Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:16:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Profede — Professional Decentralization 🔥  (Read 3391 times)
gazman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:49:06 PM

I would like to find out about options for using Profede services when it is definitely possible to say that other platforms do not provide such ones. Are there any exclusive versions of services or solutions?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:47:07 PM

Tell me, who pays for all the work of the platform after all? Only employers?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:20:37 PM

Does Profede have a reserve fund?
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:53:03 PM

Tell us what information about a person the platform wants to see in users’ accounts? How much information do one have to provide? Will this be one-time thing?
spottcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:56:21 PM

Yes, it is planned. There will be about 6% of the collected funds.
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:05:04 PM

Is it possible to see how an account of an employer or organization will look like? What can be posted there?
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:54:46 AM

Profede claims that it plans to scale its platform and provide its platform and the open source code to other developers and clients.  It seems to me that there’re not many ways to use it. So I have a question -  who can be interested in it and what will it give to Profede partners?   
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:00:26 AM

Profede claims that it plans to scale its platform and provide its platform and the open source code to other developers and clients.  It seems to me that there’re not many ways to use it. So I have a question -  who can be interested in it and what will it give to Profede partners?   
There’re a lot of options. Already operating portals, professional networks, recruiting companies, software providers and service providers in the area of not only recruiting, but also related fields can act as partners. As a result, a rather voluminous ecosystem is built up.
lok5874

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:05:31 AM

There’re a lot of options. Already operating portals, professional networks, recruiting companies, software providers and service providers in the area of not only recruiting, but also related fields can act as partners. As a result, a rather voluminous ecosystem is built up.
Very well. What do all of them want form Profede and what will they receive? . 
Ultivey

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:10:24 AM

This is crypto UpWork, right?
askon

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:13:07 AM

All of them are interested in technical solutions that minimize their costs and increase efficiency, as well as transparency. Using tokenization of services, partners will be able to encourage individuals to join their platforms. Partners will be able to refine the tools to their needs easily instead of developing them from scratch.
lok5874

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:21:23 AM

All of them are interested in technical solutions that minimize their costs and increase efficiency, as well as transparency. Using tokenization of services, partners will be able to encourage individuals to join their platforms. Partners will be able to refine the tools to their needs easily instead of developing them from scratch.
What solutions can appear basing on it new base?
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:25:52 AM

The current ongoing crowdfunding is pre-sale of this is already the regular one? I am not being negative here as I understand this is just starting but most likely 1st quarter targets in the roadmap is possible in the 2nd quarter this year.
askon

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:27:53 AM

Applications will be able to develop additional services and business models for a decentralized professional protocol. Perhaps you've heard about partnership with Skyllz. It seems to me that soon we will see a completely new product and solutions.
lok5874

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:41:51 AM

Applications will be able to develop additional services and business models for a decentralized professional protocol. Perhaps you've heard about partnership with Skyllz. It seems to me that soon we will see a completely new product and solutions.
What other related areas can join or be of interest to Profede in the future?
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:44:43 AM

How much will it be spent on marketing after the ICO?   
reallyhawk

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:54:47 AM

How much will it be spent on marketing after the ICO?   
As far as I remember, a little less than a half of the funds collected of the development budget. You can find an exact list of the expense items in the WP.
rdizza

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:02:58 PM

I’d like to know about the usage of Profede services, especially about the cases when it can be guaranteed to say that other platforms do not provide anything like this. Are there any exclusive services or solutions?
g8stTDas

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:03:12 PM

Tell me pls, who pays for the operation of the platform? Employers only?
momo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:50:05 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: