting services can be implemented using this application and platform, but they are not an end in itself. There are a lot more functions.
For example? How else can I earn money on personal data?
shokhibul

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:30:32 AM

Greetings to the community! Do I understand correctly that the project is being implemented for recruiting services? Is this a new format for promotion of vacancies?
Hello! Not really. Recruiting services can be implemented using this application and platform, but they are not an end in itself. There are a lot more functions.
The most direct and obvious answer is the promotion and marketing of your own business. But not like the vast majority of social platforms, but extremely effective for the owner and information.
ilcaramba

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:35:48 AM

The most direct and obvious answer is the promotion and marketing of your own business. But not like the vast majority of social platforms, but extremely effective for the owner and information.
Due to what?
shokhibul

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:41:27 AM

Due to what?
With Profede, you can access the relevant profiles that are verified by the platform community. To pay, accordingly, it is necessary only for what creates real value for business or interests.
ilcaramba

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:45:29 AM

Due to what?
With Profede, you can access the relevant profiles that are verified by the platform community. To pay, accordingly, it is necessary only for what creates real value for business or interests.
Is this a narrowly focused format?
Behiri

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:02:28 AM

I found out in the portal that even participants of the bounty campaigns are going to submit identity. Why do you need KYC, is it a mandatory for us to submit documents upon joining the ICO?
djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:19:36 AM

Many big names mentioned in the list of partners in this project.
Hopefully that this will be a real great project in the future, following the list of partner.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sdfslei

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:54:38 AM

What is the cost of a PATO today?
Gamelander

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:59:33 AM

What is the cost of a PATO today?

0.01 USD. So far, there is no talk of any discounts.
Furgon Chino

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

★ Italian Translator ★

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:25:57 AM

Will there be a bounty for this ICO? I find it a really interesting project and I'd like to be a part of it
robinzzon

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:47:01 PM

How soon will we see the platform available in application stores?
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:04:53 PM

Do you want to create a decentralized platform for storing professional user data, that is, professionals with different professions can record and store their data? Why do you create such a platform that unemployed professionals could find work through your platform or do you have other functions on your platform?
ayisganteng

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:12:24 PM

looks very interesting and this project has a great team. i'm sure this project will be successful
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:54:01 PM

How many people work for the project team today? I did not find information about the creators.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:25:03 PM

Is it possible to compare yr platform with any existing social network?

A compare table would be good to look at. There's indorse and Monetha which I guess is pretty much a good token right now with a team that is busy developing their projects. If someone can fill this we'd be able to see which one is a lot better and maybe focus to it instead. The first two ones drop its price  already, not seeing profede to be superior .

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:51:02 PM

How long has the project been developed? What is ready and implemented for today?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:48:00 PM

Are there available documents for the project in the public domain? Smart contracts, for example.
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:12:32 PM

How many tokens will be generated?
coin63

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:24:17 AM

How many tokens will be generated?
The amount may surprise you! 6 billion pieces!)
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:37:04 AM

That role should the blockchain play in the project? It seems that the technology is so popular, and its charm is so strong that many creators are ready to use in any direction... Is it needed here?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: