Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:19:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My biz partner lost over 50 btc trading on MCXnow  (Read 1866 times)
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 05:49:50 AM

13750 is a lot of money. If you can afford it, sue.

badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:47:55 AM

Money drives the human insane. Unbelieveble to break with a best friend for dollars.

As he was your best friend, doesn't he lives somewhere near you? Or does he lives in Florida and you in LA as you stated? If you got this businessrelation on contract, you can make a point sueing him. If you don't, I think your screwed.

Yeah I moved to LA a few years ago, but he is still in florida. I dont think im screwed. Bitcoin is an actually currency as stated by a texas judge. Our business was simply mining and he was not authorized to invest nor did we ever state that company funds would be invested in our business plan. Its called collusion when you take investors money with the intent to do one thing, but then use it for another.

This is 20,000 dollars, and instead of coming clean he just avoided my phone calls for 3 weeks. I dont put up with that, i dont care if its my own mom. THis is a mining business that he sank because he tried to get rich quick and lost. We were unable to buy more mining equipment because of it, so now everyone is screwed. He was a friend, but now he is becoming an enemy. And without money, you can become homeless in this country, so I dont see how that isnt worth a friendship. If I get a disease or illness, money is the only thing that can save me. So I dont think its that unbelievable...money makes the world go round.

i said sue
durrrr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:57:29 AM

i think you need to remember that theres not much you can do when something like this happens and take it as a learning experience. always learn and move farward. it was an expensive lost for sure

Nagato4

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:59:10 AM

i think you need to remember that theres not much you can do when something like this happens and take it as a learning experience. always learn and move farward. it was an expensive lost for sure

In fact, OP can take legal actions.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: