Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:38:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BETA] WorkForCrypto.com now in Open Beta - Make coins without mining  (Read 1505 times)
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2013, 10:12:35 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2013, 04:33:23 PM by iGotSpots

OCTOBER 26th, 2013 -- We are now opening up our first official project for Tickets. Devcoin is going to be added next to support it through its transition off of mcxnow and encourage non mining coin making like DVC does with Devtome. Spots and Copper Bars will be added after Devcoin. These will be the only 4 coins usable to purchase goods or services

WorkForCrypto.com will allow users to both buy and sell their goods and services on a fast, secure platform with reviews left by users themselves to weed out the bullshit. We will be very tough on scammers and people found guilty of not performing their end of the agreement will be dealt with as needed. Buy and sell with confidence knowing there is security and support in place to protect both parties involved. Support will be available to assist with customer needs

This is not a web shop. It is a way for members of the crypto currency community to use their skills helping others who need something quick, cheap, easy, and of high quality. Our no bullshit policy will weed out the bad apples for safe transactions. Tickets and Franko now active. Spots, Copper Bars, Devcoin, Bitcoin, and Litecoin being added soon

Terms of Use
We will not allow anything against any international law.

These include, but are not limited to computer hacking or network disturbance, drugs, weapons, tobacco, and any other form of illegal paraphernalia of any kind.
This rule will be very strictly enforced with a very firm no tolerance policy.   One strike you’re out and will be reported to relevant authorities.

WorkForCrypto will allow users to both buy and sell their goods and services on a fast, secure platform with reviews left by users themselves to weed out the bullshit.
We will be very tough on scammers and people found guilty of not performing their end of the agreement will be dealt with as needed.

Buy and sell with confidence knowing there is security and support in place to protect both parties involved.
Support will be available to assist with customer needs.

By using this site you consent to abide by the above rules,  expect the full force of the law to prosecute any offenders

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 04:48:47 AM

Bitcoin, Litecoin, Tickets, and Frankos now accepted on WorkForCrypto.com

Anillos2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:54:16 PM

Bitcoin, Litecoin, Tickets, and Frankos now accepted on WorkForCrypto.com
Interesting but... I think that some kind of works can't be valued.

I'm offering vector drawings, but the problem is that there are easy drawings and difficult and complex drawings, so my $10 price is only a reference, not a final price. The delivery time of 5 days is also a reference, It could be much less if the drawing is not difficult.

I don't know how If I will be notified by email if I get a task. It would be useful.

MaxBTC1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 12:55:01 PM

When are you going to accept peercoin?
Tranz
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052

May the force bit with you.

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:21:33 AM

HBN has a steady hash rate, a nice order book, and an awesome dev!  Grin Any chance of accepting it on your site?

HBN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.0 hobonickels.info
Personal Donations: F1TranzWqFGZyFeTMu6iLbtTQgdXuJPsiL
Donations to the HBN Fund: EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE or 1LVFtCX4a83dMLjd8S7imKKKC58QaG83kw
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: