Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 12:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are here some people that would like to establish a Neutral CryptoCurrency Forum  (Read 147 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

its really sad that we still have to have this forum that is under bitcoins shadow i would so love if we would have a general cryptocurrency forum, where ICOs are not discriminated by the bitcoin central bank.

so is there interest here establishing such a new forum?

i would also welcome the mod of this subforum to be the admin of that potential neutral cryptocapitalism forum.

giving more attention for the icos that want to be heard would really help

regards

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

Well, there is no Bitcoin Central Bank and there is no discrimination between ICOs on Bitcointalk. Yes, members are very critical of any new project, but that's because most projects are for quick money and not any real product or service. But if your project is really genuine and you answer questions with full honesty, then you can really get a lot of support from Bitcointalk.

Also, there is no such forum as neutral crypto forum. When you have a big forum such as Bitcointalk, then there will be opinions, disagreements and clashes. That does not mean the forum is not good.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:06:07 PM

Well, there is no Bitcoin Central Bank and there is no discrimination between ICOs on Bitcointalk. Yes, members are very critical of any new project, but that's because most projects are for quick money and not any real product or service. But if your project is really genuine and you answer questions with full honesty, then you can really get a lot of support from Bitcointalk.

Also, there is no such forum as neutral crypto forum. When you have a big forum such as Bitcointalk, then there will be opinions, disagreements and clashes. That does not mean the forum is not good.

jes but the problem is that the Name of this forum "bitcointalk" it is privileging the bitcoin elite.

and additionally it prevents its not helping cryptocapitalism in general, if we dont develop bigger more official forums we will continue to look to the worlds public like some channel rats. hiding themselves.

i would prever serious and open cryptocapitalism instead of the current greedy bitcoin fixation

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:19:25 PM

This forum discusses everything from the world of Crypto. I do not understand why you want something else. Personally, I can find here or consult about any issue and be sure that competent people will answer me (they just need to know).
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:26:45 PM

I do not buy the idea of any serious and open cryptocapitalism platforum. There is no serious and successful organization that do not need strict rules and hierarchy in order to be organized and sustainable.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

This forum discusses everything from the world of Crypto. I do not understand why you want something else. Personally, I can find here or consult about any issue and be sure that competent people will answer me (they just need to know).

i doubt on the admins neutrality here. aditionally this forum is not general crypto its bitcoin dominated.

zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

its really sad that we still have to have this forum that is under bitcoins shadow
Bitcoin forum is under bitcoin shadow?

I think we have identity problem here  Grin

i doubt on the admins neutrality here. aditionally this forum is not general crypto its bitcoin dominated.
Other crypto forums do exist, if you don't like this one you could easily find another one.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:49:39 PM

I think this forum is open to everything on crypto, i would agree if you are talking about domain name, yes it symbolizes only bitcoin, secondly i also do not like the merit system in this forum, the intentions for the merit system may be good, but it does not provide the equality, justification and democracy among users, it simply means if you joined recently you cannot get higher rank but if you joined months ago you are gifted higher rank with the same merit required by all new accounts.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:52:14 PM

its really sad that we still have to have this forum that is under bitcoins shadow i would so love if we would have a general cryptocurrency forum, where ICOs are not discriminated by the bitcoin central bank.

so is there interest here establishing such a new forum?

i would also welcome the mod of this subforum to be the admin of that potential neutral cryptocapitalism forum.

giving more attention for the icos that want to be heard would really help

regards

I mean people still discuss all kinds of altcoins and ICOs here, not limited to btc.

Besides I don't think there would be much of audience for a new forum. There are a lot of people here but this site is pretty old by today's standards. There's a lot of people onn reddit, imageboards, etc.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:58:02 PM

its really sad that we still have to have this forum that is under bitcoins shadow

I think we have identity problem here  Grin

Other crypto forums do exist, if you don't like this one you could easily find another one.

jes i thats what i am talking about a big cryptoeconomics cryptocapitalism oriented forum thats what i want thats what i wish for

i want a forum where all cryptocurrencies are threated equal and bitcoin isnt the lead currency

dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:14:59 PM

Yes, I would be interested.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:57:34 PM

jes i thats what i am talking about a big cryptoeconomics cryptocapitalism oriented forum thats what i want thats what i wish for

i want a forum where all cryptocurrencies are threated equal and bitcoin isnt the lead currency
Can you read big words on top of the screen?

It says:
Bitcoin Forum

It is like coming to Audi forum to complain why Kia isn't equal to Audi.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:10:27 PM

Currently their is already a neutral coin and that is tether coin It really its like the USD of the cryptocurrency. But if your talking about the forum coin, currently their is no such thing, but i think tether is already enought.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

Yes, I would be interested.

pls pm me i would like to collect a big group for that new forum, we can then remove all altcoin topics and keep this forum as pure bitcoin forum

its about cryptoeconomics in general discussing coins and their legitimacy

regards

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:27:50 PM

Currently their is already a neutral coin and that is tether coin It really its like the USD of the cryptocurrency. But if your talking about the forum coin, currently their is no such thing, but i think tether is already enought.
its not about a neutral coin, tether is an unbacked fiat usd.

we need a new forum for cryptoeconomics in general, we need capable people that develop that forum and keep in intakt as the admins of this forum dont want to grow, and end their bitcoin fixation.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:28:54 PM

I have not come across any discrimination or rejection of valid discussions here. This forum deals with everything crypto, with serious discussion, caution and support. Dont see any reason for a different one!
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:29:30 PM

Can you read big words on top of the screen?

It says:
Bitcoin Forum

It is like coming to Audi forum to complain why Kia isn't equal to Audi.

and we make a new one with big word "Cryotocurrency Forum" or "CryptoCapitalism Forum"

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

I have not come across any discrimination or rejection of valid discussions here. This forum deals with everything crypto, with serious discussion, caution and support. Dont see any reason for a different one!

thats because you are not doing cryptoeconomics seriously this forum is not neutral in name, in order, and altcoins are called altcoins here not other cryptocurrencies.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

I think we have identity problem here  Grin

if i find a new and open cryptocurrency forum i will then leave this one as i am getting tired of "bitcoin & Altcoins" its a shade outdated reality we need a new one, "cryptocapitalism" or "cryptocurrencies"

not bitcoin & Co.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: