Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:19:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to give the right person control over my cryptocurrency project.  (Read 219 times)
unknownaccount86 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:58:15 PM

I've been building a cryptocurrency and a community around it for the past 6 months now on the ethereum blockchain. For unforeseen reasons, I will not be able to spend very much time working on it over the course of the next year. I feel I would be doing a disservice to the community around it by dedicating such a small amount of time to it, that's why I've come here to see if there is anyone interested in picking up where I left off.

I'm prepared to hand you all the assets I've spent money on this project, and all the tokens I hold. The token has been distributed through airdrop thus no ICO has taken place. It is also currently traded on some small exchanges.

I've invested hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars into this and do not want to see it go up in smoke. I'm looking for a capable developer or business person looking to get their hands wet in the cryptocurrency scene, to step in and take over from where I left off.

What I'm offering:

Control of a token that is held by over 3500+ wallets.
Control of the telegram community with over 4000+ members.
Control of the twitter page with over 10,000+ followers
All of the tokens I hold (almost half of the total supply)
The website
All smart contracts associated with the project
Email accounts, and bitcointalk account to go with it

Why this is a great opportunity for the right person.

Looks great on a resume
Chance to make a lot of money if the project succeeds
All the ground work in place along with token holders to succeed
Jumpstart on developing a token and all the costs of distributing it

If you are ambitious shoot me a pm with a little about yourself, and I'll share the details of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nsiman

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:45:09 PM

Pm me on telegram @phill123 as I'm experienced enough to handle the project as I'm currently working with five different ICO projects
neo_crypt

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:08:27 PM

It looks like magic  Shocked. Are you can provide project link?
BlockchainLD

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:46:10 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 05:18:56 PM by BlockchainLD

Hi there, I would love to discuss more details on the transition and how you would like the project to be ran. For example, would you stay on as an advisor. My team and I am very interested in this offer and I would love to discuss more. Feel free to shoot me a pm on telegram: BlockchainLD or my email: ldeangelo77@gmail.com
atarikiller

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:31:01 PM

Hello Sir

I m willing to take ur project
I have experience in HTML/CSS,Javascript,Solidity.
I have worked on few Cryptogames based on Smart Contracts
Currently I m working on sidechain implementation but will love to have another cool project.
JanEmil

Activity: 2296
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:46:37 PM

I am very interested
https://www.linkedin.com/in/janemil/

zool2003

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

Joe's Signatureless Challenge

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:50:58 PM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

This sounds a little to good to be true? I would be very careful here. In most circumstances there would be other community members contributing at the minute and they would be better placed to help take over you would imagine?

Be careful.

▬▬▬ I'm part of a movement to help make the forums a better place and free it of spam:▬▬▬
█ █  http://bit.ly/SigFree  █ █
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:56:03 AM

I've been building a cryptocurrency and a community around it for the past 6 months now on the ethereum blockchain. For unforeseen reasons, I will not be able to spend very much time working on it over the course of the next year. I feel I would be doing a disservice to the community around it by dedicating such a small amount of time to it, that's why I've come here to see if there is anyone interested in picking up where I left off.

I'm prepared to hand you all the assets I've spent money on this project, and all the tokens I hold. The token has been distributed through airdrop thus no ICO has taken place. It is also currently traded on some small exchanges.

I've invested hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars into this and do not want to see it go up in smoke. I'm looking for a capable developer or business person looking to get their hands wet in the cryptocurrency scene, to step in and take over from where I left off.

What I'm offering:

Control of a token that is held by over 3500+ wallets.
Control of the telegram community with over 4000+ members.
Control of the twitter page with over 10,000+ followers
All of the tokens I hold (almost half of the total supply)
The website
All smart contracts associated with the project
Email accounts, and bitcointalk account to go with it

Why this is a great opportunity for the right person.

Looks great on a resume
Chance to make a lot of money if the project succeeds
All the ground work in place along with token holders to succeed
Jumpstart on developing a token and all the costs of distributing it

If you are ambitious shoot me a pm with a little about yourself, and I'll share the details of the project.

i doubt it would be easy to find someone trustworthy that will continue that project.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: