Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC - history mt.gox - 2013 -2017 - drop 2000$ - you should look at the truth  (Read 106 times)
anhchangdeptrai13 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:05:21 PM

Financial markets have only blood and tears. You should look straight at the uglytruth at this moment.

Not because you investing money in this market that you have blind optimism. Do not be too hopeful about BTC, it's just a game - a money game of the rich man. You are just trying to make money for it. I do not criticize anyone. But I have an advice: always look at the worst risk to be able to exit in time. The truth is that history 2013 can repeat. BTC may fall to $ 2000. Stay awake and look at the truth. Looking at history you can see the future - that is always true

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mko007

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:12:17 PM

maybe
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

Why not change the future instead of only seeing it? So you say history will repeat itself, if the fall already happened then the rise will come again likewise. Being so negative will bring you nothing.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

Is MT. Gox really responsible for dumping a huge amount of coins. As far as I know, I have heard that somebody deposited 10k btc into bitfinex it is alarming since we do not know what are the plan of the one who deposited a huge amount of btc. Hope that it was not bitfinex. Even if it is not bitfinex and they will dump those 10k bitcoins then surely we will see bitcoin at 2k$ and then it is time to buy bitcoins at a lower value.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: