Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:33:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 steps for traders  (Read 391 times)
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:09:51 AM

Hello everyone, due to this crisis I see that many traders are afraid about what happened in  the market  and some of them wondering like that, Is this the right time to buy or sell ? What should I do ? ...

I know that this period is difficult for everyone, so I want to advise every trader who is scared , confused, and  hesitant... :

1- The only one who can help and save you is yourself:
If you help yourself, then you will not need any advice from others.

2- You should see it as it is ( the loss )  , not worse than it is :
Do not complicate it, the problems ( losses ) exists in all fields, but when you do not give it a big size, then you can overcome any issue.

3- You must accept the truth ( Big fall), and deal with it ( intelligently) :
Things always change, but you must always adapt to each new situtation.

4- Take the right vision about the whole situation:
You must have a global view of the market, and  the situation must  be studied well.

5- You must give more  than you expect to receive :
When you give a great effort and do not even think about the result , then you will achieve what you want or more than it is.

Hope these tips will help everyone.

What do you think guys?

This are good experiences nice to share all this. This are big help help for new comers especially to those new on trading. This kind of thread are good to read and i learn too to this one thank you sir

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:37:47 AM

Hello everyone, due to this crisis I see that many traders are afraid about what happened in  the market  and some of them wondering like that, Is this the right time to buy or sell ? What should I do ? ...

I know that this period is difficult for everyone, so I want to advise every trader who is scared , confused, and  hesitant... :

Do not complicate it, the problems ( losses ) exists in all fields, but when you do not give it a big size, then you can overcome any issue.

You must have a global view of the market, and  the situation must  be studied well.

When you give a great effort and do not even think about the result , then you will achieve what you want or more than it is.

What do you think guys?

I actually like what you said in number five – one should always give more than they expect to receive, and that’s the truth. Some people are too greedy and that’s why they keep on falling and never achieve any success. If you’re starting trade, one thing for sure is that there will always be loss, so don’t hope so much that you will always be making money out of it. And for sure, the only one who can help and save you is yourself, nobody will do it for you. You need to be working hard, cause everything you’re doing is just for yourself.
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:32:31 AM

The steps are a good idea and im particular to step one where the only one who can save you is yourself. You can only depend on yourself you earn and loss by yourself. You cannot point out others whenever you might get loss. This was the first thing a trader should posses and we should note this one out.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:35:43 AM

What do you think guys?

This are good experiences nice to share all this. This are big help help for new comers especially to those new on trading. This kind of thread are good to read and i learn too to this one thank you sir

every people should read and understand this as this is a good information for us so we can be a good trader. but if we cannot learn from this and another lesson then we cannot reach our goals and we cannot get success in trading and other fields of the job. maybe the "don't panic" need to be added to the list so every people learn about this and they can control their mind. thank you for this good information and I hope all of us can learn from this.
Baoo (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

I think you need to read more information and literature about cryptocurrency, follow the news. The cost of bitcoin is very low.Many lost money. Bitcoin will grow, but it may take time. Can you wait?
Well, I disagree with you, the media are always manipulating traders through many false or fake news, and unfortunately, many believe them and sometimes this leads to financial losses. Furthermore, in my opinion, every trader should avoid media tips, and must read the information about each cryptocurrency by himself.

In addition to that, of course bitcoin will grow, just we must wait a while because of the existence of many issues or attacks from the governments, and every professional knows that this is the best chance to secure a big profit in the future.

MittoHuy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

Can you tell me how to set stoploss in binance? thanks
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

Wise words. Though it's not that technical to regain your losses or increase your profits, I see your words as food for my self to boost myself.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

In my opinion :
1.You should know first what type you will trade
2. Learn what type you trade
3.cari know about the type you will trade, find out the type, market, price and others.
4. Analyze what type you are trading.
5.count the profit and loss of the type you are trading.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:18:37 PM

Of course it's not simple as it says but it will help people to be more carefull because as we are know that bitcoin trading is unpredictable activity so even if you're experience bitcoin trader able to experience major loss.

For me , when I decide to invest crypto world, I have set how much I can afford to loss !

Smiley
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:32:41 PM

Can you tell me how to set stoploss in binance? thanks
You have three trading options on Binance, Limit, Market and Stop-Limit. The last one is basically a stoploss when you set it in Sell part. You set the trigger price in first line (Stop), this is the low price when you want to stop your loss and sell before your loss gets even bigger. Obviously you don't want that, you expect the price to grow, but if things don't go as planned, you might want to sell before it plummets even more. So you set this price about 10 to 20% bellow current price. If the price will drop to that price, your order will trigger.
In second line (Limit) set the price at which you want to sell your coins. This should be a little LOWER than the "Stop" price in first line because you want to sell immediately when your order is triggered so if your Limit price should be lower and this way your coins will be sold immediately.
If you set Limit price higher than Stop price, then it could happen that your coins will never get sold because the price will be falling and no one will buy your coins because there are cheaper offers. I suggest that you set Limit price about 2% lower than Stop price.

Video explanation here: https://youtu.be/pSw_pOzDd_g?t=4m33s [important part is from 4:35 onward]

coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:08:21 PM

The steps are a good idea and im particular to step one where the only one who can save you is yourself. You can only depend on yourself you earn and loss by yourself. You cannot point out others whenever you might get loss. This was the first thing a trader should posses and we should note this one out.
This may only applied for traders that are impressed by volatile markets without the minimum knowledge of the token backed service/product. Holding, as a part of trading techniques, gives no benefits for the holder unless trusting the project and the team behind it. Dump and pump in trading are normal facts that were always happening.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:20:03 PM

In my opinion :
1.You should know first what type you will trade
2. Learn what type you trade
3.cari know about the type you will trade, find out the type, market, price and others.
4. Analyze what type you are trading.
5.count the profit and loss of the type you are trading.
We must ready ourselves all the time, trading is risky and is not easy to do we must give up most of the time because we need to focus here especially if we want to do day trading, there are some techniques to do it but we need to study first before we can familiarize it.
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:28:49 PM

Being focused mentally and critical thinking is extremely important, the craziness and interesting thing about a hyped token/coin can extremely reduce your thinking to dreaming about what the price would be in a year.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:44:32 PM

Being focused mentally and critical thinking is extremely important, the craziness and interesting thing about a hyped token/coin can extremely reduce your thinking to dreaming about what the price would be in a year.
Being focused everytime as a traders to become good on what you are doing. Always analyze on what type in trading for us not to be disappoint in the end. Actually above lists are also helpful not only for me but for all traders.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:46:28 PM

What do you think guys?

I like the first actually, due to it is true. No one can save us from losses except to ourselves even to our winning rewards in trading are depending to our choice and decision on which coins we are going to buy or hold in.
cryptolet

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:12:21 PM

To me i will say that the five steps for traders are; open a bank account, read about the market, learn to analyze the trade, pratice trading and manage the risk in trading.

anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:30:04 PM

I think if you have a trading plan and strictly follow your trading plan you will safely trade and make some profits. Always trade with stop loss and take profit set points.

What do you think guys?

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:03:29 PM

Hello everyone, due to this crisis I see that many traders are afraid about what happened in  the market  and some of them wondering like that, Is this the right time to buy or sell ? What should I do ? ...

I know that this period is difficult for everyone, so I want to advise every trader who is scared , confused, and  hesitant... :

2- You should see it as it is ( the loss )  , not worse than it is :

You must have a global view of the market, and  the situation must  be studied well.

5- You must give more  than you expect to receive :

What do you think guys?

I like the way you have written it that in first of every sentence there is a "you"
You are the reason of your losses or your profits , Only you are the 100% reason , You can't expect to win if you can't tolerate the losing.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
awongs

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:12:15 AM

thanks for the information you have provided. This information can add to our knowledge as a merchant. I really response once with the first point that it is true as a trader who participated in the world of trade will surely experience ups and downs, especially losses and it can also occur in all areas. That is the risk to be faced. Hopefully the information you provide can be useful.
saturn.network

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

Team Saturn

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:21:15 PM

These are some pretty crucial steps when it comes to trading, but the biggest one is using a decentralized exchange.

Remember: it is not crypto if you do not have hold of your private key.

Saturn Network (https://www.saturn.network) Decentralized Exchange. Peer to peer trading. Token Listing Free and Automated.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: