Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:43:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to withstand whales?  (Read 840 times)
zikzag

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:57:24 AM

I chose the HOLD strategy. And I go about my business not even looking at the market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 06:00:12 AM

the article can't make everyone believe, this not-so-strong news might be just an idea, but if there really are miners and big investors, that of course can strengthen that opinion, who would bother to become a miner at the time of BTC prices like this? of course, only a fool or maybe he is someone who already knows the future of BTC they still mine BTC
calculations show that mining cryptocurrency is no longer profitable at this time, so it is very difficult to believe if there are still people doing mining
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

Holding is the only option we have. Because if we do coin sales at this time. So we will not have any advantage in this. So we have to hold our coin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

I would say, convert your crypto to stable coin/token or in fiat when time is right. This way you would say thanks to whales for profits and also that you got to buy cheap coins.

If you can't defeat them, join them.
Joining a pope is more beneficial than fighting them, because the maneuvering has a clear purpose. They sell large amounts of bitcoin the price will go down, so instead they buy bitcoin prices will rise. So just follow the information circulating about the popes who control large amounts of bitcoin.
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:43:04 PM

i think we can't withstand whales
we better follow whale also to take advantage of the moment
if to hold too risky with emotion
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

I think the best way is to HOLD, there's no harm in holding unless you really need money.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: