Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:52:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GoldenTowns.com - Get Paid to Play - Signup/play Bonus - UP TO 1.12 FREE BTC  (Read 34899 times)
BardanDoyle (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 03:31:16 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2013, 12:42:13 PM by BadBear

Mod note: Scam
***DO NOT SKIP THIS READING - YOU SHOULD FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION BELOW FOR BEING PART OF THE PROMOTION***

Hello,

I'm here to present my official Signup/Play Bonus for GoldenTowns, WITHOUT ANY DEPOSITS REQUIRED for qualify for this promotion.

GoldenTowns is an economical, political and war simulation skill game where you can earn and exchange game currency (GOLD)
IN/OUT for BitCoin (and other currency).

This mean that you earn real money for play this game!

The common Goal of the game is to raise your city, increase population/production and extract gold
(Age of empires style).

Every players then can choose how to develop his gaming strategy for achieve the goal, increasing at maximum your resource production, selling on the market, develop an army and conquer other city or build social relationship for being part of the governement and much manyother ways.

I'm offering there an Official APPROVED Incentive for signup and play, without any deposits required.

The promotion scheme is the following:

Signup under my REFERAL LINK so i can keep track of your progresses:  http://goo.gl/8wSLha

Complete the starting tutorial and play the game until you reach the following step, then post here your username with the steps bonus that you want to claim:

Son an example of claim will be:
Username: Roger 34  Claim Step Bonus 2  Btc Wallet: dftiyee75e4574357e56w2i636

Step1 Bonus:  Reach Level 2 (take really low amount of time) - You can claim 0.001 Btc Bonus.

Step 2 Bonus: Reach Level 5 (fast goal, just upgrade your first buildings and start your production) - Claim 0.005 BTC Bonus.

Step 3 Bonus: Reach Level 10 (take some time, but here you are already earning money/gold by yourself) - Claim 0.015 Btc Bonus.

Step 4 Bonus: Reach Level 25 claim 0.04 Btc bonus.

Step 5 Bonus: Reach Level 50 claim 0.25 BTC bonus

Step 6 Bonus: Reach Level 100 Claim 0.6 BTC bonus  (the sum up of all the bonus when you reach this level is 0.891 BTC)

Special Bonus1: Reach 30 Happyness (is an ingame value that is very important for the rise of your city) Claim 0.01 Btc Bonus.

Special Bonus2: Reach 50 Happyness Claim 0.05 Btc Bonus

Special Bonus3: Reach 100 Happyness Claim 0.15 Btc bonus.  (sum of all the special bonus 0.21 BTC)

Every Account on BTCTALK can claim bonuses only for 1 GoldenTown account.
Multiple bonuses can be claimed, when you advance between the various steps.

TIPS:  
- Every action performed in the game consume energy. Use your energy wisely because you start with 100 and it refill only 1 energy/hour.  You can refill energy with gold, but you will have gold only when you develop your goldmine.
- Do not start new buildings until you have upgraded the starting buildings to the maximum level.
The starting building doesn't need repair, so use em at maximum before building new constructions.
- Happyness value is very important, increasing House Levels increase Happyness.
- In the beginning the resources that you need are MEAT, Woods and Stones, upgrade those productions buildings before the others.
- Buy some gold is a good way for grow fastly, but if you decide to buy gold, DO NOT ABUSE the FINISH NOW function when building/upgrading, or your gold will finish soon.  Use the bought gold ONLY for REFILL YOUR ENERGY and buy resources on the market.  The suggested reseller for buy gold is KILLAM, i have already bought 10 gold from him, payng with btc and the transaction has been concluded in 5 minutes.
-when you reach an high production, you can sit and earn real money just for play the game!

Feel free to post here for any related questions to the game and for claim your bonuses Smiley

Breaking News Update

GoldenTown is announcing it's own currency wallet and payment system integration:

Starting from February 2014, the currency mined in the game will be available for be spent through the wallet, for purchase goods, services, play game or exchange it directly for bitcoins without any reseller behind.

-All the transaction will be final, anonymous and not revocable
-The gold mined in the game will be spendable instantly through the wallet

Hurry up to MINE your gold before it skyrocket Smiley

Here the Wallet Preview

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BardanDoyle (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 03:58:01 PM

Thanks to the users who already signed UP.

I can't wait to see you claiming your first step bonuses Smiley
kylie.v

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 04:39:51 PM

Reserved Smiley
Signed up, Cant wait to climb up the levels

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
. BREAKOUT STAKE.
  M U L T I C U R R E N C Y   S M A R T   C O N T R A C T S   +   S I D E C H A I N S
  A N N     |     W E B S I T E     |     T W I T T E R     |     G I T H U B    ★  C O I N S A L E   J U L Y  10  –  J U L Y  24  ★ 
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
golikcoin
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 05:31:56 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2013, 06:11:56 PM by golikcoin

signed up, tomorrow morning i'll start to play Wink

any suggestion or a sort of "speed guide"?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
BardanDoyle (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 06:32:00 PM

Thanks and welcome aboard for this journey.

For the first levels you just need to keep in mind what i wrote in the tips section, but i will write soon a setp by step guide for avoid the typical starting mistake that can slow you in the progress,
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2013, 06:43:44 PM

To get to level 100 without investment will probably take you around 26-52 weeks.  Roll Eyes

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
BardanDoyle (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 08:58:36 PM

To get to level 100 without investment will probably take you around 26-52 weeks.  Roll Eyes

This is why the promotion assign step bonuses, so you will never run out of resources when you need it, improving your gaming experience,  easy  Wink
BardanDoyle (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 11:50:50 PM

10 Signups and growing, but there is still plenty of space in the family, join us Smiley
BardanDoyle (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 01:57:49 PM

Now there is the possibility for those who are interested, to receive the step bonus, starting from step 3 bonus, directly in GoldenTown gold.

If you are interested in this, when claiming your bonus, starting from step 3 bonus, instead of post your BTC wallet, announce that you want to receive it in GoldenTowns Gold and you will receive it through the official gold reseller Killam.

Thanks
hasher87

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 02:02:28 PM

playing it now  Grin
BardanDoyle (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 02:25:48 PM

how long will it take to get step 5 and step 6?

Is a economical simulation game, all depend if you like the game or not and how much efforth you put on it.

The bonus that i offer are a way for aid players in the game to developp their city and raise their production.
(ofcourse you can do whatever you want with the bitcoin that i send you, but this is my proposition)

The money that you can make when you reach high level of production/happyness in the game are much more than the step bonus that i offer, because the game currency of GoldenTown can be exchanged for real cash (included BITCOIN) in every moment.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 03:02:05 PM

A year, maybe.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
BardanDoyle (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 03:53:29 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2013, 04:05:23 PM by BardanDoyle

A year, maybe.

You forgot to state how much earn daily the people that reached those steps Wink

even if this took an year for reach those levels (and it doesn't), will be well invested time, expecially because this is a set and forget game, that you should manage just 1-2 times daily (facebook games style) with the difference that what you earn in the game is real money.
nocompare

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 03:57:14 PM

BardanDoyle (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 04:29:33 PM

Welcome to the family.

If someone that already signed up is facing some difficulty in undersanding the game mechanics feel free to contact me or post here the questions.

The logic of the game is pretty easy but is also easy to enter in confusion at the beginning.
golikcoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 04:33:56 PM

what to build first?

and how to grow faster?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
BardanDoyle (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:00:58 PM

what to build first?

and how to grow faster?

In the beginning you should absolutely avoid NEW BUILDINGS.

You should uograde first your meat and wood production, then stones. Upgrade your houses for recruit new citizens using the towns center.

Play with this logic until level 5, then claim the bonus and if you liked the game, use that bonus for buy 1 gold in the game.  At this point the boost is enough for be on your own, and the gaming experience will be everyday better Smiley
golikcoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:12:00 PM

what to build first?

and how to grow faster?

In the beginning you should absolutely avoid NEW BUILDINGS.

You should uograde first your meat and wood production, then stones. Upgrade your houses for recruit new citizens using the towns center.

Play with this logic until level 5, then claim the bonus and if you liked the game, use that bonus for buy 1 gold in the game.  At this point the boost is enough for be on your own, and the gaming experience will be everyday better Smiley

it's a bit late...

i've maded 3 building  Shocked

thanks  Wink

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
BardanDoyle (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:22:51 PM

Next read read the tips before Wink

Anyway, this will slow you a little but not that much, stop doing new buildings a go to level 5 in the way that i described and then claim the step 2 bonus. At this point if you like the game, use that amount for get some gold and start rising Wink
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:42:35 PM

I just sing up. Username: niktitan123
My BTC address: 1FCVxJwYSnaA2VfnKxwSxiCrZh8UQNX1Zk
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: