Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:33:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think should invest in BITCOIN now?  (Read 2250 times)
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:48:47 AM

I add my personal view of the world of crypto and bitcoin, I am here only adding to my experience during crypto, but my viewpoint is more on the future of the economy, a lot of learning and progress to how the future of the future of the world economy, very advanced and very flexible to make the world unique to the crypto viewed by the community, in addition to the future investment in the economy as well as financially,
for me to know crypto early, then we are getting to know the world of economy progressively more advanced so as able to follow the development of economic world to farther and farther, and bonus from our current study besides economics and economic investment additional finansial, hopefully useful and successful for us all
I prefer to invest in Bitcoin for now as the market changes and this time is favorable for people to take benefit from it. People can take the benefit in three ways; to get large quantity Bitcoins, to get on low price; will benefit you in the end.

These are the three basic benefits you will get in the Bitcoin investment. The current market price is low below 10k dollar and this is very easy to achieve the price for an ordinary person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

my view of bitcoin with the opinions expressed strongly agree, because crypto for me is not just an investment and talking about the benefits either now or in the future, but crypto is so about bitcoin I think this new form of economy for the future combined and a combination of sophisticated technology once we are already saturated with the existing economic system, and right now we are headed for the future we are going to get to know crypto ahead of the people around us, hope our future wiser with technology as well as economy besides a investment, may be useful and successful for all of us
Palodar

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

my view of bitcoin with the opinions expressed strongly agree, because crypto for me is not just an investment and talking about the benefits either now or in the future, but crypto is so about bitcoin I think this new form of economy for the future combined and a combination of sophisticated technology once we are already saturated with the existing economic system, and right now we are headed for the future we are going to get to know crypto ahead of the people around us, hope our future wiser with technology as well as economy besides a investment, may be useful and successful for all of us
In terms of benefits, its no doubt that bitcoin will still shows many progress. It will just take time before we even realised how it developed fast in the future. Investing in it anytime is a good idea but much better if you weight depending on markets volatility.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:14:56 PM

Yes this the best time to invest in bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is very cheap now. So use this time to buy bitcoin and some other altcoin also. Hold the coins for future, surely the price will increase in upcoming days. Slowly the market is returns now. In future there will be a tremendous price growth in bitcoin. At that time we cannot able to buy. At that time you can sell your bitcoin and earn good profit.  
fuding12

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:01:56 PM

Why do not we do if that can be an advantage for us, investment in my opinion is very important for now, where the current economy is rapidly rising with age in this world, which is certain if we do not have savings for the future it will be difficult also our economy in the future.
From following the investments from Bitcoin, we will have the means of saving for the future, which will certainly raise our financial returns as well as our living economy.
It's time for us to learn now, and also work on the investment world from Bitcoin, which will get us the result, which is a success we want in this world.

Of course, When the economy becomes uncertain, people will tend to move their assets to hedging instruments, which are fixed values even though the economy is slowing down. For example, in the economic recession of 2009, gold prices are getting shiny because people are competing to buy gold to protect their property from impairment. Similarly with bitcoin.

In addition, the Bitcoin system allows people to protect their property from anyone's reach, as long as the private key is maintained. This is very much different from the traditional currency system in which the central bank may take some money from the consumer's account.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:53:55 PM

Yes,I think it is the right time to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin's price is quite low nowadays so we should take this price drop as an golden opportunity to invest more in it.Bitcoin has the potential of recuperating from such drops and it is expected to rise to new heights in the coming months of 2018.So now we should invest as much as we can so that we can earn more profits in the coming future.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:12:57 PM

I add my personal view of the world of crypto and bitcoin, I am here only adding to my experience during crypto, but my viewpoint is more on the future of the economy, a lot of learning and progress to how the future of the future of the world economy, very advanced and very flexible to make the world unique to the crypto viewed by the community, in addition to the future investment in the economy as well as financially,
for me to know crypto early, then we are getting to know the world of economy progressively more advanced so as able to follow the development of economic world to farther and farther, and bonus from our current study besides economics and economic investment additional finansial, hopefully useful and successful for us all
I prefer to invest in Bitcoin for now as the market changes and this time is favorable for people to take benefit from it. People can take the benefit in three ways; to get large quantity Bitcoins, to get on low price; will benefit you in the end.

These are the three basic benefits you will get in the Bitcoin investment. The current market price is low below 10k dollar and this is very easy to achieve the price for an ordinary person.
I think to understand bitcoin we should study blockchain technology and when we understand a little bit about this technology, we will fully understand cryptocurrency. After knowing the reality of crypto everyone will try to invest in bitcoin because it is the future currency and the whole world will use only crypto for their daily needs even in their local markets.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:41:37 PM

Why do not we do if that can be an advantage for us, investment in my opinion is very important for now, where the current economy is rapidly rising with age in this world, which is certain if we do not have savings for the future it will be difficult also our economy in the future.
From following the investments from Bitcoin, we will have the means of saving for the future, which will certainly raise our financial returns as well as our living economy.
It's time for us to learn now, and also work on the investment world from Bitcoin, which will get us the result, which is a success we want in this world.

True, investing bitcoin for now is a wise choice, because at the moment the price of bitcoin is low. Investing today will bring good profits in the future and will be able to change our economy to become more established.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:21:10 PM

in my own opinion, the price of bitcoins today is very affordable because it was dumping and if you are planning to invest a huge amount right now then you will surely earn your profit after a few months because the market is volatile.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:52:41 PM

The current market is favorable for buyers as we know that in low market currencies are available on low price and you will be charged with less amount here so do not miss this opportunity and try to get benefit from this time. Investment here will give you coins in large quantity on low price which will give you the highest possible benefit in high market.
mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:37:08 PM

With the current value of Bitcoin now investing a good option to do so. It will give a huge amount of profit, a favorable ROI to every investors. It's true the market economy is doing good, so grab the oppotunity,  invest and wait for a huge pump.
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:27:26 AM

Investing in crypto is high risk as compared to conventional investment but the profits will be higher once the price of your crypto currency get in moon. Saving your coins for your future will be a good strategy as holding crypto for long term will be rewarded once the price will skyrocket soon. We should be patient to wait for the best price to come.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:06:14 AM

The market value today is at the same place as was few days ago and to check it for investment the current value is below 10k dollar, this is achievable and affordable for an ordinary person. Getting coins in a low market give you benefit in the start as well which benefits you with large quantity coins. The current market is favorable and you should not miss this opportunity.
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:54:43 AM

This is the best time for investment in bitcoin because the price is less than $8000 and soon it will cross $10000 and even more. Therefore I think to earn money in the coming future without doing any work bitcoin is the best choice. Just buy and hold bitcoin for some time and when the price increases, sell your holding for higher price.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:39:04 AM

This is the best time for investment in bitcoin because the price is less than $8000 and soon it will cross $10000 and even more. Therefore I think to earn money in the coming future without doing any work bitcoin is the best choice. Just buy and hold bitcoin for some time and when the price increases, sell your holding for higher price.
I also thought that it is the good time to invest because the bitcoin is now dump meaning, we can buy as much as we could and HODL it for a long period of time. By that way, we could hold a lot of coins and when the time for bitcoin has come we could finally get a huge profit. We should take the opportunity now because we don't know when it will pump so do all the things you must done before its too late.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:30:11 AM

As long as I have more money then I never hesitate to invest bitcoin, I am always optimistic that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so bitcoin invest is a very good thing and worth doing.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:57:45 AM

Even the price is unpredictable you must invest if you have the capital in order to earn huge income someday. I know it's risky to invest right now because there are more price drop than increase these past few months but taking the risk will prove you are a true bitcoin loyalist and know that bitcoin will surpass these situations and rise up again. If you have doubt then try some alt coins as well so that you have more options
gergfghfh

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:03:34 AM

I think this is a good time to invest in BTC. At present, the price of BTC is reduced, the favorable time for you to invest. I think the BTC price will increase in late 2018.
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:02:14 PM

I don’t think you should take advice from random people on the Internet. Firstly, because we all have our own opinion, some of us are fans of different cryptos and then, also, it’s your money, you’re putting into it.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

even now bitcoin remains one of the most profitable investments, and current prices make these investments profitable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: