Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:07:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth to use faucets?  (Read 188 times)
Flangler (OP)

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:03:07 AM

In short no. Since the last 5 months, I tested how much can I earn with moon-faucets, free-bitcoin.io, freedeoge.io, etc, and the result was very bad I barely earn around 100 k Satoshi, which now is worth 9$. In Freebitcoin.io and freedoge.io somehow I wasn't able to win the prize over second reward (9886-9993) nor I won't the lottery. So I decided to join to the Signature campaign, and guess what, after one week I got more than through 5 months, over 3 times. I mean the way how freebitcoin.io is manipulating people is amazing, the gave people chance to win something bigger than normal faucets and it is working, people are buying lottery tickets for doing captchas, and give they money which they earned. I don't want to suggest that the service is scam because it isn't, what I want to tell that using it is purposeless.
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:27:32 AM

In short no. Since the last 5 months, I tested how much can I earn with moon-faucets, free-bitcoin.io, freedeoge.io, etc, and the result was very bad I barely earn around 100 k Satoshi, which now is worth 9$. In Freebitcoin.io and freedoge.io somehow I wasn't able to win the prize over second reward (9886-9993) nor I won't the lottery. So I decided to join to the Signature campaign, and guess what, after one week I got more than through 5 months, over 3 times. I mean the way how freebitcoin.io is manipulating people is amazing, the gave people chance to win something bigger than normal faucets and it is working, people are buying lottery tickets for doing captchas, and give they money which they earned. I don't want to suggest that the service is scam because it isn't, what I want to tell that using it is purposeless.

Let me partially disagree. From one single faucet I can get around 50k sat per month (Freebtcmine). It is not much, but not even bad. Freebitco should be used for what it is. If you don't like games of chances, that's your legit opinion, but few users won what you did not (and I did not). From their point of view, it wasn't a waste of time. By the way, I think that Freebitco should be considered a very specific faucet. It took me a while to understand how i works and unfortunately I am not now in the position to use all its potential (deposits above all), but I would be less definitive on tha fact that it is a waste of time.
You also do not consider that some new "faucet-like" sites are coming into the business and are the "game-faucets". They can be definitely worth an investment of time in sight of a medium-long term income.
Then I understand that there are faster and more profitable ways to earn cryptos, like signature campaigns for which you have to write posts like this hoping they will be considered good enough to qualify  Wink
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 12:23:40 PM

I also disagree to an extent.

Clicking faucets all day will not make you rich, however there are three things to consider:

1) What will happen to the price of bitcoin in the future? It might hit $0 or it might go to the moon, who knows. Those Satoshi you collect today could be worth a lot more in 5 years time. Imagine if you claimed from the first faucets a few years ago which were giving away in the region of 5 bitcoins per claim!

2) Working on faucet referrals can be quite lucrative if you put enough effort into it. Plus, it's a passive income so once you're up-and-running you can sit back and watch the Satoshi roll in. This is not an easy route at all, but it can be done.

3) Faucets are a great introduction to cryptocurrency for many people who either don't want to risk their money to join in or don't have it in the first place.

And remember faucets are giving away free money, even if it is tiny amounts, and it's your choice whether to visit them or not.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:32:15 PM

I can't give you straight answer but I don't want to agree that is not worth to use faucets. If you don't have referrals and spending long hours to claim from faucets - then it will be waste of time. But if you can get some referrals you will get more decent earnings.
I'm in Bitcoin world for more than 3 years and I'm still using faucets because it's worth for me, despite that I found some better ways to earn BTC. I started to use faucets when BTC price was ~$200 and faucets were paying pretty high rewards.  I don't have exact stats, but my total earnings from faucets and signature campaign are similar. I just hold these earnings and it's very solid amount of BTC, even when it costs $6800 Cheesy

robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:57:11 AM

I earn around 125K Satoshis from Moon Bitcoin, and also 125K from BitFun every week. I only make 2 claims each day so barely have to do anything - but it did take about 2 or so years of promoting my site and referral links (social media, PTC, crypto-targeted traffic exchanges) to get that far. I used to get 250K Satoshis from MellowAds each week, until they brought out their stupid rule that sites have an Alexa ranking below 100K. What I get now is enough to pay for hosting and domain names - and is also partially-funding an overseas trip next month.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:10:31 AM

How many free rolls did you have on freebitco.in and have worked you out the probability of winning the larger prizes? Comparing it to other faucets isn't really rational as they just pay you to view adverts whereas we offer you a game to play. Comparing making a few clicks to have the chance of winning a prize and writing posts for a signature campaign is logically fallacious. You might as well say I can make more as an airline pilot.

It is not manipulating anyone and it is not purposeless. It is a gambling site where people come to be entertained and have the chance of winning.

I highlighted the source of your problem. If you think you can earn money from gambling then you haven't understood its nature and will end up disappointed.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

IMO pretty much all faucets are a waste of time unless like stated above you have lots of referrals then it can be just OK, don't get me wrong I still use a couple but I know myself I'm not going to get rich or even anywhere near claiming from faucets they are only in it to make money for themselves from ad revenue, that's all Wink
Neur0maN5er

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:03:26 PM

Just to add my two cents satoshi  Wink
When in mood for faucet clicking, I get around 2000 - 3000 satoshis/day. I prefer faucets with 60 min timer or longer. Faucets with short timer bored me really quick. If I pushing myself harder  Grin , I get around 5000 - 6000 satoshis/day from faucets/PTC sites recently, but that was a lot of hassle and dont worth the effort  Grin . I prefer more lazy clicking.
It is up to you, to decide, is it worth your efforts or not, to get few thousands satoshis/day from faucets and my advise for those, who is new to faucets - use old and legit ones, like in my signature.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: