Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:02:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: good posts to get merit?  (Read 201 times)
asdnguyenthanhtin (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:34:06 PM

Are there any best themes to get a good post and be merit? Can you tell me your tips use to create a quality post to get lots of merit
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:36:37 PM

Are there any best themes to get a good post and be merit? Can you tell me your tips use to create a quality post to get lots of merit
Hey mate! I just want to say that "Don't talk for merit, talk for a good quality post"
Talking for merit doesn't earn merit but talking for a good quality post may earn merit.
Slava79

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:40:06 PM

Not related to merit, but I noticed that the timing matters. Your posts will receive more attention if you create them in day time of one of the countries in North America.

Building a JavaScript Smart Contracts Engine
Github | Site | Chat
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

This thread may help you; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3260696.0
Suggest you take a look at nullious profile the third top merited user with an account one year aged.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:53:04 PM

There is nothing specific to get merit i guess. It is all depends on the subjectivity or point of view of a person who can give the merits. I have made some conclusion that can increase the chance for you to get merit
1. Be on topic
2. Do not reply the same thing that other members have said
3. Engage with others, and add some new idea for the topic
4. Use a language that can be understood by other
5. Dont make too long post, it doesnt necessary, even a one line post can be classified as meritorious post if its good enough.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:59:09 PM

You need to create a statistical data with image reference means you may get so merits mate. There is a technical support section here in this forum where you can gather more merits for your needful assistance.
Mostly initial poster with the perfect help would be vet merited.
Some time fortunately you get the merits some DT members if they like your post. This may happen once in a moon.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:28:38 PM

You need to create a statistical data with image reference means you may get so merits mate. There is a technical support section here in this forum where you can gather more merits for your needful assistance.
Mostly initial poster with the perfect help would be vet merited.
Some time fortunately you get the merits some DT members if they like your post. This may happen once in a moon.
Maybe mate once in the blue moon or else there's no chance to have even a single smerit, well, actually don't burden your self about getting smerit just continue posting quality post and sharing or giving an idea in reply. Perhaps you don't know but later on, there's someone merit source who like your reply/post and give you a merit.
Find a genuine post that you can be shared an idea or enlighten OP questions.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:48:07 PM

Post on threads if you have some knowledge about the discussion or question asked in OP, otherwise just read it.

Before posting go through the thread, check whether it is a spam thread or a worthy topic and don't go off topic.

Be yourself and believe in yourself, always post naturally without fake words or expressions.
DarkKnightNeverDie

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:30:03 PM

For the topic creator,

I don't think that I can write something better than those two topics.
So, I simply give you links to those topics:
Full Member thanks to merit system (from iasenko, who ranked up to Full Member around 2 months after the launch of merit system)
TMAN's guide to getting merits

TMAN shows you great tips to improve English skills to be better writen-English member, which also help you to easily express your ideas. Express your ideas better, more correctly will, in turn, increase your probability to earn merits. If no one can understand you or they have to spend lots of time to think about meanings under your threads; you will probably never receive merits from them. Because of your threads make them annoying.

Iasenko, presents you detailed steps to grow up in the forum (tips to search basic stuffs of the forum, how to contribute to the forum, how to earn merits, how to avoid violations on forum rules, how to earn merits, and more).

Hope my thread helps you, fella!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: