Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:59:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIRO - Decentralized Identity & Access Management - OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 4706 times)
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:32:22 PM

Nice project. It's a very amazing project. the first thing I see is from his team. The team is very compact and we can clearly see that these people have been getting the idea for a long time, they have received a winning award to start the technology.

A project that will get everyone interested and investors to see the progress of this project.

Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:07:11 PM

Nice project. It's a very amazing project. the first thing I see is from his team. The team is very compact and we can clearly see that these people have been getting the idea for a long time, they have received a winning award to start the technology.

A project that will get everyone interested and investors to see the progress of this project.

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
Piastr

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:14:05 PM

As for me, I don't trust to project from India after Allow project. It was very interesting and promissing too, but got scamed... Hope this team will be better.

DiroLabs

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:07:01 AM

Thank you all for the kind words!
Be sure to check out our website www.diro.io to learn more about this amazing project.
jayyen

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:36:25 AM

This is a nice project let us work hard to attract investors.Many companies are offering similar services now
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:57:59 AM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.

It's much more important to spread info about sintez at EU, USA and asia region. They are the best contributors!
herfianto

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 02:56:21 PM

As for me, I don't trust to project from India after Allow project. It was very interesting and promissing too, but got scamed... Hope this team will be better.
Not all projects from India are scam, many good projects from them too. Diro Project Wins Most Innovative ICT Startup National Award for 2017National Awards 2017(India). I think this can be a guarante that this project is really good project.

Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:03:59 AM

hello sir, are you going to do ICO? I do not yet find any information about ICO / token sale in your announcement thread and website. I see you have many partners to succeed your project, I am interested to learn it.
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:14:22 PM

Be sure to visit this project's website to learn more about this great project. and please join this project to support it
Jeronimo78

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:25:56 PM

Wow, your new website looks STUNNING!
I've been a huge DIRO supporter since day one-ish. I think, I TRULY believe that a project like that can pave the way for similar ambitious projects that will help reshape the landscape of global economy. The future starts HERE.
Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:22:57 PM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:56:59 PM

This project looks very promising and has experience team on the project development. Whats the minimum contribution for this ICO so I can plan adequately?
DiroLabs

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:15:58 AM

hello sir, are you going to do ICO? I do not yet find any information about ICO / token sale in your announcement thread and website. I see you have many partners to succeed your project, I am interested to learn it.
Yes! A token sale is being planned by the Diro team, however the specifics of the sale have yet to be announced! This is a project which has been in the making for quite a while now. Be sure to check out www.diro.io to learn more!
marey zokan

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:18:47 PM

A great and legitmate project that aiming for a better future I think this is good opportunity to invest into promising tech it will will be worth for it. and most importantly a very useful project it is a new step in the world of cryptocurrencies.
CherylLara

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

The project seems interesting, but I think there are too many total tokens, anyway I will be attentive to this thread to see how it evolves and see if I encourage to invest.
ParrisJeannine

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:50:45 AM

people please help me, I need your help, tell me please is there any bounty for translation? Because I know a lot of languages...Smiley
Ellawow

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:07:43 AM

The Idea is good, although not new. It will be interesting to see how it is embodied in life.
In any case, it's worth it. It remains to wish good luck in overcoming difficulties.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:41:24 AM

This project is great. I like this project because every team member and  management is very active. they are always helpful for us. The team sees the problem in the crypto currency market and see the way to solve it. This project certainly will successful.
niethera

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:58:20 PM

This is a great project and is worth the investment to earn a high profit. I introduced this project and called them to invest with me. You can become more successful in the world of cryptocurrency
khe-med

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:34:34 PM

Token will be available right  after presale/tokensale ? And will be transferable also then?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: