Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:34:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How stable is Bitcoin.  (Read 1336 times)
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

As I would see it, bitcoin isn't steady in any way, and that is really something worth being thankful for most particularly in trading. This down string of most digital currencies as I would like to think is something to be thankful for, in light of the fact that it's in this time we can purchase more coins to hold and sit tight for it bring us benefit, offering would not be my choice despite the fact that bitcoins cost is going down, on the off chance that I offer my coins I would simply be offering them in a lower cost and I would'nt like that to happen.
stely41

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:13:19 PM

As I would see it, bitcoin isn't steady in any way, and that is really something worth being thankful for most particularly in trading. This down string of most digital currencies as I would like to think is something to be thankful for, in light of the fact that it's in this time we can purchase more coins to hold and sit tight for it bring us benefit, offering would not be my choice despite the fact that bitcoins cost is going down, on the off chance that I offer my coins I would simply be offering them in a lower cost and I would'nt like that to happen.
In efforts to give bitcoin price more stability and weight than it currently has as a digital currency, plans for a much-awaited bitcoin Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are underway.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:28:38 PM

bitcoin has a very limited supply but has a very high demand that makes bitcoin unstable because many want bitcoin and proven bitcoin can be used anywhere. if bitcoin wants stable bitcoin must have a very large total supply.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:34:52 PM

bitcoin has a very limited supply but has a very high demand that makes bitcoin unstable because many want bitcoin and proven bitcoin can be used anywhere. if bitcoin wants stable bitcoin must have a very large total supply.
Bitcoins is really not that stable at all when it’s compared with the other investment assets, mainly because it’s a very new market and because there is a lot of FUD going around it which makes it volatile and unstable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

the amount of supply will not make the bitcoin price stable
if you want the bitcoin price is stable the total supply must be fixed / no distribution anymore
just like Tether (USDT) also TrueUSD (TUSD) one dollar for one unit USDT / TUSD

mcmge

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

Many people keep saying it's too volatile and unstable, but I can't see it now. It stays in range of 10000 +- for more than a year and I can't see it change in folds anymore. It's much more predictable then it used to be. It's quite stable and this year will show how much.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:39:24 PM

Entering month of April, we are seeing the gradual increment on bitcoin's value. This leads to me this question, How stable is bitcoin? What are the factors indicating its constant movement aside from the fact that compared from the last years its value was unfathomable in a financial sense but sudden drops oppressing lots of investors. What sort of deem of hope to investors not to become disoriented and eventually selling there btc shares as its value decrease. What do you think guys?
I'm really sure bitcoin price is really depends on demand.
To increase bitcoin price we have to create a demand for bitcoin, we have to create something that people really want it and it using bitcoin.
Nowadays user of bitcoin is not really much yet, so bitcoin price is not stable right now.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:19:35 PM

bitcoin will never be stable because I see repeatedly bitcoin going through terrible price movements, sometimes bitcoin prices are rising in price and sometimes prices also fall in price.
Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:31:33 PM

I think bitcoin can not be said to be stable because of many factors that can increase and decrease the price of bitcoin
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:43:06 PM

Stability of bitcoin is up to us users on how we promote , support especially on the future  and buy bitcoin.  Stability of bitcoin is doing good in the market and it is so much ready to compete.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

Entering month of April, we are seeing the gradual increment on bitcoin's value. This leads to me this question, How stable is bitcoin? What are the factors indicating its constant movement aside from the fact that compared from the last years its value was unfathomable in a financial sense but sudden drops oppressing lots of investors. What sort of deem of hope to investors not to become disoriented and eventually selling there btc shares as its value decrease. What do you think guys?
Bitcoin is not stable, it is always changing especially to its price that we can see the gradual increased and decreased of the price of bitcoin because of the thing that it is affects by some of the factors like the supply and demand and also the day with a celebration that we usually celebrated.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:55:16 PM

bitcoin in the first place is not been stable at all, and we are sure that it will remain to what it is until the last, because there are many factors that bitcoin have, and if that will become stable maybe some investors will look for someone that will think they can earn more profit.

vivekyuvan

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

oh the price is not stable at all and tends to be quite volatile. this bull run will probably go on for a few months more but it will eventually crash. in the long term though it's all up and up and up because of its deflationary nature.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:03:07 PM

Bitcoin prices will never stabilize because bitcoins are decentralized and that's why bitcoin prices depend only on the economic laws of demand and supply, and that's why bitcoin prices are constantly changing.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Ngelieh@

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:07:04 PM

in my opinion, this depends on the economy of the country, if the country is welcome to btc, I believe the btc development in the country is growing rapidly which impact on the economic growth of people in the country
HyltonJune

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:08:35 PM

Bitcoin has been a developed currency for many years now, there are now beginners to invest heavily, and Bitcoin is their choice.
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:34:12 PM

oh the price is not stable at all and tends to be quite volatile. this bull run will probably go on for a few months more but it will eventually crash. in the long term though it's all up and up and up because of its deflationary nature.
This is not a bullish run. The schedule of bitcoin from the beginning of the year is 100% bearish, we have not yet broken the trend of falling prices. For this it is necessary that the price of bitcoin rises above 14-16 thousand dollars.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Regenmacher

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

It's getting more and more stavle. Probably that is what some people with big project wait to start investing. Too much volatile.is unacceptable for long term projects and invedtments
lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

The fact that Bitcoin is just another crypto doesn't afford it the luxury of having a stable value, With the kind of volatile market crypto dwell on, Its almost impossible to acheive stability, The value of the coin might be on the rise now, but we cant be sure on whether it will remain at that for a considerable period of time
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:22:42 PM

Well as of this writing, the price of Bitcoin is around $8.5k we clearly had a rough start for 2018, then it is slowly getting back on track. Yes I said slowly, since it has just been around $8K-$9K for a few weeks now, I am not saying it is stable, it is still trying to go up, don't worry too much. Based on the historical trends, mostly the rise of the price would be on the latter part of the year, so we are still in a good track, slow but still there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: