Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:12:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Profede — Professional Decentralization 🔥  (Read 3391 times)
Mat24

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:22:36 AM

I would like to  talk about promotion of the platform. So, we have a good product in a highly competitive field. It’s obvious that it has advantages, but few people know about them and can appreciate then... How will the clients be captured?
I agree with you in this case, wise and strong marketing is necessary in relation to professionals. This is the most important thing, as it seems to me. Because the professionals database platform must be full. And here beBee comes to the rescue. Then you can attract companies...
I am interested in attracting companies.
Third-party companies and developers will be attracted by project API and quality of services. The core of Profede will support the ecosystem using APIs, libraries and SDKs that will allow to build new tools.
Ok! What will usage of PATO give them?
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:30:26 AM

I would like to  talk about promotion of the platform. So, we have a good product in a highly competitive field. It’s obvious that it has advantages, but few people know about them and can appreciate then... How will the clients be captured?
I agree with you in this case, wise and strong marketing is necessary in relation to professionals. This is the most important thing, as it seems to me. Because the professionals database platform must be full. And here beBee comes to the rescue. Then you can attract companies...
Third-party companies and developers will be attracted by project API and quality of services. The core of Profede will support the ecosystem using APIs, libraries and SDKs that will allow to build new tools.
The professional activity token (PATO) will use the ERC-20 standard, compatible with all exchanges, and will be traded with all other currencies. Arrangements for listing already exist.
Mat24

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:38:31 AM

The professional activity token (PATO) will use the ERC-20 standard, compatible with all exchanges, and will be traded with all other currencies. Arrangements for listing already exist.
I heard there is some article about the project partner, beBee... Where can I read it to understand the plans better?
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

Until what date will pre-sale last? Until the end of the pre-sale?
leholmes12

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:57:34 AM

Until what date will pre-sale last? Until the end of the pre-sale?

No, it ends until the end of may, but the bonuses offered tell u not to postpone your investment decisions!)
woodcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

Are there any more blockchain projects that are interesting as a supplement to Profede? I would like to know in which areas...
g8stTDas

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:18:01 PM

Will there be any fees or sanctions against those professionals who do not react to the proposals of the companies and continue to stay on the site?
robinzzon

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:21:04 PM

How will the creators of the project deal with the middlemen who will still try to get to the site?
dort

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:22:11 PM

Do developers have time to provide an alpha version of the platform in Q3? My question is even wider - is everything going according to plan?!))
sdfslei

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:56:01 AM

How much is the hard cap of the project?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:02:32 AM

How much is the hard cap of the project?

It’s 20 million dollars!
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:56:38 AM

How does Profede differ from competitors and other blockchain projects. Why should investors choose it? Now the market provides a lot of options for investment and it is quite difficult for an ordinary person to make a choice…
rocketbit48

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:03:44 PM

How does Profede differ from competitors and other blockchain projects. Why should investors choose it? Now the market provides a lot of options for investment and it is quite difficult for an ordinary person to make a choice…
You are right. There are a lot of ICOs on the market and it is difficult to choose a really promising one. Profede has a number of advantages, which suggests that it's a promising project. Personally, I would note the fact that the platform is built on the blockchain.
omorbalsamhill1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

You are right. There are a lot of ICOs on the market and it is difficult to choose a really promising one. Profede has a number of advantages, which suggests that it's a promising project. Personally, I would note the fact that the platform is built on the blockchain.
This does not provide a decisive advantage!))
rocketbit48

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

Right. Already now, there are firm partnerships with beBee, which has a user base of 12 million people and a blockchain-based skyllz protocol for assessing and testing human skills.
omorbalsamhill1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

Right. Already now, there are firm partnerships with beBee, which has a user base of 12 million people and a blockchain-based skyllz protocol for assessing and testing human skills.
How is the road map assessed by experts?
rocketbit48

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:26:44 PM

How is the road map assessed by experts?
It is realistic, understandable and achievable – it is a work plan for the coming years. I would like to mention the team – experienced founders and impressive advisory board. All these professionals have previously worked in major companies and are familiar with the advanced solutions from their field.
g8stTDas

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:19:16 PM

Who will become an average client of the platform? Age, gender, occupation? Or will it become clear in the future?
momo

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:46:49 PM

How many tokens will be available on the crowdsale?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:07:07 PM

How many tokens will be available on the crowdsale?
50% of the total number of tokens! Currently the bonuses are ‘tastier’)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: