Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Its to early for blockchain  (Read 119 times)
bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:06:49 PM

I just think its too early for blockchain. However digital currency can become a thing real soon.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:10:16 PM

To early, why Huh

Yeah i know still many countries that have not been able to receive it.
But, when is for the future of the world why not.
It will make routine so easy.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:15:40 PM

Yes it's early for adoption, But do you know guys that the governments needs to adopt blockchain and in any other business ecosystem, they should adopt it will easier for them to track records and everything on it. I know blockchain could be the next technology of the future and everything that we have now will change.
crypto_world

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:18:44 PM

its not too early for blockchain, its ok for blockchain, but maybe its too early for cryptocurrency. Most peoples are not ready for it.

mariogomer

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:27:23 PM

World countries aren't ready for blockchain technology at this time.
One day we will definitely meet with crypto currencies and blockchain technology.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:31:30 PM

I just think its too early for blockchain. However digital currency can become a thing real soon.

It surley is early, but don'r forget the fact that blockchain is fairly "old" in terms of how long it exists, from the moment the idea was born to it's implementation with bitcoin. This is like around 10 year tech so far. Thing is with recent ATHs we have expereienced back in december many companies and startups and all sorts of other institutions got interested in it as well as more people. Yes it is still early if you think how long is the way ahead if we ever see full potential.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:34:06 PM

People doesn't like big changes in their lives. Because of that, all big changes that happened in history needed time to be fully adopted. Why would it be any different with blockchain.
I believe it was not too early for blockchain, people just need to understand it and get used to it. People got used to centralized system so much, and because of that its hard for them to accept decentralized system like blockchain. Progress doesn't come easily, we need to fight for it. 
CryptoJoop

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 09:36:17 PM

The first foundations of the Blockchain Technology were made around 1987 and it has been developing ever since. It is definitely still early since the mainstream has not yet embraced the technology, but awareness about the endless possibilities is spreading. More and more applications for the Blockchain are being developed and I reckon is better to be early then late Wink

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
sureblinks

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:37:03 PM

never too early for blockchain.. is it early for technology?blockchain is powered by it. so with time most countries will begin to understand.
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:43:46 PM

On a scale of 0 to 10 we find the crypto in range 5, why? We know that time it took time for prices to appreciate and to the mass to enter into small scale and through this thinking we can project to a future where a large number of investors enter the crypto increasing exponentially the Blockachain market.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:50:07 PM

Going by the number of years that blockchain has been around, I won't say is still early. It has been a wonderful time for blockchain with the symbolic coin, bitcoin.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:59:53 PM

Not really,how many years now that visa and mastercard currencies exists? digital currencies like cryptocurrencies has a lot of potentials because people know how to use these debit/creditcards it has the same principle but has more features,that is why im so sure that the cryptocurrencies are ready to be much bigger when it comes to adoption of most countries.

rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:02:22 PM

I would look into what Havven is doing with their stablecoin. I think that's the way to get mass adoption of crypto: solving price volatility. Their project and team are both great. Sold out their ICo in 90 minutes and compared to Tether, they're the best solution in the market right now that ISN'T pegged to fiat or gold. https://havven.io/
yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:06:00 PM

In principle, my opinion looks like this. Many projects are still raw, not ready for mass use, it takes time.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:19:44 PM

It is not too early so i disagree with you
do not be scared because of the reds in market, everything will be come green soon

in life, everything good does not come easily, remember how difficult it was for the world to accept mobile phone and computers, but with perserverance and hardwork , it worked out.

Blockchain has come to take over. it will work
it is not too early.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:27:02 PM

Digital Currency is almost  a real thing. There is Countries that already have crypto in their payment system.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:36:27 PM

It's almost 10 year for the blockchain but it's not too easrly as you said. The blockchain needs to adapt into the various ecosystem and that makes the blockchain becomes mature and can be used in those ecosystems itself. Digital currency becomes a  real when people comes to the cryptocurrency and tries to use it to by somothing but crypto has various definition and that makes a bit difficult to say about that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: