Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:05:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Weexchange, just another MtGox  (Read 452 times)
HowlingMad (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 07:42:39 PM

Hello all,
It is interesting that Weexchange cannot transmit funds to me for over 12 days now.  The withdrawal is still stuck 'processing'.  I will admit that it was stuck for four days and then support reverted the transaction as requested.  

So now another additional 8 days waiting.  I guess closing Bitfunder crushed their wallet and they don't want to pay for record prices bitcoins?

Obviously with the 'record setting' prices I would like to sell some coin.  I am sure I will get my coin as soon as the price drops below $200 USD. Roll Eyes

I wonder if I can sue them for lost income? Huh

Windows 10, R280x * 3
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 07:44:48 PM

Hello all,
It is interesting that Weexchange cannot transmit funds to me for over 12 days now.  The withdrawal is still stuck 'processing'.  I will admit that it was stuck for four days and then support reverted the transaction. 

So now another additional 8 days waiting.  I guess closing Bitfunder crushed their wallet and they don't want to pay for record priced bitcoins?

Obviously with the 'record setting' prices I would like to sell some coin.  I am sure I will get my coin as soon as the price drops below $200 USD. Roll Eyes

I wonder if I can sue them for lost income? Huh

If UKYO planed to seized our coins and waiting to runaway ? is there anything we can do about it ? like report his behavior to the authority? 
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 03:14:13 AM

I just signed up with them today to get my money out of bitfunder. Now its sitting there in
"processing" as well.

I'm grumpy!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: