Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:08:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Line of Credit against Equipment  (Read 137 times)
rockytide (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:35:14 PM

I hope this is in the right section.....  We are looking for a $10 Million line of credit that will be collateralized by $20 Million worth of the latest currently owned mining hardware.

Does anyone know of any private or semi-private lending options?  Are there any funds loaning in this space?  We have always self-funded but want to accelerate our growth.

Any advice or referrals would be appreciated!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:39:53 AM

I hope this is in the right section.....  We are looking for a $10 Million line of credit that will be collateralized by $20 Million worth of the latest currently owned mining hardware.

Does anyone know of any private or semi-private lending options?  Are there any funds loaning in this space?  We have always self-funded but want to accelerate our growth.

If you want this amount and you have the equipment that you say that you have, why don't you go to a bank and get a corp/business/company loan?
You just come here and ask a enormous amount to borrow, without any proofs that you own this mining hardware.
You are a true genius... Empty words from thin air, blah blah blah...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rockytide (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:44:30 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 05:05:00 PM by rockytide

I hope this is in the right section.....  We are looking for a $10 Million line of credit that will be collateralized by $20 Million worth of the latest currently owned mining hardware.

Does anyone know of any private or semi-private lending options?  Are there any funds loaning in this space?  We have always self-funded but want to accelerate our growth.

If you want this amount and you have the equipment that you say that you have, why don't you go to a bank and get a corp/business/company loan?
You just come here and ask a enormous amount to borrow, without any proofs that you own this mining hardware.

@condoras - off your meds today?  Why would I post proof of ownership in a forum?  "Empty words from this air"Huh  Don't be a prick.  I thought this was "bitcointalk"...  We went to local banks and no one has an appetite for mining hardware.  THIS is why I'm asking on a forum if anyone knows of a lender who we could get a full financial packet to.
Next time why don't you ask some substantive questions before you make yourself look like an idiot.
Entropy-uc

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:38:07 PM

Considering that Bitmain has dropped prices on new hardware over 75% in some cases, why would you imagine someone would finance your used gear at 50% of the new value?

Hashing hardware is essentially worthless after 24 months due to the technology cycle.
rockytide (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:45:28 PM

Considering that Bitmain has dropped prices on new hardware over 75% in some cases, why would you imagine someone would finance your used gear at 50% of the new value?

Hashing hardware is essentially worthless after 24 months due to the technology cycle.

It's brand new hardware.

ya know, this little forum is very disappointing... It seems it's just full of a bunch of negative, judgemental people.  I thought bitcoin early adopters would be a lot more helpful, optimistic and kind.  None of the negative responders have taken any effort to understand what I'm actually asking for.  Forgive me for having thought this might be a "community" instead of a mob.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:15:33 AM

I hope this is in the right section.....  We are looking for a $10 Million line of credit that will be collateralized by $20 Million worth of the latest currently owned mining hardware.

Does anyone know of any private or semi-private lending options?  Are there any funds loaning in this space?  We have always self-funded but want to accelerate our growth.

@condoras - off your meds today?  Why would I post proof of ownership in a forum?  "Empty words from this air"Huh  Don't be a prick.  I thought this was "bitcointalk"...  We went to local banks and no one has an appetite for mining hardware.  THIS is why I'm asking on a forum if anyone knows of a lender who we could get a full financial packet to.
Next time why don't you ask some substantive questions before you make yourself look like an idiot.

If i look like an idiot then how you look?! A random newbie smartass with his head above the air, nothing new to us. Cheesy
You are more than pathetic to come here without proving that you own anything and ask a 10$mil, like it's candies!
I'm not surprised that none of the banks have interest to your project and your 20$mil equipment, why should they after all? I even dought that you pass their door in the lobby.
A total stranger comes here and through words full of nothing. You dodn't even know where to post a loan request...

It's brand new hardware.

You know the word proof?

ya know, this little forum is very disappointing... It seems it's just full of a bunch of negative, judgemental people.  I thought bitcoin early adopters would be a lot more helpful, optimistic and kind.  None of the negative responders have taken any effort to understand what I'm actually asking for.  Forgive me for having thought this might be a "community" instead of a mob.

Oh so now we are a little forum with members that don't understand what you say (lmao) and you want from them 10$mil... Roll Eyes
Do you have any other genius around or you are the one in the kind?
If we are the mob and all the craps that you say, make something simple. Lock this bs Thread of yours and take a hike!

P.S: No (proven) Collateral=No Loan. Enjoy!

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rockytide (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

If i look like an idiot then how you look?! A random newbie smartass with his head above the air, nothing new to us. Cheesy
You are more than pathetic to come here without proving that you own anything and ask a 10$mil, like it's candies!
I'm not surprised that none of the banks have interest to your project and your 20$mil equipment, why should they after all? I even dought that you pass their door in the lobby.
A total stranger comes here and through words full of nothing. You dodn't even know where to post a loan request...

It's brand new hardware.

You know the word proof?

Oh so now we are a little forum with members that don't understand what you say (lmao) and you want from them 10$mil... Roll Eyes
Do you have any other genius around or you are the one in the kind?
If we are the mob and all the craps that you say, make something simple. Lock this bs Thread of yours and take a hike!

P.S: No (proven) Collateral=No Loan. Enjoy!

Have you ever got in an argument with a millennial and then realized just how ridiculous, and what a massive waste of time it was?  Yeah, that's this conversation :'D

For the record (I don't even know why I'm giving you the respect of a reply), I was never asking you or anyone on this forum for a loan.  I asked "Does anyone know of any"....So you've never gone on social media and asked your friends.. "does anyone know a good HVAC, mortgage, pest control..  guy?"?  Ever heard of Angie's List where people go for REFERRALS?

Best of luck with your "Hero Member" status.  I'm sure your life is very fulfilling, sitting in your mom's basement on a computer (obviously drinking), and giving worthless answers on your forums.    Have fun.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: