Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Fiancia A Scam or not?  (Read 140 times)
InahC (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:46:06 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 02:57:47 PM by InahC

I just read recently that fiancia ICO is requiring their Bounty Hunter to send ETH to Fiancia for KYC. I thought that KYC is only requiring your Identification that you are a real person and you shouldn't pay them anything.
Besides from that, I also saw that there are requiring their Bounty Hunter to join their ICO. I think this is a red flag.

what do you think of this?

Please see reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2881283.msg33932262#msg33932262

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

I just read recently that fiancia ICO is requiring their Bounty Hunter to send ETH to Fiancia for KYC. I thought that KYC is only requiring your Identification that you are a real person and you shouldn't pay them anything.
Besides from that, I also saw that there are requiring their Bounty Hunter to join their ICO. I think this is a red flag.

Sounds like enough to stop most people from being interested. Huge red flag.
kingkats0803

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

A definite yes! Those scums are so unprofessional and are very aggressive in asking a hefty amount of 0.1 ETH
definitely a scam from scums.
Kindly spread the word you guys.
muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:06:38 PM

As for me it so strange and shady.
It's look like stupid decision of the team, I hope they are not scams.
But as I know they are very unfriendly and they have banned many people in their Telegram.

annkee01

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

DIW - Decentralize Security - DIWtoken.com

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:35:54 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 04:12:03 PM by annkee01

Here we have this person. Fiancia's KYC director.

At the screen beside wrote in Russian:  

retail salers...
sales of your goods..
... (federal) and national (level)..
.. of buyer

So this "KYC director" is speaking about  retail sales of goods in Russia. May be "how to sale more potatoes, or tooth brushes'
Do you think it's normal for KYC director to teach somebody how to do a retail sale, don't you?  Roll Eyes

I thought KYC directors have to be graduated as a Lawyer or Security officer... or bank top manager. And must have enough experience in this case.

And did you know Fiancia share Bountist's MOBILE PHONE NUMBERS for all (in the Spreadsheet)?

Now they have fixed it, but yesterday all Internet could see Private Phone Numbers ( and wallets and names and twitter and Facebook) of  bounty participants who have done Fiancia's KYC.
How it's  possible? Are they crazy?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
weborsha

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

They give bounty hunters a choice: either to purchase tokens or pass the kyc. The thing is that a lot of bot accounts joined bounty campaigns and they don’t want to pay for nothing. The kyc form is simple, so there is no problem as for me.

AnnaSitnikova

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

I'm the participant of the bounty campaign of fiancia and I was also wary of this procedure! I do not know whether this is scam or not, but I do not want to pay Huh
ovcijisir

Activity: 1483
Merit: 322

🐪 https://freebitco.in/?r=38535612

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:28:15 PM

I'm the participant of the bounty campaign of fiancia and I was also wary of this procedure! I do not know whether this is scam or not, but I do not want to pay Huh

I participace in Fiancia telegram bounty and for sure I won't do the KYC for privacy reasons and definitely won't pay anything for bounty participation.

imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

I am also working on their bounty, and got the email. Let me tell you, this is first time i heard that bounty hunters need to pay! sounds like a scam project. Do not send any Eth, because they suppose to pay us, instead they are asking for money! weird.

@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:06:16 PM

This is the first time I see a project that forces bounty participant to join and cintribute in ICO before getting paid.
This is unheard of and simply unprofessional.
The whole KYC process is not properly done.
All these will backfire on the project!
There are other much better projects to join.

abiiiii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

Please see reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2881283.msg33932262#msg33932262

I am also confused, but it is said in the telegram bounty chat that this is fake news. The Fiancia Admin said that you could choose whether you will participate in the sale (pay eth) or pass the kyc process.
annkee01

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

DIW - Decentralize Security - DIWtoken.com

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:31:10 PM

yesterday they wrote ALL bounty participant MUST send them 0.1 eth
"to ensure you're good bounty hunters and not a "fake" hunters  Shocked

What does it mean "fake bounty hunters"?
Any ideas?  Roll Eyes

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:02:03 AM

yesterday they wrote ALL bounty participant MUST send them 0.1 eth
"to ensure you're good bounty hunters and not a "fake" hunters  Shocked

What does it mean "fake bounty hunters"?
Any ideas?  Roll Eyes

is the crowdsale far away from the hard cap ?
seems they will try to collect more funds from the bounty hunters, and this is not good for the project

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
abiiiii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:01:53 AM

I am also confused, but it is said in the telegram bounty chat that this is fake news. The Fiancia Admin said that you could choose whether you will participate in the sale (pay eth) or pass the kyc process.
    Wrong info. They are requiring everyone to pay. I think it's actually scam. I've been participating in this campaign. Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: