Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:29:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trader Future life?  (Read 2879 times)
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:35:08 AM

Knowing the right techniques and complete knowledge for being a trader helps you to become successful in life, having financial freedom and their life was easier than others.
Smiley) that's simple but how to learn all that things is more important. I think everybody in this forum know that thing before but they dont know how to get it
Financial freedom is the ultimate success of a trader, of course we make big money and we can work anywhere and anytime as we
are the one who manage ourselves, we are the boss of our own. But, the journey is long and going to that success is never easy, most
traders are not successful so that means we need to work smarter and harder to achieve that.
Its a good source of income one you establish a good trading skills, but before you can consider your self as one of those successful trader you should undergo more failures. As we face our future profitable gains in trading, more efforts is needed to compile just to accomplish your goals.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Harlen.t

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:43:58 PM

Trading can be a good job in the future but this should be only taken as a side job. Trading is not easy job, and not everyone can be professional trader.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:56:39 PM

The future life of the trader is good at all especially in terms of financial aspects but you should know how to deals and handle the possible circumstances and conflicts in this business and how the flow of the business in outside and internal part of it.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:49:24 PM

How is trader life in the future?A trader is the country's wealth?
You can see that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and difficult to kick, the market capitalization is continuously reduced, bitocin and altcoin prices are fluctuating strongly and currently there are no signs of recovery. Specifically . So I think that at this point in short-term trading, the trader will be able to make a profit in a safe way.
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:19:17 AM

I don't think I can tell you about trader life in Future because I can't see the future  Grin Wink Day by day every technology is moving fast and developing towards. So, I think Blockchain technology will make a big revolution in future. Then trader life will be very good. And, a good freelancer, a trader is a wealth for a country, not will future rather it's now.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:34:44 AM

Knowing the right techniques and complete knowledge for being a trader helps you to become successful in life, having financial freedom and their life was easier than others.
Smiley) that's simple but how to learn all that things is more important. I think everybody in this forum know that thing before but they dont know how to get it
Financial freedom is the ultimate success of a trader, of course we make big money and we can work anywhere and anytime as we
are the one who manage ourselves, we are the boss of our own. But, the journey is long and going to that success is never easy, most
traders are not successful so that means we need to work smarter and harder to achieve that.
Its a good source of income one you establish a good trading skills, but before you can consider your self as one of those successful trader you should undergo more failures. As we face our future profitable gains in trading, more efforts is needed to compile just to accomplish your goals.
Yes, trading is not just a simple way to do since it really needs time, patience, dedication and the knowledge about its way point to be profitable. A dedicated trader has a good future in his/her life because a trader has more opportunity for getting rich than just working on a corporate company with a lots of limitation.

Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:01:41 AM

Being a trader will earn more income limitless day by day. Well as a semi old crypto user i condisder trading is most profitable way  but proportionally the most needed skills. A trader need techniqal analysis and reading diffrent graphs such candle, line or anything can read. Be a millionaire through trading? Yes for ke but its required more funds to use

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:48:52 AM

Being a trader will earn more income limitless day by day. Well as a semi old crypto user i condisder trading is most profitable way  but proportionally the most needed skills. A trader need techniqal analysis and reading diffrent graphs such candle, line or anything can read. Be a millionaire through trading? Yes for ke but its required more funds to use
Because of the unlimited income from trading that will make many people more interested in working in the trade. you are right that in order to gain substantial and unlimited profits you need a lot of things like extensive knowledge, market reading skills, smart at reading graphics and certainly a lot of experience in trading. to get rich from trading? very likely to happen to you
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:49:59 PM

I think the future life of the trader is better than to others because of them hard work that they dedicated, no doubt that they will be to the line of the successful traders in this business.
Arkyo

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:23:39 PM

The life of the trader in the future depends on the goals he sets himself today. I agree that it is very difficult to work as a trader for a long time - the psychological burden is simply huge!

In Crypto We Trust
Truongvandoan

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:27:32 AM

Should invest cryptocurrency in this moment?
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:16:21 AM

For me, I do not see myself as a full-time cryptocurrency trader in the near future because it is not going to give me a stable income. What I am going to do is that I keep my job, do cryptocurrency part-time, and those profits will be invested in a lucrative business and to sustain myself as well.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:30:47 AM

Traders in Crypto do not help a country become rich because the government does not tax Crypto. If the nation can not hire the Crypto industry, do you think the government has no capital to sustain and develop the country!

Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:58:45 AM

The future life of the trader is good at all especially in terms of financial aspects but you should know how to deals and handle the possible circumstances and conflicts in this business and how the flow of the business in outside and internal part of it.
This is really lovely about crypto currencies that they have provided everyone with an equal opportunity of becoming rich by stepping into trading. I concur with you that couple of years back, only few sectors were able to make money through the act of trading but now everyone can do this whosoever has this potential. This has created a new vibe of success among people and I think this is something that we needed for so long.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:51:01 PM

In recent days there have been signs of sideways movement, which may have seen bitcoin prices in recent days, which are constantly adjusting to $ 200- $ 400. This has caused altcoin to show signs of recovery, according to In my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably keep going down and touch the $ 7100 level in the coming days then the down cycle will end and the bitcoin price will probably increase in the long run.
travelgear17

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:06:40 PM

Trades will turns into very very long lasting and they might virtually mirror the stock marketplace in which the expenses might be changing in step with the facts inside the international. If coins are jail and getting used for government applications then actually they will be more or a great deal much less be controlled thru them too. As a consequence making it precisely the same element as we are trading special commodities these days.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:10:15 PM

I believe the trader will be able to make a lot of profit in the past few days, you can see that bitcoin prices are showing signs of ebbing now are strong, this has caused the altcoin prices to recover. And no longer as deep as the days. The market is showing signs of recovery and greenbacks, so traders can be very successful in the transaction.
sisjow

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

just make a trade as a side job, because it could either win or lose. you cannot hope always win every time. Lucky and unlucky this job can have big profits depending on your risks because big risks come with big wins so as they say but it is quite true but only if you succeed.
gahsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:58:23 PM

for me the more traders will be better for the development of the price of crypto money, and the future of the future traders will be much better again, but that's just my opinion, I also want more and more traders and investors who will enter the crypto, so the future price in the market will grow even better.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

trader life in future because he has passed a difficult period as a trader who must withstand the burden of psyokologi owned and practice trading patiently and understand all the contents of trading therefore until the time he can live with just bertrading. if we want to success in trading word we must try like a professional how they make a big profit in trading

You are right. Basically trading and direct purchases are not much different just by way of mebedakan, for example like this if you become a potato intermediary. You have to read the market direction of potatoes in the future whether the price will increase or will decrease, and Movements like predicting in binary options there are many factors you should consider if the aspects of binary options you should consider are market, trade type, and news, if in direct trade in a middleman you should pay attention because there is weather now whether to support a good harvest of potatoes, plant potatoes, distribute the cost to spread the goods to buyers, it is all aspects to watch out for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: