Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:45:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIRO - Decentralized Identity & Access Management - OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 4704 times)
Dieniz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:16:51 AM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
DiroLabs

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:25:12 AM

Be sure to visit the revamped www.diro.io to learn more about Diro and to sort through some of our project highlights.
gozcominer

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:30:35 AM

very interesting company, the scope of which will attract all of its users! it is a very significant . I'm sure the company will achieve great results! Good luck to the whole team!
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:53:55 PM

What different between this project and other existed identity projects? (Civic, TheKey etc) ? Do you have some advantages?
fara darani

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:45:11 PM

this project is cool i think, information about DIRO at this tread is complete and there is no question on my mind about it.
i see on the tread DIRO has many partners. thank you team for information.
ph3d

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

After reading an interesting project thread with a promotional program developed in the form of bounty campaign, I am also very surprised to see softcap and hardcap from ICO on this project, really big project with big coin sale target
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:41:00 PM

After reading an interesting project thread with a promotional program developed in the form of bounty campaign, I am also very surprised to see softcap and hardcap from ICO on this project, really big project with big coin sale target

I see the same thing about this project but they have not done presale at this time? This will take a long time until they complete their token sale.
rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:33:59 PM

Be sure to visit the revamped www.diro.io to learn more about Diro and to sort through some of our project highlights.
Thanks for the information, I will read and visit the website, I hope this project has a bright future. Good Luck!
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:01:09 PM

Thanks for the information, I will read and visit the website, I hope this project has a bright future. Good Luck!

With information on their website may be very helpful for you to find information about the journey and usefulness of this project.
Vocalwalls

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

As at yet, I don't know much about this project but visitors on my site have been asking me to see if its a worthy project.

I'll need to go into spy mode.
aurangjeb

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:56:27 PM

An interesting idea of the project. I think the team will achieve positive results and will successfully pass. It's good that people have enough time to learn about the project.
fara darani

Activity: 357

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:01:43 PM

An interesting idea of the project. I think the team will achieve positive results and will successfully pass. It's good that people have enough time to learn about the project.
agree with that sir, this project has interesting idea of the project and i like the team because keep hardworking to developments DIRO project.
i will join this ico maybe.  Smiley
TouchKeypad

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:06:40 AM

I saw many similar projects to this, and dunno which one should i use for my future
kamilbraun

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:50:11 AM

good luck to the team
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:53:23 PM

This is project will be something similar to Truecaller App on Playstore  ! . From what I see this is something very similar to Truecaller App but with a some more feature am I correct ? . I hope this features will really be worth a new project and this not just turn to be just truecaller copycat . Wish you guys luck .
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:44:14 PM

This is project will be something similar to Truecaller App on Playstore  ! . From what I see this is something very similar to Truecaller App but with a some more feature am I correct ? . I hope this features will really be worth a new project and this not just turn to be just truecaller copycat . Wish you guys luck .

Somewhat I see the similarities with that app. So what's their difference from them? Let's see what the team says bout that. Also, even if they are totally different and their app is great, the adoption of users is usually the challenge. Because without users, you have nothing to collect the money from.
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:40:50 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 02:49:00 PM by carnitastaco

Very intresting project but 1 question if you please in which countries is it planned to develop this platform?
eko manghas

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:28:50 AM

Nice project. It's a very amazing project. the first thing I see is from his team. The team is very compact and we can clearly see that these people have been getting the idea for a long time, they have received a winning award to start the technology.
Naes

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:31:38 PM

Nice project. It's a very amazing project. the first thing I see is from his team. The team is very compact and we can clearly see that these people have been getting the idea for a long time, they have received a winning award to start the technology.

This project is great. I like this project because every team member and  management is very active. they are always helpful for us. The team sees the problem in the crypto currency market and see the way to solve it. This project certainly will successful.
Fieryavenger

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:49:34 PM

A huge market, a very urgent task.
Guys, you will do it!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: