Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:07:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I buy for $ 10,000?  (Read 3149 times)
Boloton

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:12:24 AM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me
Usually people with such amounts have their own opinion, which is produced more than one day) but once you have asked, I think everyone should Express their opinion. I would have bought Verge, the token in the near future will help to increase the capital by 40-80%

█≣≣≣   COMPOSITE COIN  ≣≣≣█
Platform for innovative projects
Presale is LIVE (http://www.compositecoin.io/en)
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:16:26 AM

Ethereum is good choice for long term and short term HODL. I believe that this time is the perfect time to grab your ethereum at its lowest price since we will never know if it will revisit the price of below $400 again. Still, invest at your own risk and try to do deeper research what is going to happen in the market specially in ethereum.
aleksabat

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:19:22 AM

You can buy etherium as well as the other top coins from the list. I think that would be not wise to buy just ETH. You should buy Ripple, ETC etc.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:25:18 AM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me
the way you ask it seems like you have a good sight on ethereum and for me you should push thay,while ethereum has a cheaper value now so what will happen soon is surely profit for you.dont hesitate buy ethereum now theres no earning in hesitation.but if your tough to take a risk then expect a good income for future
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:30:31 AM

yup, it's a good time to buy ethereum right now
you can also diversify it by making 50% ETH and other assets
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:31:34 AM

With such a capital, I would not risk and waited for stabilization, while all this in red has a risk of losing more. And the bottom cover of the coin here no one will guess, and now we see that no one wants to take the market to the green road.

pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:34:34 AM

Currently the cryptocurrency market is bleeding, the price of bitcoin and all altcoin has fallen very low, this is a good opportunity for you to invest in the crypto market. I fully support you buying Ethereum, because this is a very potential altcoin, it will be highly lucrative in the next few years and profitable for you. However, you should buy other potential altcoins to diversify your capital. Currently Ethereum is in a difficult period as the entire market has fallen, but I believe Ethereum will recover and rise in the next few months.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:34:54 AM

What I am doing is putting more money into Ethereum and then selectively investing that into ICO's that involved in the underlying layers of the blockchain such as dApps and Oracles. The only application tokens I am investing in at the moment are those of Exchanges. If you want to see what I like follow the social media links in my profile.

kimdunggl94 (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:53:17 AM

I suggest follow regular rules:
70% - to major coins like 40% BTC and 30% ETH
20% - to altcoins but stable and long lived like Ripple
10% - to risky newbies

Sometimes 10% can jump 1000X but no matter if all will dropped in this case
a great suggestion. With this market no one can say exactly what. Everything is possible
nie417665

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:09:43 AM

If you want to maintain capital, and risk is small, or buy Bitcoin, because he is the largest coin, at least a few years, there is still a very good room for growth. Do not contact ico's project. There are too many liars. Many are fake.
LenaPetrova

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:22:32 PM

$ 10,000 is enough for a good start. But i will tell you to research more. Because if you research more, the percentage of your success will grow higher and higher. But you know what, i am a little biased towards Bitcoin.
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:29:31 PM

I think your intentions and your desires are so great that you can invest capital with so much, and it's up to you because maybe you believe and believe investing in cryptocurrency

The convictions that everybody has now was so intense, all we wanted and desire is to expect a lot from bitcoin. Buying to that $10k was a great idea and hopefully with the upcoming days we will be in the recovery of bitcoin price. Holding for now is best and thinking of selling isn't the right thing to do. We need to be patient enough and always have strong faith with bitcoin, as it will develop a good price this month that will profit more people as well.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:34:43 PM

You can choose from the top coins now because the value is too low. Etherium is now relying on bicoin value so if the botcoin rise so the etherium too, maybe you should split your investment depending on your interest.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:38:03 PM

I would go all in on OPEN PLATFORM. It is a unique solution which is allowing app developers to monetize their work without the huge fee that iTunes and Google charge. There are few projects out there that can complete with it. I would predict that $10,000 USD will turn into $100k in no time...
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:38:35 PM

Usually people with such amounts have their own opinion, which is produced more than one day) but once you have asked, I think everyone should Express their opinion. I would have bought Verge, the token in the near future will help to increase the capital by 40-80%
yes right now Verge is going much better. They are gong to have a partner which they say that not any other cryptocoin had got till now and they are saying that with the announcement of that partnership the price of bitcoin will go rise more than $1. The announcement will be on 17th of April. It means that there are only 10 days remaining to get a Ten times profit from that coin. The developer team is much active for to give more strength to the coin.
-HK-

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Hello people.

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:40:26 PM

If you have 10000$ and dont yet know where to invest , now a good time to buy or wait a little
i think you need to split your investment, for example buy 50% ETH, Eth now down and it will be up шт a summer )
just look at the NEO its possible a notbad growth in the near future and more STRATIS.
elusive1

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:15:47 AM

I would invest 50% in Bitcoin, 20% in ETH, 10% in NEO. The remaining 20% are in perspective altcoins, for example in Blockchain 3.0 projects such as Aion (Aion) and Wanchain(WAN).
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:25:29 AM

Do your own research this the best way. Actually market now is not stable most of coin/toke drop but it is normal. If I give you suggestion better to buy ICO with big potential rather the buying ethereum and bitcoin. Just always remember the golden rule invest only you can afford to lose and dont put all uour eggs in one basket.

#Taklimakan
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:25:58 AM

The most important thing is to diversify and spread your $10k across different coins. I'm bullish on btc so $4k to $5k into btc. Depending on how much you end up putting into btc, then $5k to $6k into eth, neo and omg. Do research and decide which one you like the best and which one you will allocate more funds into.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
kimdunggl94 (OP)

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:29:16 AM

Do your own research this the best way. Actually market now is not stable most of coin/toke drop but it is normal. If I give you suggestion better to buy ICO with big potential rather the buying ethereum and bitcoin. Just always remember the golden rule invest only you can afford to lose and dont put all uour eggs in one basket.

#Taklimakan
Your advice is very useful to me. thank you very much
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: