Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:46:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think should invest in BITCOIN now?  (Read 2250 times)
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:20:11 PM

If you think bitcoin and other crypto currencies has a future, then i would say go ahead and invest what ever you can afford to risk. If you truly believe that crypto currencies has  potential to be used on daily basis and will be legally known as a form of currency which can be used to exchange goods, then why wait and miss the opportunity to buy those coins when the price is cheap?
in addition to the price being down the bitcoin volatility is also being reduced and it is a fitting time to invest as some people move on newly emerging coins and have the potential to ride only the most important bitcoin that will balloon the price later this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:49:27 PM

If you keep on waiting too long, you do miss out . Many interested investors are missing out their business opportunities because they are confused if they should invest now or wait till. If your have a good investment capital, then buy. When you buy and the price keeps going down, then you must try to hold on to your coins.

Yes,in long term holding we get more profits so we dont have to care about the short price fluctuations which is always happening in the market.So invest on bitcoin by today itself is the best choice maybe the price will get bumped too much in overnight too with bitcoins.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:02:28 PM

For me it's YES, this is the good time to invest on bitcoin while the price is not really high unlike before and we all known that bitcoin has a good potential so this is the good opportunity to invest. don't waste the this opportunity so that you can never regret someday when the bitcoin price goes up.
MacStone

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:53:46 PM

Personally I think it is a good time to invest in Bitcoin, with this price that is low you should do it,
I started buying at the beginning of the year and I plan to keep them until the end of the year to see my earnings.

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:03:55 PM

It will be of great for you if you invest in bitcoin now that its value is below $10,000 because there is a strong believe in me and from what some other expert have said about bitcoin value in future if only you be able to hold for a longer period.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:43:59 AM

It will be good if you invest right now,  because the price of bitcoin is cheap now. Yesterday the price of bitcoin was increasing but today it is in decreasing stage. We cannot predict the price when it is goes up or down. So invest now buy bitcoin now and hold the bitcoin for long time still its value reaches high. Holding long term only gives more benefit than short term. According to coinmarketcap.com the price will surely hit in near future. So let's wait patience  holding the coin for future.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:57:34 AM

Why do not we do if that can be an advantage for us, investment in my opinion is very important for now, where the current economy is rapidly rising with age in this world, which is certain if we do not have savings for the future it will be difficult also our economy in the future.
From following the investments from Bitcoin, we will have the means of saving for the future, which will certainly raise our financial returns as well as our living economy.
It's time for us to learn now, and also work on the investment world from Bitcoin, which will get us the result, which is a success we want in this world.

Yes it is good timing to invest right now especially to the new comers because the Bitcoin is much cheaper to purchase at $8,200 then we are already in second quarter of the year in which Bitcoin price is predicted to start its bullish run by most of the famous experts in the market. So therefore we should not waste this opportunity as sooner or later the price will rise up that we might regret of missing this cheapest value.
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:35:00 AM

I was waiting for such prices so I invested in this period in bitcoin, now I'm waiting for the price increase
KorakPawon

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:52:02 AM

bitcoin is not an ordinary investment like stocks. Therefore, you should really understand the risks before buying need a special strategy to invest in bitcoin. There are some risks you need to know when going to invest using bitkoin. Like one of them is a financial risk, It will only benefit you if you invest for the long term because the value continues to grow.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:10:45 PM

The price of bitcoin is not moving up now and that means for me that this time is the perfect time to make an investment because it is not advisable anymore to invest on it during the bull run.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:21:22 PM

You can buy Bitcoin now, if you can afford yourself just hold your investments for a long time, say 3-4 years. But now I think that today we will drop to 7950$ and then we will reach $ 12K in the middle of June and then will crash to $ 3K until September. That's why you can buy Bitcoin today and sell it on June. Or hold for 3-4 years.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:57:43 PM

now we can invest in bitcoin and trust entirely to bitcoin, because we know if we delay the investment in bitcoin will only make us lose start and not get bigger profit because the price is expensive.

bitcoin is can't stay in high price for a long time, sometimes bitcoin price will go down and when the price go down is the perfect time to invest. invest without doubt and hold until the price rising significantly and you can saving the benefit of your invest for your future.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:42:23 PM

The price of bitcoin is not moving up now and that means for me that this time is the perfect time to make an investment because it is not advisable anymore to invest on it during the bull run.
It is the main time to invest in Bitcoin because the price is stable under 10k dollar and this is not a big price that we can not afford. The price is achievable as the market is low and one can get more quantity of coins by the use of less money. It will be in your benefit if invest now and then after investing in a market like this you can sell out your coin in high market in order to get profit.
vidprab5

Activity: 222

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:47:47 AM

For me it's YES, this is the good time to invest on bitcoin while the price is not really high unlike before and we all known that bitcoin has a good potential so this is the good opportunity to invest. don't waste the this opportunity so that you can never regret someday when the bitcoin price goes up.
The present market is favorable for investment because the value of Bitcoin is stable under 10k dollar and that is why people are attracting towards the market in order to invest and get benefit of it at the end. The market these days is favorable and that is why investing in this market is good and benefited near people. The financial stature of people will go high and this is only possible if adopt Bitcoin now.

c++btc

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:32:28 AM

Well, if you don't invest in bitcoin in the past years and it is the first time you are thinking to invest in bitcoin just buy some of it and take a look what will be the profit of you investment in the near future. Some people risk their money to buy bitcoins and I guess it is worth it.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:19:55 PM

This is a good opportunity for people to invest in Bitcoin. If they do not, they might miss the train. As a matter of fact, the price has dropped. So why not try to buy some coins and hold? If you want to gain big profit in the end, then you have to be patient and hold. And if you are going to invest in bitcoin, then I am sure you will do that because you believe in its potentials. Otherwise, you will not. So, buy now, and enjoy later.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:36:18 PM

In my opinion now Bitcoin start uptrend from 7250. I expect that it reach 11500 until the middle of June. Then we will see hard correction till 3000 may be more. That's why if you want invest in Bitcoin now, I advice to exit from the market after 15th June.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:32:46 AM

In my opinion now Bitcoin start uptrend from 7250. I expect that it reach 11500 until the middle of June. Then we will see hard correction till 3000 may be more. That's why if you want invest in Bitcoin now, I advice to exit from the market after 15th June.
It would be a great achievement if bitcoin reaches the price you are predicting by the end or mid of June. The speculations of the great increases in the coming months are going to prove right and I would like to give everyone a sincere piece of advice for investing maximum into bitcoin right now than regretting at that time when everyone would be staying on the top of the world with massive profits.
gigusico

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:02:39 AM

think about it and do not rush into the decision are still visiting doubts about these investments that it will not go up
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:52:27 AM

15th June ? Baseless I must say, because this is 30th of May, and to simply get to that $11500 that you have so claimed, is actually going to take longer than that. Moreover, nothing is guaranteed and some of you that come up with your own theory of the future are simply just saying things you really do not know. Firstly, anything can happen to the market before then, so expecting that there would be a crash at the particular date to $3000 from $11500 is just absurd.

It seems people started speculating on their own rather than depending on any strategy or indicators. I believe innocent people will ignore these kind of speculations. Otherwise, they might be losing rather than making any profits just due to misleading guides from this forum.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: