Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:00:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think should invest in BITCOIN now?  (Read 2250 times)
btcrising

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:12:05 AM

Why not? No one can promise you big or fast gaims, but not a big chance BTC can drop.luch lower than it costs now. So, hoDl can still bring you 20% easily, as I see it
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:14:36 PM

Why not? No one can promise you big or fast gaims, but not a big chance BTC can drop.luch lower than it costs now. So, hoDl can still bring you 20% easily, as I see it
It is true, bitcoin investments are always profitable, but most users expect to earn thousands of dollars a day or a week, we have to be patient and wait at least a year to get huge profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:29:46 PM

It is true, bitcoin investments are always profitable, but most users expect to earn thousands of dollars a day or a week, we have to be patient and wait at least a year to get huge profit.
Actually, a person's income from investing in bitcoin depends on the capital he spends. To get a profit of $1000 is not necessary to wait in the yearly period, just with a period of a week you can get a profit of $1000. I am not a people who believe a speculation about bitcoin price in the future, but I just see reality the movement bitcoin price right now. The movement bitcoin price will not same with last years, there will have a change could have gone up and come down.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:50:12 PM

Yes, yes, yes now is the best time to invest in bitcoin. The earlier you start on it, the better.
Bitcoin has a great potential and many expect that the value would grow even more in the future.
Bitcoin is at a low in the present so it definitely is a good opportunity to get in the game.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:41:42 PM

think about it and do not rush into the decision are still visiting doubts about these investments that it will not go up
If you really have trust into crypto and bitcoin, surely you will enjoy seeing your investment grow. Though we can't deny that sometimes crypto market will dump but isn't enough to see that bitcoin will not give us something in return, definitely there is.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:45:47 PM

This is a good opportunity for people to invest in Bitcoin. If they do not, they might miss the train. As a matter of fact, the price has dropped. So why not try to buy some coins and hold? If you want to gain big profit in the end, then you have to be patient and hold. And if you are going to invest in bitcoin, then I am sure you will do that because you believe in its potentials. Otherwise, you will not. So, buy now, and enjoy later.
It must be a good opportunity and if anyone ends up missing such an opportunity will surely have them to blame for doing so in the long run. The market so far has really got so blown down that whoever is buying now when the market recovers eventually will surely be making a lot of huge profit at the end of the day without missing anything at all.

The best time to always invest is when everyone is so scared to buy and not when everyone is joining fomo. After watching the way bitcoin market was traded in last few days, I must say, the current situation is a perfect time to buy more as this could be the last time that we are seeing prices below $8000 levels.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:30:32 PM

Yes this is a good chance to buy bitcoin now. The price of bitcoin is very cheap now. So dont miss the good chance to invest in bitcoin. Once the price will be very high we cannot able to buy at that time. Now buy bitcoin and hold the coin for some months. Defenitely the value will increase in future. At that time you can sell and invest more on bitcoin otherwise you can earn more profit.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:44:20 PM

Yes, I plan to make more investments besides those that have already done, the price is acceptable for me and I will wait for its growth
mig5000

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:35:02 PM

I would wait a little bit longer, it would be a waste of time to invest just right now when there ar ea lot of chances to buy lower during the next few days/weeks if everything goes lower than the actual price
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:06:31 AM

It is always the best time to invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin id yet to reach its real value of above $30,000 particularly when all Bitcoin are min by the minners we will not talking of Bitcoin value below  $20,000 in the nearest future.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:35:15 AM

I think it is never too late to invest in the future, as crypto IS the future Cheesy
It is always good to invest some of your income, maybe just 10%, and be patient. But it is best not to invest more than you can afford to lose guys.
Investing 10% in cryptocurrencies is completely reasonable, I have seen some people recommending percentages as low as 2% but unless you have a lot of capital that percentage is too low, also you may invest more than 10% but now your exposure to cryptocurrencies will be too high and unless you are a long term investor investing so much money is probably not a good option.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:29:07 AM

For the past 9 - 10 years people have been asking the same question as though they are oblivious to the facts of cryptocurrency market trends and the huge role bitcoin plays to that effect. and from $0.03 to >$7,000; it's still a surprise why people won't take advantage of interim opportunities.
icoworld

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:43:40 PM

I think that the time when it was necessary to think about was gone and it's time to act and invest in bitcoin
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:09:30 PM

if for myself alone should once invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a very profitable asset for me and you all follow-up invest in bitcoin. and the benefits of bitcoin are also pretty big if the way investing is right and do not be original

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:28:35 PM

Bitcoin is a longterm investment coin so this will always supporting to long run and many peoples are expecting transparent cryptocurrency so this is fit for everyone.
 But surely every year it was increasing in the market and future also it will raising gradually.

Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:03:47 AM

Not invest in bitcoin alone but now is the best time for you to invest in other cryptocurrencies.  You are not going to have any regrets in future by investing in bitcoin as the price is extremely very low now.  Bitcoin is going to recover very soon the way we have last year.  This time last year thing were bad but we can all see that in December many of us make good money.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:46:11 AM

I already did it a few weeks ago and I'm happy with it now I keep it before the price increases and most likely I will sell it
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:59:48 AM

For me my answer is yes, perfect time to buy actually because bitcoin price has dropped again, if you have enough money to buy, this is the perfect time of buying, just be patient because soon bitcoin will eventually recover and climb up again.
Rianbook

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

Why do not we do if that can be an advantage for us, investment in my opinion is very important for now, where the current economy is rapidly rising with age in this world, which is certain if we do not have savings for the future it will be difficult also our economy in the future.
From following the investments from Bitcoin, we will have the means of saving for the future, which will certainly raise our financial returns as well as our living economy.
It's time for us to learn now, and also work on the investment world from Bitcoin, which will get us the result, which is a success we want in this world.

Yes you can buy bitcoin, because at this time the price of bitcoin falls and this would be a great time to buy bitcoin. Buying today and in the future we will benefit from increased bitcoin.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:00:28 PM

I add my personal view of the world of crypto and bitcoin, I am here only adding to my experience during crypto, but my viewpoint is more on the future of the economy, a lot of learning and progress to how the future of the future of the world economy, very advanced and very flexible to make the world unique to the crypto viewed by the community, in addition to the future investment in the economy as well as financially,
for me to know crypto early, then we are getting to know the world of economy progressively more advanced so as able to follow the development of economic world to farther and farther, and bonus from our current study besides economics and economic investment additional finansial, hopefully useful and successful for us all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: