Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this good time to invest in ICOs.  (Read 797 times)
mujeeb_shariq (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nikka1987

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:37:36 PM

True success comes after a product is launched. However, I can almost see the wonder that exists within GIG9! I think this is one of those ICOs that going to makes waves in the market so I suggest you join me in investing.
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:39:38 PM

If you have a capital savings to invest, use it. my advice is like that. if you do not have other capital to invest, you should wait until the price improves. because the project that you follow is interesting for you, I think you have to be brave in taking action to invest, because this is related to your profit. you should tweak your mind to choose what you want.

masterfocus

Activity: 283
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:40:13 PM

If it's a good and promissing coin, probably it is a good time.

Otherwise, just spend your money elsewhere...
WNbahr

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.
sorry, if I may suggest, I think it's best to avoid all the bad things that happen on the market when or after the ICOs are in progress or finish you better wait and monitor the development of ICOs, because I believe in the thin partition amid the ongoing price there are occasional spikes or hikes that may well be put to good use, hopefully you will not miss the opportunity until the ICOs end.
BitNotByte

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:46:51 PM

If you can foresee a good future value of token on that ICO, if you believe on their objectives then why not give it a shot? It's not bad to try to invest on ICOs. Some ICO today after the official launching, their token value starts to fall because of the dumping of tokens from the bounty hunters. If you plan to invest on ICOs, You should be patient enough and wait for the right value of the token to sell where you can have a good profit out of it

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:50:37 PM

Generally, the advice would be no, it is not a good time to invest.
There are two main reasons:

#1) the value of btc and ether is really low.  That means that you won't be getting your ico coin for that much of a bargain even if it is priced low with bonuses.
ICO startups are notoriously bad at rolling with the market and making changes.
If an ICO delays their project to a time when market conditions are more favorable for all, that is actually a good sign.

#2) there is very little trading volume out there now.  This means that there won't be much demand for the coin once its listed.  Demand and speculation is what drives newly listed coins up.  Nowadays, almost every ico that newly lists there coins sees the price crash below ico price and stay there.

So yeah, it will be a tough battle.
However, there is the possibility of making profit if the ICO you choose has an enormous amount of hype surrounding it, their hardcap is low, and they have a stream lined ICO time table (like they will only conduct it in three to four weeks and list immediately after that).

I would say these things are more important now than ever before.

AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:51:32 PM

If I have more money, I will invest in ICO. As I know, This is my experience, I invest in one ICO and I earn 5x. But you must be careful, not all ICO will make your money growing up.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:58:45 PM

These days many ICOs trading below ICO price because of the market. And a lot of attention from SEC will do bad job for the short term prices. But overall if you find strong project with good team and promising project then invest in it some money that you can afford to lose, not more. You have to wait until they bring real product to their customers.  After that you can sell your tokens with very good price. Yes, no guarantees but if they bring the good product then people will buy it and you will have good return as investor.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Phoenixpple

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

If you know a lot about the team and have your own detailed investment plans, you can pay close attention to the latest news of this project's Twitter or telegraph. If it's a potential project, it's worth investing in ICO, but be careful about the most recent ICO loss projects, and have a full heart before the investment. Get ready.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:04:39 PM

every day is a good day to invest in an ico. The ico must be good, too, so that you win later. You have to search and read well before that. I invested in the pre-ico of AdSigma. Take a look

Chuokie

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:07:24 PM

Investing in ICO is a good to put your 50% fund in hand since most most of them from fast from $0.0003 or something to $1-5 dollar in five months, reading a lot of info with the ICO helps you to determine also which ICO to join in.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:12:55 PM

My first speak is Look before you leap. You should analysis before invest any project. Please go to their website and read their whitepaper and Roadmap also. It will helps you for getting a decision. And please choose a better manager ICO.
By chance, if the ICO fail, it will so bad news for you and all investors. So, before invest thinking the project work.

Be hardworker
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

researching for a good ICOs to invest in will be good, just be sure not to put all you money in one ICO, divide it if possible, and never invest what you can't afford to lose.
mujeeb_shariq (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:25:04 PM

Generally, the advice would be no, it is not a good time to invest.
There are two main reasons:

#1) the value of btc and ether is really low.  That means that you won't be getting your ico coin for that much of a bargain even if it is priced low with bonuses.
ICO startups are notoriously bad at rolling with the market and making changes.
If an ICO delays their project to a time when market conditions are more favorable for all, that is actually a good sign.

#2) there is very little trading volume out there now.  This means that there won't be much demand for the coin once its listed.  Demand and speculation is what drives newly listed coins up.  Nowadays, almost every ico that newly lists there coins sees the price crash below ico price and stay there.

So yeah, it will be a tough battle.
However, there is the possibility of making profit if the ICO you choose has an enormous amount of hype surrounding it, their hardcap is low, and they have a stream lined ICO time table (like they will only conduct it in three to four weeks and list immediately after that).

I would say these things are more important now than ever before.

Thank you for your detailed answer. i agree with you if there is hype and hardcap is low then i can make profit. What do you think 268 Million hardcap is good or not.
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:27:29 PM

In my opinion, It's not really a good time to invest in an ICO. I know that the price of the ICO now is really low and affordable, but the market is really crushed right now, I think even if this coin will be listed in the market, the price of this token will drop as well because of the current state of our market, I think the best thing to do now is to invest in a project that is already in the market.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
asdnguyenthanhtin

Activity: 100
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:29:49 PM

This is the worst time ever to join ico. You can get much better prices on the exchange
malikking92

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:32:30 PM

I think this is the good time to invest in the ICOs as Ether is quite low in price you can get the same number of tokens in Ether today which you can get when it will be back to around 900.
On GIG9 I believe it is one the the best ICOs at the moment. Ether at the moment is at USD 380 got 6800 Tokens in one Ether costing one token at around 5 cents. I am in it.
kavin9009

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:35:31 PM

I think now is a good time to start to invest in cryptocurrency. Because the price is low enough, It’s gonna increase dramatically from now until the end of the year.
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:37:12 PM

Not anymore ICOS now are more scam than its usually was. Value after ICO decreases to almost 50% from the ICO. make a safe investment in ICO cause some are very promising and will end up with scam. Please be careful now because it is also the cause that coins with potential didnt get what its supposed to reach.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: