Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:36:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Indian Banks Banned From Dealing in Cryptocurrencies  (Read 508 times)
MashaVik

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:55:01 PM

If this is a final ban, then colleagues are very sorry. It is hard to fight against the government. So it is beneficial to the people living below the poverty line. Nothing easier to feed and control. Bad politics, hence the prohibitions. But I think there is a way out, it takes time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
morozo

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:07:24 PM

Very sad news, a lot of people will be shocked to hear this. Price for all coins is down by 305 or more in Indian exchanges now.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:10:38 PM

As far as I remember, India is a country that from the very beginning said that they would prohibit bitcoin and all crypto currencies in general, this indicates that they are afraid of transparency, this is my opinion, I'm not accusing anyone of just saying my opinion.
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:14:28 PM

Might be a good thing if this news is real,because we could have less ICO scams if these indians wont be able to use cryptocurrencies in their country,russians should be banned to so that there will be less scammers in our community because most of them are from these countries! Either way it will be better if some of these countries will got restrictions and im sure there will be less scam projects here.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:21:56 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 08:24:12 PM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:31:07 PM

I think these people deserves this ban! because you are the ones who are making our market looks like scams,most scammers are coming from india and russia that is why the SEC has tighthened their regulations because of your scam projects! Sometimes something needs to be regulated so that people wont try to abuse the system.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:07:28 PM

By prohibiting crypto-currency activities, India restricts itself and its people to the possibility of developing new technologies. So, tomorrow, India will have to buy these technologies from other countries.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:16:03 PM

It's really a bad news for Indian crypto lovers.RBI don't want to ban crypto but they ordered every bank with no connection with any exchange.And they are also gonna launch a crypto or a digital currency.Yeah, it's a good news.but banning crypto does not help, if people want to buy they buy no matter.And this news is not sure cause they give some time like 3 months to banks.hope they change their decision.our country really needs this crypto support and new technology.

mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:20:22 PM

There will be less scammers in our community then,shitty scam projects are most came from the indian and russian people if theres some people who deserves the ban it would be them,that is why i see its positive to the community rather than negative impact to most of us.If these people arent try to steal everyone's money there will be less regulations in the countries.

Arkh

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:20:56 PM

In my opinion this is classic FUD, when it's not India, it's China or Korea. This is just market manipulation by those big market actors, trying to take advantage of the regulation-induced bear market. If anything there is a good buying opportunity for all of us.
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:27:36 PM

I do not care about this country, I think a lot of ICO scams in that country. it is natural that this country forbids bitcoin or other crypto currency because its citizens use it for crime

such as CIBUS project
Yes, indeed, in recent years, many projects originating from India have appeared to be scam. Therefore, it is not surprising that the authorities prohibit the use of cryptographic goods. I think the laws will soon change and the crooks will not be able to steal people.
btcblockchain

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:31:17 PM

India is following china as of now letting members withdraw the funds from crypto and later tax the members and prepare a list dont know whether in future they accept for payments
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:32:02 PM

This is bad news! I hope it does not affect the mood of the global crypto market, which is now experiencing recession ..
cryptamod

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:33:16 PM

In my opinion this is classic FUD, when it's not India, it's China or Korea. This is just market manipulation by those big market actors, trying to take advantage of the regulation-induced bear market. If anything there is a good buying opportunity for all of us.
FUD or not this news is something we shouldnt be worried about,INDIA doesnt hold most of the bitcoins but china is,thati why there are much different between the two,hence this wont affect the market too much if this is really true.People doesnt care about these FUDs or negative news because they are more focused on how will they earn or get back what they have lost.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:53:41 PM

India has been hostile to cryptocurrency from the beginning and even banned some, this is bad news but in not surprised that they have gone this far, it was expected
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:56:29 PM

Ouuhh this is really bad news.
So many country one by one baned a crypto.
Why Huh

I dont understand why Cypto must be band.
When a country band crypto the price will go down again.
Is so bad.
Melfoy72

Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:01:09 PM

The Deputy Governor of RBI, BP Kanungo, just announced officially that all the services dealing with cryptocurrencies will be banned with immediate effect. So essentially none of the entities regulated by RBI would be able to provide services related to cryptocurrencies to customers.

Read the full article here: https://coinfrenzy.io/indian-banks-ban-cryptocurrencies/
For more interesting and trending articles, visit: https://coinfrenzy.io/

*Attention* The title has been edited. Apologies for the confusion.

As I know Bank of Chile noticed 4 local crypto exchanges that it will close their accounts soon. So it's look like not only India want to stop crypto.

HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:24:59 PM

The ban on the transaction of cryptocurrencies has made the Bitcoin rate in the country down to $ 5,000. This affects not only the exchange rate of the whole cryptocurrencies market. National governments fear that Bitcoin will transform their economies and their currencies, so instead of trying to control Bitcoin, they banned cryptos.

demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:33:21 PM

I hope they don't completely ban crypto in India, if that happens it'll surely drag the market down.

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:42:03 PM

Many countries around the world support bitcoin but there are also many countries that prohibit bitcoin. In India, banks are prohibited from trading any coins related to bitcoins. For one country, the advantage of bitcoin is reduced. Players will worry about not knowing when their country will be banned.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: