Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:20:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Japanese Goverment Reviews Proposal to Legalize Initial Coin Offering(ICO)  (Read 222 times)
Winedmeel (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

Will help to take price up again?
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:01:02 PM

I think that the legalization of the issue of initial offers of coins (ICO) in Japan is unlikely to somehow significantly affect the appreciation of the value of the crypto currency. This, most likely, can lead to a revival of the ICO market. However, this alone is good news, since the legalization and regulation of ICO projects is a long overdue problem. France recently decided to regulate the ICO, after that there were similar news from Russia. Now this is already done by Japan. For other countries there will already be several models for solving this issue.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:03:00 PM

Japan really plays a big role when it comes to cryptocurrency and we are glad that we do have such a Japan country that our very open for the changes in our world, so we have to follow Japan and make it a role model, for sure that it has a positive effect in the price so we'll just to wait for it.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:59:25 PM

I think that the legalization of the issue of initial offers of coins (ICO) in Japan is unlikely to somehow significantly affect the appreciation of the value of the crypto currency. This, most likely, can lead to a revival of the ICO market. However, this alone is good news, since the legalization and regulation of ICO projects is a long overdue problem. France recently decided to regulate the ICO, after that there were similar news from Russia. Now this is already done by Japan. For other countries there will already be several models for solving this issue.
this is good news if it is so true if considering Japan is a consummate cripto consumption and will greatly influence on the growth of the project there ,. and already in the make sure it will affect the price of bitcoin ,, and plus again next June will be held legalization in Canada
nice_hoody_bro

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:13:55 PM

Japan really plays a big role when it comes to cryptocurrency and we are glad that we do have such a Japan country that our very open for the changes in our world, so we have to follow Japan and make it a role model, for sure that it has a positive effect in the price so we'll just to wait for it.

it is so. Japan seems to be the most open-minded country towards innovations in the whole world
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:12:46 PM

Wow! That is a great news, if Japan will gonna insists to do that and will become successful for sure that some people will follow this project and the some countries will eventually do the same, so we must support this country they are role model in terms of cryptocurrency.
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:04:30 PM

I'd have to see the details before getting my hopes up. They may legalize ICOs but in which form? After transforming them to securities for accredited investors with a net worth of over $1 million like the US?

tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:43:49 PM

It would be a big help in the world of ICo if Japan will decide eventually to make ICO's legal, in that way there is no doubt that some country will follow the same until such time will come that some countries will also decide to make cryptocurrencies legal too.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:14:27 PM

I'd have to see the details before getting my hopes up. They may legalize ICOs but in which form? After transforming them to securities for accredited investors with a net worth of over $1 million like the US?
Japan is much more friendly to crypto currency than it does in the US. Therefore, I think that the conditions for legalizing there initial coin issue (ICO) will be loyal and acceptable for practical application. The very same legalization and at the same time regulation is long overdue, since this activity attracts scammers very much. Normative acts on the regulation of ICO are also being prepared in France and Russia.

iconternal

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:45:39 AM

I think it must be so, with that bitcoin will go up and I think it's necessary so many people who benefit from the rise in bitcoin prices.

ANYONE
(ANY)   www.any-one.org   (ANY)
Investment Platform
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:02:39 AM

It will be more helpful as more investors will not be hesitate to pour their investment in joining ICO investments in Japan because when it will be legalize then for sure all ICO will become legit and regulated because of the strict requirements that will be apply during their application process so that they could legally facilitate an ICO projects in the country. This is a good move of Japan that other country may follow.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
premmak

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:38:19 AM

When accepted . Surely it would help it to grow up.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:18:33 AM

if you read a lot, Japan represents almost 1% of Bitcoin's total trading volume, but in recent months estimates put this figure as high as 6%, with Japan accounting for almost 55% of total trading volume in just a few trading days. The rise in JPY-Bitcoin trading due to China's inability to liquidate, has fueled growth in the global currency market globally. we just hope that China and Japan will grow to keep prices up.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:12:26 AM

Japan is much more friendly to crypto currency than it does in the US. Therefore, I think that the conditions for legalizing there initial coin issue (ICO) will be loyal and acceptable for practical application. The very same legalization and at the same time regulation is long overdue, since this activity attracts scammers very much. Normative acts on the regulation of ICO are also being prepared in France and Russia.
Yeah Japan is one of the  cryptocurrency friendly nation their no doubt Japanese government also thinking legalization to protect their  crypto currency user citizens from scam of fake  ICO’s.  If ICO’s should be audited by government, just to have a check  and balance for  the investors to know  the real score of the ICO's. With  these investors trust  will be enhance and fell safe.

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:01:28 PM

You supposed to have posted this on the economy section as you are asking if it will help increase the price of BTC or something. But to answer your question I don't think that this kind of news really affects something in terms of increasing the prices. We can always see that people always links news to Bitcoin's movement but they are doing it after the movement not before the movement, which means good news are really not affecting Bitcoin to go up.

Now relating the news to the legal side. I think that Japan will do what other countries do which they require the developers to ask for KYCs for their investors. In this way they are having some sort of regulation or control on the ICOs, they will also identify all the investors investing in the ICOs. Also this will prevent Scam ICOs from entering the market.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:39:49 PM

Can you give me a link to the source of this news?

Anyway, IMO it wouldn't affect that much to boost the price of cryptocurrencies but i will have to consider this if the news is legit and if the government officially released the news. But somehow if this is true, then the Japanese Government really doing some advancement by looking at the crisis not just only here in the forum but also to the other countries, that's why they have to consider this as a serious problem in the future and make some regulation to prevent the crisis getting worse.

Arkyo

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:00:05 PM

The Japanese have done great job! They are, as always, ahead of other countries, including giants such as the US and China! I think  many ICOs will be transferred to Japanese jurisdiction soon.

In Crypto We Trust
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:17:52 PM

Well, this was expected. Many ICOs are nothing but scam operations with the only goal to make a quick buck by stealing people' savings. Regulations would make it more difficult to launch an ICO, so scammers should be left at the door.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:21:50 AM

Having regulation for ICOs is badly needed because people are losing their trust in ICOs due to scams happening every now and then. It is in due time that Japan would do it because other countries are implementing it and we know Japan has a regulation for cryptocurrencies already so a regulation for ICO is a must too. This would prevent the scammers in getting the investors money and for the legit ICOs to gain the trust again that they lose because the scammers trample it. Sooner or later other countries would follow suit which should be the right way.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:30:05 AM

For me its quite unsafe for the crypyo currency market having ICO legalized since what's happening now are most ICOs are the main source of scam. It will only tolerate developers who wishes to manipulate the market and ruin the reputation of crypto currencies. Unless upon legalization of such ICO procedure and proper documentation will also be implemented.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: