Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:41:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trader Future life?  (Read 2879 times)
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:18:02 AM

My dream is to become pro trader that enable to make profit in consistent. I was 2 years learn about trading strategy but at the moment can not reach profit by continue, learn from the pass will help me to create other strategy and trading plan. Trading for live is not only dream but we can make it become reality with long process and always learn from the mistake with patient.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Torrenth

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:58:26 AM

I am not to make traders the main job, because now the bitcoin prices are unstable, making traders as a side job only. and do not leave your old job.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:14:33 AM

How is trader life in the future?A trader is the country's wealth?

Trading can be a good job in the future but this should be only taken as a side job. Why? Because trading is not easy job, and not everyone can be professional trader. You can take profit big and loss even bigger. The government can actually benefit from trader taxes. However, this should only collected from licensed traders.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:31:32 AM

If they are a huge whale then maybe they can get more money from manipulating/playing the market but if people who's doing a trade by luck are nothing good to rely on in since there are certain things happening on the market and low life traders will cannot do a better life upon their trades there.
Some people says trading is all about luck. No, it is really not a luck factor that is making your trade good or not. Because you are not a single person all alone in the market that someday market is up and you get benefit and other day market is down properly and loss is there for you. Rather trading is a combined affective source of earning which mainly works on scheme of skills and patience.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:06:20 AM

Trading is very risk and that tell you that on a very constant basis, life if a trader is based on risk. A trader might be wealthy today and tommorow he might not have his wealth again. Trading is always evolving and it does become difficult challenging and technical.

dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:53:40 AM

Trading is very risk and that tell you that on a very constant basis, life if a trader is based on risk. A trader might be wealthy today and tommorow he might not have his wealth again. Trading is always evolving and it does become difficult challenging and technical.

Trading is risky method to earn money, but its quite productive and rewarding. Trader, specially day traders have to bear huge risk, its better take time in analyzing and hold for long term. But there are good traders, playing pretty good in the market. Personally I have neutral feelings for it, but I feel the greed of earning huge while trading destroyed good amount of wealthy people. Trading is all about technical analytical knowledge, if you start suddenly, nothing can go good. I do trade but occasionally, at the moment haven't thought of making it life long income method.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

I think the future of traders bitcoin or other cryptocurrency will increase more and automatically can trigger the increase of bitcoin price because more and more are interested to buy bitcoin then bitcoin will quickly run out and hard to get again.
Bitcoin has the brightest future and yes, the number of its investors has increased over the last year. When it touched 20k dollars, many people were attracted towards it and amazed at the strength of growing. Many even bought it at high value. After few months, all the coins will again start making progress and this time bitcoin is going to touch the 40k dollars at least. The demand is high.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:52:12 PM

You can never can tell what the future holds no matter how advanced technology is because there are uncontrolled variables that are inevitable. But for the sake of meeting eye to eye, I think it depends on the trader. As for me, a successful trader has to be hardworking in terms of gaining knowledge and adding to the body of skills he has to improve day in and day out, never surrenders but knows when is the right time to call it off, never falters no matter how crucial the situation is not because he is supreme but because he has unfaltering belief, among others. I prefer to mention the most important of all because these are what I call prerequisites to stand tall in a heavily fluctuating and much publicized market.
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:53:12 PM

an excellent trader always has good future whatever the market situation, most of them are patiently waiting for the bear market to find the retracement to buy and sell when it's oversold on a bull run.

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 01:58:26 PM

I am not to make traders the main job, because now the bitcoin prices are unstable, making traders as a side job only. and do not leave your old job.

Crypto market is volatile and full of risks. No way I would ever recommend trading as a daily job to people. But there are many day traders out here who do trade on every pump or dump signal and follow the waves. Then again they are few and majority are simply hobbyist traders.

Then again losing your actual job would be bad thing for those who dont have any other source of income. I mean the person who is having a job has tried hard to get into the job - why would they leave that job to trade? Besides crypto may get declared illegal in your country and then what will happen?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

Being a trader is a complicated thing to do, a risky market, driven by whales who own a lot of money. This is a game that is always lost to us, the win is always for whales. The future of wealth is knowing how to look at everything before being turned into whale prey.

ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:10:18 PM

When the price of bitcoin increases ,many Bitcoin traders became richest person. To achieve that they have to hold the bitcoin with some Patience.They may have a hack fear.Now there are lot security system available now.Use it to save your valuable bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

all future traders will be the same as today. because in trading there is always a risk of loss. So whatever happens in the future depends on what we do today. the better the effort that we do then will get good results too.
fxcryptotrader

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:39:06 PM

Trading is not overnight rich scheme.The first purpose of a trader should be to save his equity.Profit is secondary.If a trader continues trading according to planning and strategy,he will have bright future and obviously will be a good asset for his country.
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

The life of trader is very unpredictable even there daily expences too. They always watching in the front of monitor and checking the price of there holdings waiting for a chance to sell or buy in a good price they prefer.

Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:16:37 PM

you can live from comfortable life if you become successful trader person, but  its not essay to start from the first time to be trade,,because trader person  is not overnight success to look  from the brighter future at the once only  to be trade,so that if you want to be successful trading person, you must be willing to invest  yourself at knowledge ,because trader future life is not essay journey, due to lots of mistake were already encounter before you become a professional trader,therefore if you ask me ,that true trader will also help to boost from country's wealth,will it depend upon of your  country do you live in and their belief
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

you can live from comfortable life if you become successful trader person, but  its not essay to start from the first time to be trade,,because trader person  is not overnight success to look  from the brighter future at the once only  to be trade,so that if you want to be successful trading person, you must be willing to invest  yourself at knowledge ,because trader future life is not essay journey, due to lots of mistake were already encounter before you become a professional trader,therefore if you ask me ,that true trader will also help to boost from country's wealth,will it depend upon of your  country do you live in and their belief

My opinion is the future of bitcoin life will be very easier to earn but it will not be assured if the crypto currencies will be stable it will be very positive to the traders and very helpful to earn huge amount of profits .
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:56:01 PM

My opinion is the future of bitcoin life will be very easier to earn but it will not be assured if the crypto currencies will be stable it will be very positive to the traders and very helpful to earn huge amount of profits .

At the beginning I was not really in favor of trading, as what in my mind was that many people are already losing their money because of this, and that it is just like a stock market which are only good at the beginning but at the end of the day I realized that success is in trading.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:52:58 PM

I think trading in the future depends on how the country implements the policy of digital currency, there must be a good policy from some countries and certainly the less supply of bitcoin will be more expensive and more difficult to obtain.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:42:11 PM

Traders have been and will always be. The question is how much they earn now and then will earn. Now everyone is engaged in trading, because it brings a good income. But after a while, perhaps, the number of traders will be reduced. The hardest will remain as it will be more difficult to trade.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: