Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣 [ANN][BTCS] Bitcoin Supreme - ⚡⚡AIRDROPS⚡⚡ ★ 15% POS ★ Anonymity ★ NO ICO 📣  (Read 26416 times)
Estell.jin

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:47:18 PM

I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this project and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the business to be better
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:07:01 PM

Interested with this coin, kindly give us the total supply, algo and is it possible to mine it with GPU. I fully supported all Bitcoin Fork, I believe that we need to give them a chance to prove their innovation with their forks.

Thanks

Glad to see more interest in the project. Total supply is 21,000,000, current available supply can be checked on block explorer. The coin Algo is Scrypt, it is a hybrid - PoW/PoS (Last PoW block was block 10,000). You may get some coins via airdrop if you would like to start staking, other methods to get coins would be to purchase them on one of the exchanges listed on the main ANN thread.

Thanks for your reply, I saw the price now and seems that it is good to buy now with the present price, Is there any chance to get it if have a bitcoin in my wallet as red that this is a fork of bitcoin.

You do not need to own any BTC to get BTCS, if you read out main ANN thread it states that as a part of our fair distribution we would like to give BTCS for free to anyone, whether they have BTC or not. This way newcomers into the market will also get a fair chance to own BTCS, we are currently sending out airdrops between 100-1000 coins to each member of our community (Click airdrop form on main ANN thread and fill it out with your BTCS address details and BTCtalk user ID), you may also vote on some exchanges listed at the bottom of the main ANN thread to receive an additional 2000 coins. For even more coins, you may check out the bounty thread, the link is also on the main ANN thread and you can read on how to get coins via our bounty program.

Hope this helps

The project looks very interesting. If I understood correctly, that is, bounty on which you can feel what and how with this token? (signature and drop). But im have one big question is it necessary to download and install a wallet? Or is there a web wallet?
dzukuzei

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that's going on? Thanks for your reply in advance
jcriss

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:07:43 PM

Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that's going on? Thanks for your reply in advance

you need to read from page 1 THIS IS NOT A TOKEN! Now that being said there is no sale hints on page 1 NO ICO. Welcome to the community. 

MERCATOX  [s (https://mercatox.com?referrer=328710)
EricaShip

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:14:05 PM

I'm strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))
jcriss

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:19:28 PM

I'm strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))

that is in the bounty thread if your good with youtube and great at making video's i'd say go for it!

Bitcoin.Supreme (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:24:51 AM

great, thanks for the airdrop, I hope those tokens haha, a hug success bitcoin supreme!

Glad to see the community growing, and they're Coins* not tokens
Bitcoin.Supreme (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:25:53 AM

Airdrop Steps:

- Download BTCS wallet from main ANN page
- Open wallet, let it sync and copy your BTCS wallet address
- Go to "Airdrop Form" from main ANN page
- Fill in the form and paste your BTCS wallet address

BONUS: Receive a 100% if you keep your wallet running and start staking, any member interested in the bonus can contact us with a screenshot of your wallet on.

NOTE: We will split the bonus into 4 weeks (25% per week = 100%) must send a screenshot each week.

Enjoy!

do you want this on the ann thread, bounty thread, or pm'd

Best way to reach us would be via pm but we check the thread daily so you may post on the ann thread if you would like
Bitcoin.Supreme (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:21:59 AM

Interested with this coin, kindly give us the total supply, algo and is it possible to mine it with GPU. I fully supported all Bitcoin Fork, I believe that we need to give them a chance to prove their innovation with their forks.

Thanks

Glad to see more interest in the project. Total supply is 21,000,000, current available supply can be checked on block explorer. The coin Algo is Scrypt, it is a hybrid - PoW/PoS (Last PoW block was block 10,000). You may get some coins via airdrop if you would like to start staking, other methods to get coins would be to purchase them on one of the exchanges listed on the main ANN thread.

Thanks for your reply, I saw the price now and seems that it is good to buy now with the present price, Is there any chance to get it if have a bitcoin in my wallet as red that this is a fork of bitcoin.

You do not need to own any BTC to get BTCS, if you read out main ANN thread it states that as a part of our fair distribution we would like to give BTCS for free to anyone, whether they have BTC or not. This way newcomers into the market will also get a fair chance to own BTCS, we are currently sending out airdrops between 100-1000 coins to each member of our community (Click airdrop form on main ANN thread and fill it out with your BTCS address details and BTCtalk user ID), you may also vote on some exchanges listed at the bottom of the main ANN thread to receive an additional 2000 coins. For even more coins, you may check out the bounty thread, the link is also on the main ANN thread and you can read on how to get coins via our bounty program.

Hope this helps

The project looks very interesting. If I understood correctly, that is, bounty on which you can feel what and how with this token? (signature and drop). But im have one big question is it necessary to download and install a wallet? Or is there a web wallet?

There are numerous bounties you may do for this project, such as writing high quality articles, making youtube videos, request for exchange listings, wear signatures, follow on twitter, etc... more info may be found on bounty thread, we will also create a new bounty thread labled "Creative bounties" in which members can do something creative for the project to earn a bounty, more details to come later.

To recieve coins, you do not actually have to dl the wallet, you can send us one of your addresses from an exchange. However, if you do decide to download the wallet, you will be able to get a 100% bonus (25% per week) as long as you have proof that you kept the coins in your wallet and are staking them.

Hope this helps
p1erce

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:29:30 PM

Where is voting form for southexchange and coinfalcon?
There is no voting form. You can vote and send pm.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Bitcoin.Supreme (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:18:49 AM

Where is voting form for southexchange and coinfalcon?

As stated in the reply above, there is no voting form you will have to contact us via pm or leave a comment on the ann thread after voting

Thanks for your support
modemmax

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:34:46 AM

There are a lot of great ideas that I have seen from this project. They focus on the problems of the bitcoin currently, with a system which has been decentralized fast, secure and with cheaper cost, Bitcoin supreme will attract more investors in the project.
Bitcoin.Supreme (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:43:11 AM

Note: All airdrop participants must leave a comment on our ANN thread (Must have at least 10 posts and your account must be created before September 1st) to participate

This will help us keep the airdrop distribution fair since many members may try to create multiple accounts to get more than 1 airdrop

Thanks for your participation

Bitcoin.Supreme (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:48:56 AM

Airdrop Steps/Rules:

- Fill in the form and paste your BTCS wallet address (Can also send address from exchange, but you will not get a bonus this way)
- Submit form
- Leave comment on ANN thread

BONUS: Receive a 100% if you keep your wallet running and start staking, any member interested in the bonus can contact us with a screenshot of your wallet on.

NOTE: We will split the bonus into 4 weeks (25% per week = 100%) must send a screenshot each week.
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:09:41 AM

Airdrop Steps/Rules:

- Fill in the form and paste your BTCS wallet address (Can also send address from exchange, but you will not get a bonus this way)
- Submit form
- Leave comment on ANN thread

Just saw this announcement, this would be a big help to promote and to have a good exposure.. I'm not supporting it because of the Airdrop, but because the coin has it's own potential and innovative features.
bangden

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:35:03 PM

100% airdrop bonus for members who keep their coins in their wallets and stake them

How long to keep and get 100% airdrop bonus?
Bigger By The Day

Activity: 641

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:20:29 PM

100% airdrop bonus for members who keep their coins in their wallets and stake them

i buy 5000 more Btcsp  and i want also to stake

i get 100 % ?
jcriss

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:22:19 PM

As the bounty post describes it is split into 4 payments over 4 weeks

jcriss

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:23:13 PM

i buy 5000 more Btcsp  and i want also to stake

i get 100 % ?

yes as long as you send proof weekly you are staking the coins over 4 weeks

stuartb

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:44:54 PM

Is airdrop still active?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: