Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:55:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why the price of the bit coin is going down?  (Read 317 times)
Dheeraj Kumar Singh (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

any one know why the price of bitcoin coin is going down day by day,, and when i purchased bitcoin last time the price was Rs 7,00,000 NRI and right now the price is Rs 3,55,000 what can i do ?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:21:38 PM

As fees peeked at $55 we have seen Bitcoin going down ever since but i had could see
what this would lead too and jumped out at $18k

FUD around here will blame japan, india and putin but fees killed it and the lightning network
that is nothing more than a collection of banks will bury it six feet under.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
elramsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:32:50 PM

The big question now is what happens next. Bitcoin has done a lot of growing up late 2017, as professional investors have started taking a real interest in the currency. The first few months of 2018 are going to determine whether Bitcoin is a real investment, a viable currency, or a total bust.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:33:14 PM
Merited by merchantofzeny (1)

Some bad news is the main reason for the price drop, this situation can continue for a while. So be careful but also consider a good opportunity to enter for those who have surplus money to invest.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:46:56 PM
Merited by RodeoX (1), merchantofzeny (1)

In my opinion there are a few reasons for that.
1. Mt. Gox trustee selling its Bitcoins rapidly, and market's liquidity and RSI are getting higher.
2. IRS issued Bitcoin taxation and the annual reports for individuals to submit their past 12 months income via Bitcoin trading for giving the USA governments tax on Bitcoin. People from USA are selling their BTC to pay tax.
3. Weak hands panicking over google, linkedin, Medium and other social outlets banning ICO advertise.
4. Cryptocurrency market is just like Wall Street, you can always expect these to happen. So hold on tight. The market will eventually come back to normal in a month or so.

warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

Some bad news is the main reason for the price drop, this situation can continue for a while. So be careful but also consider a good opportunity to enter for those who have surplus money to invest.
Bad news is not the cause of falling prices. It seems to me that the reason for the fall in prices is the fact that the rules for the use of bitcoins are constantly tightened. Previously, in order to open an account on the exchange it was not necessary to provide personal data. Many rich people were free to buy and sell bitcoin. Now it is not. Who likes that? Many people do not want to use bitcoin which is regulated by the government.
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:05:44 PM

After a shocking start to 2018,many big investors fear the  BTC token could fall back to behind the $10,000.mark after recovering losses made earlier this month.i see currency marketcap before some days bitcoin buy huge decrease day by day.but i believe bitcoin price again going up soon.then all bitcoin users can recover our money as like that.
Dheeraj Kumar Singh (OP)

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:54:58 PM

In my opinion there are a few reasons for that.
1. Mt. Gox trustee selling its Bitcoins rapidly, and market's liquidity and RSI are getting higher.
2. IRS issued Bitcoin taxation and the annual reports for individuals to submit their past 12 months income via Bitcoin trading for giving the USA governments tax on Bitcoin. People from USA are selling their BTC to pay tax.
3. Weak hands panicking over google, linkedin, Medium and other social outlets banning ICO advertise.
4. Cryptocurrency market is just like Wall Street, you can always expect these to happen. So hold on tight. The market will eventually come back to normal in a month or so.

Ya most of the point are right but I think the Chinese government starting banning IOC project which having the bad impact on Bitcoin. I remember that when I start trading with this coin the price is good but right now it getting worse day by day.. And I have another question like banning of IOC will also going to impact on Ethereum??
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:04:11 PM

“What goes up must come down.” -  Isaac Newton

I really like this quote lol. Explains the pump and dump situation pretty well to be honest. There is always ebb and flow in the financial markets and Bitcoin is no different.

merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:07:10 PM

I also suppose there are a lot of newcomers selling off. Those that bought at the peak last year and managed to hold off selling their btc probably saw the price slightly recovering and decided it's the right time to exit. They'd still be leaving with a loss though I suppose they think that's better than nothing.

hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:17:06 PM

“What goes up must come down.” -  Isaac Newton

I really like this quote lol. Explains the pump and dump situation pretty well to be honest. There is always ebb and flow in the financial markets and Bitcoin is no different.

indeed wise words:) remaining question for me is how long do we stay down or go even lower Tongue maybe i wait for some holiday money to invest before we pump again Smiley=
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

any one know why the price of bitcoin coin is going down day by day,, and when i purchased bitcoin last time the price was Rs 7,00,000 NRI and right now the price is Rs 3,55,000 what can i do ?
actually a lot of people they are holding bitcoin now a days so that's also the reason that bitcoin price is going down.
great0ne

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:28:25 PM

Im not know but just hodl in long term price will go up!
stingraydiver

Activity: 117
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:30:20 PM

Take a look at the average daily trading volume.  If more selling is happening, the prices fall.  If more buying is happening, prices rise.  You can see spikes in the volume when either of these things occur.  If everyone holds, the price is stable.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:31:20 PM

Ya most of the point are right but I think the Chinese government starting banning IOC project which having the bad impact on Bitcoin. I remember that when I start trading with this coin the price is good but right now it getting worse day by day.. And I have another question like banning of IOC will also going to impact on Ethereum??
I don't think governments are going to ban ICOs projects ever. Because as some countries have already tried to impose taxation on cryptocurrency means cryptocurrency's acceptances to them is now only a matter of introducing a few rules and regulations. Once these regulations kick off, monitoring scammers will be a lot easier. What various social outlets are doing on tightening the rules on advertising ICOs on their platform are not that bad. Projects like Denaro, Symmentry, Benebit, etc. invested a lot in advertising on social sites to promote their scamming efforts, people jumped off and then got scammed. Any good ICOs on whether its on Ethereum, NEO or other blockchains can eventually rise up through their works, vision or communities. So the idea of Ethereum being impacted by the ongoing hardened rules on ICO's adverts is not even a question. Its more like when the Bitcoin faces a massive sell off- the altcoins will always get smashed in the market.

ralfshu

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:34:42 PM

No one has mentioned the real reason behind this. It has happened in  India because RBI has made a strong statement against bitcoins today.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:48:30 PM

The price is going down because of 2 reasons. First there's the whales who pump and dump every now and then, thus manipulating the price. Then there's the FUD, which has been spread day after day. Everyday you can read about governments banning cryptocurrencies and shutting down exchanges. Now it's the Reserve Bank of India who wants to stop cryptocurrencies in India. All this FUD creates panic sell off, resulting in price decline.

golek upo

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:34:01 PM

We just need patience in the face of falling prices coin at this time. No one knows for sure about the reasons for the decline in the price of the coin.

ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:12:39 AM

This situation where price of bitcoin had been going down could either be the negative news from media outlets and whale investor's manipulation were factors affecting the continuous growth in bitcoin. Currently, bitcoin is at $6.8K USD and could hardly get through at $9k USD which I think because of such factors hampering the up trend of bitcoin. People should continue to support and invest in btc such that the price will recover to it's usual price last time.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
bakekang008

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:17:52 AM

I think thats the part of circulation of bitcoin thats why the price is still down. But their are a lot of people still using bitcoin, so for me its no reason to bother if the bitcoin is still down because in near future it will recover and back to normal.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: