Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:32:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think should invest in BITCOIN now?  (Read 2250 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:38:06 PM

yes of course you have to be able to invest bitcoin right now by buying as much bitcoin as you can, so you don't buy and miss the golden opportunity. having bitcoin is very profitable and can make you rich if you can use bitcoin well.

Yes you should invest right now due to the market prices that is dropping so hard and you have the opportunity to invest a huge amount today in order to earn more profit in the future when the market starts to pump up again.
It is very considerate to analyze its market trend. Our market seems to be tricky and it needs more time to understand its flow. A lot of newly investors loss their money just for a wrong forecast and don't have enough time to focus in their trades. To avoid that certain scenario, you better check it everytime and do selling when you have profits even in small amount and buy again once it dump.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:31:13 PM

yes of course you have to be able to invest bitcoin right now by buying as much bitcoin as you can, so you don't buy and miss the golden opportunity. having bitcoin is very profitable and can make you rich if you can use bitcoin well.

Yes you should invest right now due to the market prices that is dropping so hard and you have the opportunity to invest a huge amount today in order to earn more profit in the future when the market starts to pump up again.
It is very considerate to analyze its market trend. Our market seems to be tricky and it needs more time to understand its flow. A lot of newly investors loss their money just for a wrong forecast and don't have enough time to focus in their trades. To avoid that certain scenario, you better check it everytime and do selling when you have profits even in small amount and buy again once it dump.
Yes definitely now is the good time to invest in Bitcoin because the prices are down and it is seen that they are increasing slowly and steadily.This is because the demand of Bitcoin is rising slowly in the market.Onr can also buy some bitcoins right now because they are cheap now a days.Bitcoin is an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a short period of time.It has the potential to become a global currency.It has started getting supports from nations too.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:36:20 PM

before investing in cryptocurrency, it will be good for you to know exactly what is the main problem and risk which can be happened. Avoiding investment's risk are very difficult and only few people with huge of experiences can do it, we are learning from the past and experience teach us, the rest is how to manage that risk or to minimize it as small as possible. Market volatility are become main problem when investing in cryptocurrency, to handle this risk i will tend to hold bitcoin in very long term period.

Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:57:47 PM

Hi. Investing in something is always a risk. But as we can see history bitcoin has the most value and will keep growing in price. I will now invest in bitcoin because in my opinion bitcoin will start grow, maybe not so fast but maybe in one two or six months. Keep in mind , invest only money that you afford to lose.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:08:30 PM

I really agree with you, the purpose and vision of your life that is thinking about the future. investment in bitcoin is right, you really say we save but that
savings can generate promising profits in the future with a note that we must be able to process it well but if we are wrong we will be affected.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:10:12 PM

Indeed, what you say in this case is investing in bitcoin as well as saving, but the difference is when we use there is a promising result if we can process it properly and appropriately if it is possible that we will lose some rupiah / loss
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:53:59 AM

if you invest there are two possibilities that will occur, you experience losses or gain profits. therefore you have to invest in something that is right for profit.
It is in its favorable conditions if you want to avail this opportunity then you can simply avail it       by using less money for it in order to get it on such low price. Its availability of low price is in the present market is more than anything for us. If you are missing this opportunity then you can not understand the real time to buy it using less money is a better decision and strategy.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:02:16 PM

definitely agree with your opinion, i think investing in bitcoin are more profitable for the future, its mean that holding bitcoin for long term period are strongly suggested, for anyone who have interest in cryptocurrency. as my belief, bitcoin is the future of currency, it has big potential to grow and accepted by many government as currency and investment.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:10:23 PM

yes of course you should be able to invest in bitcoin right now because the price of bitcoin can be very expensive and the potential price of bitcoin has been seen from the price movement at the end of 2017 yesterday which made the price very expensive so a few more years the price of bitcoin can be like that again and I'm sure it will happen someday.
Exclusives

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:36:11 AM

Yes, this time is probably the right time to invest in Bitcoin, because the market is experiencing a downturn, but don't risk all the funds you have on bitcoin, you have to invest it in the real world like buying property.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:22:51 AM

Indeed, what you say in this case is investing in bitcoin as well as saving, but the difference is when we use there is a promising result if we can process it properly and appropriately if it is possible that we will lose some rupiah / loss

Yes I think I should invest in bitcoin now that the price is at very low price. I will just invest small amount that is really an extra so that even i need money for emergency I will not sell my coin at cheaper price to have money.

Dont overthink the situation now,  look at the bright side that in business there is always ups and downs on it. Never lose hope that the price will rise again,  just hold so that you will not be affect in the fluctuations of the price in the market

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoin moon

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

yes i thing. Its price has been decreasing for a long time & I hope it will come forward.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:01:02 AM

Why do not we do if that can be an advantage for us, investment in my opinion is very important for now, where the current economy is rapidly rising with age in this world, which is certain if we do not have savings for the future it will be difficult also our economy in the future.
From following the investments from Bitcoin, we will have the means of saving for the future, which will certainly raise our financial returns as well as our living economy.
It's time for us to learn now, and also work on the investment world from Bitcoin, which will get us the result, which is a success we want in this world.

If we've understood the performance of bitcoin correctly, why not? ... In general, investment is very beneficial to our finances in the future. However, how much benefit's generated depends on how big the percentage of our money which invested. For me bitcoin's an educational tool that will teach us, especially about how to invest. Because investing in bitcoin doesn't have to have large funds, no matter how much money we have anyone can invest in it. Well now the price of bitcoin's still low, I think now's the right moment to invest.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:58:42 AM

if I see that the output wave will start, I can invest a little more. but it is small quantity. I will reduce my investments for 2019. I will invest in ether as a gene. Our expectations for 2018 did not match. ether exhibited good outputs. it is experiencing the decline. but this is an opportunity for us.
I'll play my cards open. and I will use all my right as an ethereum.
We have to look for current or present price of Bitcoin then we would be able to decide about should we invest right now or not. If the price is low then you can easily achieve It using less amount on the other hand if the value is high then it will be difficult for you to afford it and is not the right time for investment. Currently, the market is down so you can easily get this opportunity by making a large collection of coins.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:14:21 AM

Why do not we do if that can be an advantage for us, investment in my opinion is very important for now, where the current economy is rapidly rising with age in this world, which is certain if we do not have savings for the future it will be difficult also our economy in the future.
From following the investments from Bitcoin, we will have the means of saving for the future, which will certainly raise our financial returns as well as our living economy.
It's time for us to learn now, and also work on the investment world from Bitcoin, which will get us the result, which is a success we want in this world.

Yes you should invest right now because the market prices is currently dropping in order to earn more profit in the future and if you take advantage of the current situation right now then you will be very rich when the market pumps up again.

hannahboy

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

if you invest there are two possibilities that will occur, you experience losses or gain profits. therefore you have to invest in something that is right for profit.
People ask this question again and again. I say that there is no need about your investment in bitcoin in these circumstances. If you are serious you should buy bitcoin today, if you are hesitating then you should keep away from bitcoin investment. You will have to wait for long time to earn some money in this world or even lose your investment.
myown2cents

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

Why not? Bitcoin price is pretty low right now, and it doesn't seems that it could go deeper below 6000$.
By the way every day more and more experts prises the upcoming rise in bitcoin prices. I think that its right time to  invest in BTC .
Yeah you are right the price of bitcoin is reasonable and every one can but for future income. It is possible that in the remaining months of this year the price jump again and cross $10k-15k or even $20k till the end of this year. So I think that one should be practical and not only asking about his investing or not. Bitcoin may dip you in debts or make you the richest person of your community.
plescruslo

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:01:01 PM

Yeah it is the right time for bitcoin investment because the price is low and may rise in the future because everybody thinks that at the end of every year the price of bitcoin increases. I am also very optimistic about the future of bitcoin. I think that the price will grow in the future. If you are serious in cryptocurrency investment then don’t waste your time and go ahead.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:07:13 PM

Yes you should invest right now because the market prices is currently dropping in order to earn more profit in the future and if you take advantage of the current situation right now then you will be very rich when the market pumps up again.
Yeah, it's currently drop if compared with the price in last year. Now it's stable at $6,000-$7000 and if investing right now, it would be a long term investment. Because the market movement is not much at this time, but who can guess, crypto is full of unexpected surprises.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:24:02 PM

to invest in bitcoin can be done at any time, as long as you have the funds to invest in crypto currency, and now I think this is the right time when the crypto market is raising its price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: