Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:56:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Profede — Professional Decentralization 🔥  (Read 3391 times)
CAraBuss

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:11:16 AM

Guys, when will the public crowdsale begin?
leholmes12

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:23:41 AM

Guys, when will the public crowdsale begin?
It will be available from June 1.
MkrKing

Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:46:02 AM

The services offered by Profede will be undoubtedly in demand among professionals and employers. But the only thing that will help to keep the audience is the development of the platform itself. What will be done for this? Or will the platform remain in its original state?
defender77

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:52:34 AM

The services offered by Profede will be undoubtedly in demand among professionals and employers. But the only thing that will help to keep the audience is the development of the platform itself. What will be done for this? Or will the platform remain in its original state?

This is certainly wrong. The platform will be maintained and developed. By mid-October 2018, the developers will release the alpha version of the protocol. Consequently, the beta versions can be integrated into beBee by the end of the year.
MkrKing

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

This is certainly wrong. The platform will be maintained and developed. By mid-October 2018, the developers will release the alpha version of the protocol. Consequently, the beta versions can be integrated into beBee by the end of the year.

OK! What will happen with the final product?
defender77

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:08:27 AM

It should be launched on Ethereum mainnet in 2019. As soon as it happens, the protocol will be advertised for small and medium applications, including vacancies sites, and this will become one of the main priorities for Profede. Here we will see scaling possibilities.
MkrKing

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:11:02 AM

It should be launched on Ethereum mainnet in 2019. As soon as it happens, the protocol will be advertised for small and medium applications, including vacancies sites, and this will become one of the main priorities for Profede. Here we will see scaling possibilities.

Which channels will be used?
defender77

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:15:03 AM

Professional networks, recruitment companies, software providers and professional service providers. The company hopes that the involvement of professional applications will stimulate professionals, and therefore the development of Profede’s protocol.
MkrKing

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:19:19 AM

Professional networks, recruitment companies, software providers and professional service providers. The company hopes that the involvement of professional applications will stimulate professionals, and therefore the development of Profede’s protocol.

It turns out that all this can already be seen in 2019-2020, right?
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

I wonder what recruiting resources could Profede replace immediately? Out of well-known, of course.
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:05:13 AM

I have heard that the project is from Estonia. This is not the first startup I have heard about that is based on the blockchain. Why is it so popular? How will Profede benefit from it?
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:06:58 PM

A question to the creators: in what year will investors be able to confirm the profitability of the project?
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

According to your plans, how much time will it take to capture a significant part of your market? For example, 3-5%.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:07:10 PM

How much is the most ambitious level of fundraising?
national751

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:49:22 AM

What kinds wallet do I need to have in order to work with the platform?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:56:59 AM

What kinds wallet do I need to have in order to work with the platform?
BTC or ETH wallets.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:48:18 AM

How much is the most ambitious level of fundraising?
The hard-cap is $20 million.
spyQQgood

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:54:09 AM

Can you tell me more about Airdrop? I heard this program has just started. Can you really make money on it? If so then what should I do? I’m very interested in this project and I do want to help as well as to get more tokens!)
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:59:34 AM

Can you tell me more about Airdrop? I heard this program has just started. Can you really make money on it? If so then what should I do? I’m very interested in this project and I do want to help as well as to get more tokens!)
Yes, Profede Airdrop rewards is ongoing right now. You can get token for completing tasks.  If you complete 3 tasks you can get 100 PATO. It’s a win-win situation.
spyQQgood

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:00:03 AM

Yes, Profede Airdrop rewards is ongoing right now. You can get token for completing tasks.  If you complete 3 tasks you can get 100 PATO. It’s a win-win situation.
Cool! How can I join?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: