Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:35:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Bitcointalk Signatures Created for a Bounty Campaign  (Read 174 times)
10xICO (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

Blockchain Management Group - BMGroup.io

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:12:39 PM

I'm looking for a developer that has experience creating bitcointalk signatures for bounty campaigns. Please contact me here or on Telegram so we can talk in more detail about the project.

Telegram: @TylerWayne10

Bitrated user: TylerWayne10.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:38:48 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2477796.0

You need to go to them.

🖤😏
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:04:47 PM

I'm looking for a developer that has experience creating bitcointalk signatures for bounty campaigns. Please contact me here or on Telegram so we can talk in more detail about the project.

You need to check the bb code creators list on the service discussion section or you can directly contact to jayce. He is one who is making signature for various managers in this forum.
Check Jayce or Jacee. These both people good at creating the signature mate.
If you want good manager to manage your bounty program check with the manager yahoo62278. He may show how to promote the project with the perfect outcome in this forum.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:18:55 PM

Maybe I'm saying this quite often but this sort of suggestion is quite interesting, @O.P why don't you start a signature contest like Opporty did and many other ICO it brings more audience to your project and more importantly you can choose which ever you like in all submitted entries and only pay the winning participant/partipants or which ever you prefer with the criteria of the design.

it only involves an escrow and everything will start if you can't afford one I can hold the funds for the campaign and would not participate in the contest to be fair. just give me a tip though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: