Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:13:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pointium ICO will go to the moon~~~~!!!!!!  (Read 147 times)
acrenaisy (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:01:04 PM

https://www.pointium.org/

Please go to the moon~!! I participated in Pointium with 3 ETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
acrenaisy (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:08:15 PM

Please go to the moon~!! I participated in Pointium with 3 ETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone analyze the Pointium, please???
mrPix

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:13:12 PM

Grin Grin Grin

it's too ridiculous to be the truth.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:27:37 PM

I'm getting scammy vibes from this, lots of grammatical mistakes on the website, plus I don't understand why you'd use Ethereum for this. And I don't really get why companies wouldn't be able to do this themselves? Plus I think you won't get any serious clients with this business model, the whole point of having these loyalty programs is to attract paying customers back to you what sense does it make to these stores to start using pointium instead? A small business then has to reward customers he doesn't even see or supply. Large businesses already have their own loyalty programs and there's no incentive for them to use a unified system since  they get brand recognizition and more customers to spend their money there.

Chuokie

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

When I try to access their profile info I came across with some concern with the teams profile:
Some of the member has missing LinkedIn Profile and Facebook profile, and their team members are only seven?
And some of them are multi tasking on their part, marketing team should have at least chief and under staff... but perhaps it wont be use to say this project is fishy or something.
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:41:57 PM

Yeaaah, hooray! You will be millionaire! When I have 3 ethers, I will invest better  Tongue There are many better ICOs, I didn´t hear about this, why they are so good?

Xynerise

Activity: 322
Merit: 363

39twH4PSYgDSzU7sLnRoDfthR6gWYrrPoD

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:52:24 PM

I hope you're trolling or are a shill account.
Surely no one can be that dumb.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:24:03 AM

I will say briefly about the Pointium project. Some advantages and its foundation:
Pointium is a blockchain-based decentralization solution which solves the problems of current
loyalty programs using points. Key features of Pointium include Pointium Wallet, Pointium Exchange,
Promotion Feed, and Pointium Shop.
*Pointium Wallet:
Pointium users can manage all their points through the Pointium Wallet. Users can check how many
the points remain and the expiration date of the points. Pointium Wallet is a core user
interface utilizing Pointium and will be available both on the Web and on mobile.
*Pointium Exchange:
In Pointium Wallet, the users of Pointium can exchange their points for Pointium tokens, or their
Pointium tokens for the points of partnerships. Moreover, the Pointium Wallet enables the users to
check the exchange rate between Pointium tokens and the points of the partnership in real time.The minimum points for exchange can be also checked
Promotion Feed:
Pointium can pass on promotion information from the partnership to the user through the Promotion feed. Promotion Feed is the real-time communication channel between partnerships and
users and is the global marketing programs offered by Pointium.
*Pointium Shop:
As the ERC-20 Token of Ethereum, Pointium tokens can be used for purchasing the products or
services of the Pointium partnerships.
Moreover, Pointium Shop is available to users and partnerships. In the Pointium Shop, the users can
purchase the products of partnerships for Pointium tokens or the points of partnerships. The
partnerships can upload their products or services and the prices of them at Pointium Shop. This
provides the more purchase channels with the users and partnerships.
That's the way Pointium operates and their business plan. Hope my article will help you to evaluate the Pointium project correctly. Smiley

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:03:49 PM

I'm no expert but when I look at this (whitepaper 1.2 Problem; dissapeared points every year):

Many companies make expiration dates for points. For example, a company might pay points to a
customer and then set it to use for only five years. From the customer's point of view, this method
makes the point disappear every year without knowing where and how much of it is. In fact, the
survey shows that 25% of users have lost their points because the points had been expired. This
disappearing point leads to unnecessary social and technological costs, and to a loss to the market
economy.

Seems like they are concluding things that aren't necesserily told by this data. If they want to proof that it does they should provide more information. Because I don't see any direct loss of people losing loyatly program points to our economy, some people just simply don't use these things. We have no demograph of the people that are surveyed nor is there enough depth in this information for anyone to make the conclusions the author does. Also where are its sources for this ''survey''? I bet they just googled something and copy pasted it. Or there is no survey, because if there is one, they are legally oblidged to mention the source and give credit. And if they made the survey themselves whats holding them back to publish it for investors?

Like I said before, getting scammy vibes, whitepaper looks unprofessional aswell, just a sales pitch ungrounded in the real world.

Last question, what part of this is trustless? Why does it need a blockchain?

No MVP or prototype aswell, just promises of a bunch of products that will probably never be used anyway.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: