Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:30:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Profede — Professional Decentralization 🔥  (Read 3391 times)
gavrosh

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:32:49 AM

Will LinkedID be a competitor of Profede? It’s a straight question but no one asks it.
rocketbit48

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:15:43 AM

How many tokens will be available on the crowdsale??
ionbefore

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:22:24 AM

How many tokens will be available on the crowdsale??
50% of the total number of the tokens! Also, the pre-sale is on. Don’t postpone investing. Moreover, now there’re cool bonuses.
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:21:05 PM

Is it possible to get acquainted with the history of the project? When was it created and who came up with an idea? Do all the employees who are in the video review of the platform work together on the project?
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:24:06 PM

What can you say about the plans for the profit and revenue of the platform? In terms of investment, this is the main issue.
Moshen

Activity: 147
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:35:39 PM

Get your act together before pulling another ico, because it seems to me that you have a criminal record and that along is enough to negate ur effort. I think I will employ u. Effective April 25, u will work for my business and from now on, should obey the rules of the house. More input and details will be given after transition is finalized. As a big brother I guarantee that my eyes of wisdom will always look after u.
momo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:14:17 PM

How much are creators planning to allocate to new developments?
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:24:05 PM

Question on the current situation... How do developers manage to resist the current “dull” state of the ICO market? Investors have become more selective and less active.
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:23:06 PM

I’d like to ask a few questions on the air to project managers or when talking face-to-face. Is it true that in the near future they will be participants of a forum?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:26:09 PM

How much are creators planning to allocate to new developments?
No less than 40% will be used to improve the platform and expand the number of its options. Good number!
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:21:37 AM

Social sales, which advertises as one of their services, attract me. If they are really targeted and effective, then I think this will attract a large number of advertisers. What is laid by the Profede team in this regard?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:29:40 AM

Social sales, which advertises as one of their services, attract me. If they are really targeted and effective, then I think this will attract a large number of advertisers. What is laid by the Profede team in this regard?
Hello! Profede stands for the most advanced format for sales today. First of all, without intermediaries, which not only complicates everything, but even damages the systems. Well, blockchain will allow the parties to participate who do not even know each other on understandable and equal terms in deals.
advertkane121

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:36:50 AM

Hello! Profede stands for the most advanced format for sales today. First of all, without intermediaries, which not only complicates everything, but even damages the systems. Well, blockchain will allow the parties to participate who do not even know each other on understandable and equal terms in deals.
Is it about decentralization again?) Nowadays blockchain is attracted to different industries.
ggcript

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:43:29 AM

Is it about decentralization again?) Nowadays blockchain is attracted to different industries.
Yes, and all the benefits that result from its use. In the context of social sales, they are associated with the provision of information about the goods, services, as well as the elimination of fraudulent manifestations.
advertkane121

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:52:44 AM

Yes, and all the benefits that result from its use. In the context of social sales, they are associated with the provision of information about the goods, services, as well as the elimination of fraudulent manifestations.
Ok! Do I understand correctly that the platform will be able to solve the problem of correctly providing information about the product?
ggcript

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:33:00 AM

Ok! Do I understand correctly that the platform will be able to solve the problem of correctly providing information about the product?
And this is too - buyers no longer have to wait for information from sellers. Today they can do everything themselves, recognizing the best in class technology and requesting recommendations from reliable sources.
Bearil

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

hi
I really enjoy ur project
advertkane121

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:42:51 AM

And this is too - buyers no longer have to wait for information from sellers. Today they can do everything themselves, recognizing the best in class technology and requesting recommendations from reliable sources.
I correctly understand that roughly the same format has been transferred to the recruiting part of the platform?
LudmilaMarcin

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:45:10 AM

How many tokens from the total number will be in the sale in ICO?
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:54:39 AM

How many tokens from the total number will be in the sale in ICO?
3 billion or 50% of the total supply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: